Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 16679
-
12-11-23 09:29 #14474Senior Member

Posts: 447India
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/549162268817
Met her, 200 hh. Non GFE but a nice girl. She wants you to be comfortable and have a good time within her limits. Didn't feel rushed. Great body. Might repeat.
-
12-10-23 19:46 #14473Senior Member

Posts: 26Spinner
Had a decent dream with this one.
Not exactly a supermodel but she's slender.
She hosts at a lower end motel. She likes to please but I prefer a better location.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/108560512617
-
12-10-23 18:46 #14472Senior Member

Posts: 443Well. My latest escapde
https://madison.craigslist.org/hws/d...693207217.html
Just massage. Good massage. More sensual than licensed. No fun play. Nothing offered. But you can be naked with no cover. So I had high hopes. But none. So if you want sensual massage for a long time (she does not short on time) she is worth a try. But for extra, nothing available!
-
12-10-23 18:39 #14471Senior Member

Posts: 443So. Share?
Well, I am reaching out to you. Hook me up brother!
Originally Posted by HamFister
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 18:06 #14470Senior Member

Posts: 176UTR girls.
I got two former Backpage regulars who no longer post anywhere as Utr's just by finding their numbers in one of my old burners and reaching out to them. Actually I did this quite a bit but only got two solid utrs.
Originally Posted by Cherokee70
[View Original Post]
Another utr I got from a higher end Madison provider just by asking if she knew anyone else I could see. I also tipped her quite nicely for this information. This utr is not as available as I would like but she's way better than the average stg junkie.
My all time best utr I got from an AMP when the mama there was FaceTiming her and I got a glimpse and was asked if I wanted to meet her. Best utr in the world been seeking her for years. This one strictly dumb luck.
Right place right time and not being scared to ask and reach out. Even if it don't work out who cares? Take a chance.
-
12-10-23 13:34 #14469Senior Member

Posts: 944My last visit with her I did the full hour. No rush at all. And the previous one, the half hour. Similarly, no rush. Might be a YMMV kind of deal. Her menu is limited. Otherwise, I'd repeat a lot more often.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 13:23 #14468Senior Member

Posts: 447She was doing duos, I inquired and was shocked that it was with a very thick woman. Definitely thought it would be with someone more attractive.
Originally Posted by MadisonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 13:19 #14467Senior Member

Posts: 508Hmmm
Did she bring her usual hurry up and get it over with attitude with her?
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 12:49 #14466Senior Member

Posts: 944She comes back about once a month, it seems. I think she no longer lives here.
Originally Posted by MadisonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 11:44 #14465Senior Member

Posts: 153UTR girls
Oh as you read through a lot of these, many of you post stories about your under the radar girls. Right or wrong, most of you don't share that information and that's fine. I guess my big question is, where do you guys meet these under the radar girls? What's your story on good places to find them and how does that conversation happen? Just kind of curious for a personal growth LOL.
-
12-10-23 11:21 #14464Senior Member

Posts: 447Honey
Saw honey the other day. 1st time, never saw her under her previous moniker either. Was thinking she would be prettier but with the history I read maybe I shouldn't have expected that. Good body though, great head game definitely enjoyed that. 50 extra for BBFS which I opted into and was fun. All and all a good Hhr session may repeat.
-
12-09-23 21:09 #14463Senior Member

Posts: 83Vanessa
-
12-09-23 19:00 #14462Regular Member

Posts: 5DieselMike, wanted to send you a PM but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 17:27 #14461Senior Member

Posts: 641Oh, I get it. Much like PokMon cards, spiritual cartoons. The escort was hearing voices, not her own. Having been a missionary to totally uncivilised areas, I know who she was hearing. I offered her the book, "Spirit of the Rainforest", a Shamans story. I've met and lived umungst them. Some were cannibals. I have met a few escorts that had demons that would come out to talk. I didn't do well as a missionary. I'm too honest about who I am and what I do. They don't want me back. And at the same time I don't judge people and I can't and don't want to change anyone. But, I do like knowledge. The book is about a Shaman, his quest to acquire demons, and his battles. The escort could use the book to acquire more demons as it does tell you how to get them. It also explains how to get rid of them. Spoiler Alert: you don't need a priest or pastor, they have their own demons and can't get rid of them. I really don't care what she does. I just want to get my dick wet.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
Oh, and PokMon cards are cartoon caricatures of real demons. Not knowing English, the Shaman named them all correctly in his language. So if you want a demon possessed escort.
Giddit,
She may fuck the hell out of you.
-
12-07-23 06:02 #14460Senior Member

Posts: 944Bokinchitwn. Inbox is full
Can you clear some space?











Reply With Quote





