Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 649 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 16680
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14460

    Bokinchitwn. Inbox is full

    Can you clear some space?

  2. #14459
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lacey many years ago and she was very hot and very friendly, but her menu was very limited. No DFK, no FIV, no BBBJ, no DATY. Her tits were perfect and she had no problem with me touching them. So pretty much a covered BJ, covered FS, and playing with her tits. I repeated just because I really liked her, but haven't repeated again because of the limited menu. When I saw the very positive review here, I decided to talk to her and see what has changed. Nothing has changed at all. I told her that I read a review about her and that review said she did full DFK like a girlfriend that that just came back from a long vacation. She said that's a lie. She says she hates DFK. Bottom line is that I'm not going to see her without knowing what I'll get or not get.
    Girls rarely say No when they mean Yes.

  3. #14458

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Several recent reviews of Lacey suggested that she's one of those girls who makes it clear that she hates what she does and who she does it with (one guy mentioned that she wouldn't even let him touch her breasts, and that she asked "are you done yet" several times in the middle of the session). So if the more recent glowing review is real it means that at best she's YMMV these days.

    So even though her photos are apparently authentic and look great I've stayed away.
    I saw Lacey many years ago and she was very hot and very friendly, but her menu was very limited. No DFK, no FIV, no BBBJ, no DATY. Her tits were perfect and she had no problem with me touching them. So pretty much a covered BJ, covered FS, and playing with her tits. I repeated just because I really liked her, but haven't repeated again because of the limited menu. When I saw the very positive review here, I decided to talk to her and see what has changed. Nothing has changed at all. I told her that I read a review about her and that review said she did full DFK like a girlfriend that that just came back from a long vacation. She said that's a lie. She says she hates DFK. Bottom line is that I'm not going to see her without knowing what I'll get or not get.

  4. #14457
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I tried a month's trial of SA and I guess that I don't know how to play that game right. All of the girls I contacted wanted me take them on restaurant "dates" - in other words, pay them several hundred dollars (plus the cost of dinner) just for the alleged privilege of being in her company for a couple of hours. No thanks. If I wanted to go that route, there's standard dating and the bar scene.

    What amazes me is that there are people out there who are willing to dish out a hundred dollars just to have a girl sit next to them at a bar or dinner table.
    Yeah, I did that once. The girl was a drop dead gorgeous young coed. So I didn't mind giving her $100 and paying for her dinner. But I never repeated. And I haven't done that since. It's a very simp move. I don't mind buying a girl coffee or even drinks. But nothing more than that. And no gifts of cash. I'm fine taking it slow until she feels comfortable. But I find a way to politely and respectfully clarify that I'm looking for intimacy. And I'm happy to spoil for that. I'm also happy taking my time so she feels comfortable. But I don't spoil during that stage. If she reacts, "What do you think I am? A slore?" Then she's clearly trying to milk me, get what she wants without giving me what I want. And I move on.

    There are plenty of girls who want something for nothing. Filter them out as quickly as possible.

    Plenty of online online or platonic only, etc. Or profiles that show location in Madison but woops, I'm in Appleton and my car is dead. Send me gas money. Obvious scams. Block them immediately and move on.

  5. #14456
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Several recent reviews of Lacey suggested that she's one of those girls who makes it clear that she hates what she does and who she does it with (one guy mentioned that she wouldn't even let him touch her breasts, and that she asked "are you done yet" several times in the middle of the session). So if the more recent glowing review is real it means that at best she's YMMV these days.

    So even though her photos are apparently authentic and look great I've stayed away.
    Well, it's hard to imagine anyone providing consistently high quality service given the likely variety of customers. I'm not justifying it. If a girl is unable to provide high quality service to a client because he's a smelly slob, maybe she should find a way to politely and safely decline.

  6. #14455

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by LumberJack5555  [View Original Post]
    Been wondering for a while whether it's worth the money and time. If I could find a regular, perhaps. But what are the chances? Otherwise, seems to me, catching an occasional traveling girl is less of a hassle than contacting multiple girls and playing dating games. Not sure. Would be interested in others' thoughts.
    I tried a month's trial of SA and I guess that I don't know how to play that game right. All of the girls I contacted wanted me take them on restaurant "dates" - in other words, pay them several hundred dollars (plus the cost of dinner) just for the alleged privilege of being in her company for a couple of hours. No thanks. If I wanted to go that route, there's standard dating and the bar scene.

