Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 16687
-
12-10-23 13:19 #14467Senior Member

Posts: 508Hmmm
Did she bring her usual hurry up and get it over with attitude with her?
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 12:49 #14466Senior Member

Posts: 944She comes back about once a month, it seems. I think she no longer lives here.
Originally Posted by MadisonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 11:44 #14465Senior Member

Posts: 153UTR girls
Oh as you read through a lot of these, many of you post stories about your under the radar girls. Right or wrong, most of you don't share that information and that's fine. I guess my big question is, where do you guys meet these under the radar girls? What's your story on good places to find them and how does that conversation happen? Just kind of curious for a personal growth LOL.
-
12-10-23 11:21 #14464Senior Member

Posts: 447Honey
Saw honey the other day. 1st time, never saw her under her previous moniker either. Was thinking she would be prettier but with the history I read maybe I shouldn't have expected that. Good body though, great head game definitely enjoyed that. 50 extra for BBFS which I opted into and was fun. All and all a good Hhr session may repeat.
-
12-09-23 21:09 #14463Senior Member

Posts: 83Vanessa
-
12-09-23 19:00 #14462Regular Member

Posts: 5DieselMike, wanted to send you a PM but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 17:27 #14461Senior Member

Posts: 642Oh, I get it. Much like PokMon cards, spiritual cartoons. The escort was hearing voices, not her own. Having been a missionary to totally uncivilised areas, I know who she was hearing. I offered her the book, "Spirit of the Rainforest", a Shamans story. I've met and lived umungst them. Some were cannibals. I have met a few escorts that had demons that would come out to talk. I didn't do well as a missionary. I'm too honest about who I am and what I do. They don't want me back. And at the same time I don't judge people and I can't and don't want to change anyone. But, I do like knowledge. The book is about a Shaman, his quest to acquire demons, and his battles. The escort could use the book to acquire more demons as it does tell you how to get them. It also explains how to get rid of them. Spoiler Alert: you don't need a priest or pastor, they have their own demons and can't get rid of them. I really don't care what she does. I just want to get my dick wet.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
Oh, and PokMon cards are cartoon caricatures of real demons. Not knowing English, the Shaman named them all correctly in his language. So if you want a demon possessed escort.
Giddit,
She may fuck the hell out of you.
-
12-07-23 06:02 #14460Senior Member

Posts: 944Bokinchitwn. Inbox is full
Can you clear some space?
-
12-05-23 09:18 #14459Senior Member

Posts: 944Girls rarely say No when they mean Yes.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 14:12 #14458Senior Member

Posts: 961Lacey
I saw Lacey many years ago and she was very hot and very friendly, but her menu was very limited. No DFK, no FIV, no BBBJ, no DATY. Her tits were perfect and she had no problem with me touching them. So pretty much a covered BJ, covered FS, and playing with her tits. I repeated just because I really liked her, but haven't repeated again because of the limited menu. When I saw the very positive review here, I decided to talk to her and see what has changed. Nothing has changed at all. I told her that I read a review about her and that review said she did full DFK like a girlfriend that that just came back from a long vacation. She said that's a lie. She says she hates DFK. Bottom line is that I'm not going to see her without knowing what I'll get or not get.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 10:45 #14457Senior Member

Posts: 944Yeah, I did that once. The girl was a drop dead gorgeous young coed. So I didn't mind giving her $100 and paying for her dinner. But I never repeated. And I haven't done that since. It's a very simp move. I don't mind buying a girl coffee or even drinks. But nothing more than that. And no gifts of cash. I'm fine taking it slow until she feels comfortable. But I find a way to politely and respectfully clarify that I'm looking for intimacy. And I'm happy to spoil for that. I'm also happy taking my time so she feels comfortable. But I don't spoil during that stage. If she reacts, "What do you think I am? A slore?" Then she's clearly trying to milk me, get what she wants without giving me what I want. And I move on.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
There are plenty of girls who want something for nothing. Filter them out as quickly as possible.
Plenty of online online or platonic only, etc. Or profiles that show location in Madison but woops, I'm in Appleton and my car is dead. Send me gas money. Obvious scams. Block them immediately and move on.
-
12-03-23 10:41 #14456Senior Member

Posts: 944Well, it's hard to imagine anyone providing consistently high quality service given the likely variety of customers. I'm not justifying it. If a girl is unable to provide high quality service to a client because he's a smelly slob, maybe she should find a way to politely and safely decline.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 10:40 #14455Senior Member

Posts: 338Sa
I tried a month's trial of SA and I guess that I don't know how to play that game right. All of the girls I contacted wanted me take them on restaurant "dates" - in other words, pay them several hundred dollars (plus the cost of dinner) just for the alleged privilege of being in her company for a couple of hours. No thanks. If I wanted to go that route, there's standard dating and the bar scene.
Originally Posted by LumberJack5555
[View Original Post]
What amazes me is that there are people out there who are willing to dish out a hundred dollars just to have a girl sit next to them at a bar or dinner table.
-
12-03-23 10:36 #14454Senior Member

Posts: 338Lacey reports
Several recent reviews of Lacey suggested that she's one of those girls who makes it clear that she hates what she does and who she does it with (one guy mentioned that she wouldn't even let him touch her breasts, and that she asked "are you done yet" several times in the middle of the session). So if the more recent glowing review is real it means that at best she's YMMV these days.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
So even though her photos are apparently authentic and look great I've stayed away.
-
12-03-23 09:51 #14453Senior Member

Posts: 1323Twentysomething
If it "ain't right", men have been doing it wrong since the beginning of time. Men are attracted to youth and beauty. A good fuck is a good fuck regardless of age difference. I'm "up there" in age and have no qualms about doing a twenty-something girl.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
I have a UTR girl that's 40 but has the petite body of a teen-ager. It's a thrill to spend quality time with her. And no worries about hooking up with a possibly under-age hooker.










Reply With Quote




