Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 16679
-
12-05-23 09:18 #14459Senior Member

Posts: 944Girls rarely say No when they mean Yes.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 14:12 #14458Senior Member

Posts: 961Lacey
I saw Lacey many years ago and she was very hot and very friendly, but her menu was very limited. No DFK, no FIV, no BBBJ, no DATY. Her tits were perfect and she had no problem with me touching them. So pretty much a covered BJ, covered FS, and playing with her tits. I repeated just because I really liked her, but haven't repeated again because of the limited menu. When I saw the very positive review here, I decided to talk to her and see what has changed. Nothing has changed at all. I told her that I read a review about her and that review said she did full DFK like a girlfriend that that just came back from a long vacation. She said that's a lie. She says she hates DFK. Bottom line is that I'm not going to see her without knowing what I'll get or not get.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 10:45 #14457Senior Member

Posts: 944Yeah, I did that once. The girl was a drop dead gorgeous young coed. So I didn't mind giving her $100 and paying for her dinner. But I never repeated. And I haven't done that since. It's a very simp move. I don't mind buying a girl coffee or even drinks. But nothing more than that. And no gifts of cash. I'm fine taking it slow until she feels comfortable. But I find a way to politely and respectfully clarify that I'm looking for intimacy. And I'm happy to spoil for that. I'm also happy taking my time so she feels comfortable. But I don't spoil during that stage. If she reacts, "What do you think I am? A slore?" Then she's clearly trying to milk me, get what she wants without giving me what I want. And I move on.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
There are plenty of girls who want something for nothing. Filter them out as quickly as possible.
Plenty of online online or platonic only, etc. Or profiles that show location in Madison but woops, I'm in Appleton and my car is dead. Send me gas money. Obvious scams. Block them immediately and move on.
-
12-03-23 10:41 #14456Senior Member

Posts: 944Well, it's hard to imagine anyone providing consistently high quality service given the likely variety of customers. I'm not justifying it. If a girl is unable to provide high quality service to a client because he's a smelly slob, maybe she should find a way to politely and safely decline.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 10:40 #14455Senior Member

Posts: 338Sa
I tried a month's trial of SA and I guess that I don't know how to play that game right. All of the girls I contacted wanted me take them on restaurant "dates" - in other words, pay them several hundred dollars (plus the cost of dinner) just for the alleged privilege of being in her company for a couple of hours. No thanks. If I wanted to go that route, there's standard dating and the bar scene.
Originally Posted by LumberJack5555
[View Original Post]
What amazes me is that there are people out there who are willing to dish out a hundred dollars just to have a girl sit next to them at a bar or dinner table.
-
12-03-23 10:36 #14454Senior Member

Posts: 338Lacey reports
Several recent reviews of Lacey suggested that she's one of those girls who makes it clear that she hates what she does and who she does it with (one guy mentioned that she wouldn't even let him touch her breasts, and that she asked "are you done yet" several times in the middle of the session). So if the more recent glowing review is real it means that at best she's YMMV these days.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
So even though her photos are apparently authentic and look great I've stayed away.
-
12-03-23 09:51 #14453Senior Member

Posts: 1323Twentysomething
If it "ain't right", men have been doing it wrong since the beginning of time. Men are attracted to youth and beauty. A good fuck is a good fuck regardless of age difference. I'm "up there" in age and have no qualms about doing a twenty-something girl.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
I have a UTR girl that's 40 but has the petite body of a teen-ager. It's a thrill to spend quality time with her. And no worries about hooking up with a possibly under-age hooker.
-
12-02-23 21:35 #14452Senior Member

Posts: 944The SA game definitely takes considerable time. You have to be quick to discern when a girl isn't really DTF. And move on.
Originally Posted by LumberJack5555
[View Original Post]
My bogey is 3-4 hours for $300 - $400. With a girl who is clean, cute, young, fit, friendly, etc. There's just no comparison with STG.
There are hits and misses of course. Once you learn how to quickly move past girls with red flags, the payoff is immense. (I still struggle trying to milk the occasional turnip.).
-
12-02-23 20:14 #14451Senior Member

Posts: 104Sa
Been wondering for a while whether it's worth the money and time. If I could find a regular, perhaps. But what are the chances? Otherwise, seems to me, catching an occasional traveling girl is less of a hassle than contacting multiple girls and playing dating games. Not sure. Would be interested in others' thoughts.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 19:55 #14450Senior Member

Posts: 944This is why I've migrated most of my activity from STG to SA.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 19:42 #14449Senior Member

Posts: 801I know, I know, it's the sad cases that bother me in my old age. That being said, I will still enjoy a tumble with the younger generation. Thank god for ED meds, LOL.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 19:17 #14448Senior Member

Posts: 944Bait and switch blonde
I've been trying to line things up with this girl:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/813041210898
I never actually met. But I got close. On demand, she'll send the same two pics. Doesn't look bad. But the fact that over multiple weeks and multiple different attempts, it was always the same two pics made me think, those are likely old (if her at all).
Anyway, I got her all lined up for a full hour visit. Including everything I wanted. And she finally sent a current pic. Looking very obviously different (older, more weathered) than the other pics. In other words, bait and switch.
So I bailed. The other problem for me, was that I learned she has her toddler in the room with her. Doing this activity is hard enough on the soul, without that kind of karma.
-
12-02-23 18:10 #14447Senior Member

Posts: 944I love fucking 20 year olds. What are you talking about? LOL.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 14:37 #14446Senior Member

Posts: 801Good god, this is just like the second time I saw lovely little Lilly before she passed away. She remembered me from our first visit, and after our session she really wanted me to hang & just talk with her. After leaving I felt really sorry for her, just thinking "I'm a guy in my sixties fucking a twentysomething, this ain't right". Then again, a month later, I'm fucking another twentysomething, but she was kinda bitchy so it didn't bother me as much. Still, I try to find more of a bit older "pro" who is ok with the business.
Originally Posted by Jabba41
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 12:24 #14445Senior Member

Posts: 944Thanks for this report. I saw her a long time ago. She was very young and cute then. Session was not really GFE, but she was fun. I'd have repeated but outcall only for STG girls, especially when I'm unsure about menu. Just seems like a very low probability of satisfaction.
Originally Posted by BalticFun
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