    What amazes me is that there are people out there who are willing to dish out a hundred dollars just to have a girl sit next to them at a bar or dinner table.

  7. #14454

    Lacey reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this report. I saw her a long time ago. She was very young and cute then. Session was not really GFE, but she was fun. I'd have repeated but outcall only for STG girls, especially when I'm unsure about menu. Just seems like a very low probability of satisfaction.
    Several recent reviews of Lacey suggested that she's one of those girls who makes it clear that she hates what she does and who she does it with (one guy mentioned that she wouldn't even let him touch her breasts, and that she asked "are you done yet" several times in the middle of the session). So if the more recent glowing review is real it means that at best she's YMMV these days.

    So even though her photos are apparently authentic and look great I've stayed away.

  8. #14453

    Twentysomething

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Good god, this is just like the second time I saw lovely little Lilly before she passed away. She remembered me from our first visit, and after our session she really wanted me to hang & just talk with her. After leaving I felt really sorry for her, just thinking "I'm a guy in my sixties fucking a twentysomething, this ain't right". Then again, a month later, I'm fucking another twentysomething, but she was kinda bitchy so it didn't bother me as much. Still, I try to find more of a bit older "pro" who is ok with the business.
    If it "ain't right", men have been doing it wrong since the beginning of time. Men are attracted to youth and beauty. A good fuck is a good fuck regardless of age difference. I'm "up there" in age and have no qualms about doing a twenty-something girl.

    I have a UTR girl that's 40 but has the petite body of a teen-ager. It's a thrill to spend quality time with her. And no worries about hooking up with a possibly under-age hooker.

  9. #14452
    Quote Originally Posted by LumberJack5555  [View Original Post]
    Been wondering for a while whether it's worth the money and time. If I could find a regular, perhaps. But what are the chances? Otherwise, seems to me, catching an occasional traveling girl is less of a hassle than contacting multiple girls and playing dating games. Not sure. Would be interested in others' thoughts.
    The SA game definitely takes considerable time. You have to be quick to discern when a girl isn't really DTF. And move on.

    My bogey is 3-4 hours for $300 - $400. With a girl who is clean, cute, young, fit, friendly, etc. There's just no comparison with STG.

    There are hits and misses of course. Once you learn how to quickly move past girls with red flags, the payoff is immense. (I still struggle trying to milk the occasional turnip.).

  10. #14451

    Sa

    Been wondering for a while whether it's worth the money and time. If I could find a regular, perhaps. But what are the chances? Otherwise, seems to me, catching an occasional traveling girl is less of a hassle than contacting multiple girls and playing dating games. Not sure. Would be interested in others' thoughts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    This is why I've migrated most of my activity from STG to SA.

  11. #14450
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I know, I know, it's the sad cases that bother me in my old age. That being said, I will still enjoy a tumble with the younger generation. Thank god for ED meds, LOL.
    This is why I've migrated most of my activity from STG to SA.

  12. #14449
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    I love fucking 20 year olds. What are you talking about? LOL.
    I know, I know, it's the sad cases that bother me in my old age. That being said, I will still enjoy a tumble with the younger generation. Thank god for ED meds, LOL.

  13. #14448

    Bait and switch blonde

    I've been trying to line things up with this girl:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/813041210898

    I never actually met. But I got close. On demand, she'll send the same two pics. Doesn't look bad. But the fact that over multiple weeks and multiple different attempts, it was always the same two pics made me think, those are likely old (if her at all).

    Anyway, I got her all lined up for a full hour visit. Including everything I wanted. And she finally sent a current pic. Looking very obviously different (older, more weathered) than the other pics. In other words, bait and switch.

    So I bailed. The other problem for me, was that I learned she has her toddler in the room with her. Doing this activity is hard enough on the soul, without that kind of karma.

  14. #14447
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Good god, this is just like the second time I saw lovely little Lilly before she passed away. She remembered me from our first visit, and after our session she really wanted me to hang & just talk with her. After leaving I felt really sorry for her, just thinking "I'm a guy in my sixties fucking a twentysomething, this ain't right". Then again, a month later, I'm fucking another twentysomething, but she was kinda bitchy so it didn't bother me as much. Still, I try to find more of a bit older "pro" who is ok with the business.
    I love fucking 20 year olds. What are you talking about? LOL.

  15. #14446
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabba41  [View Original Post]
    90% sure I met her a few years ago when I first got into the hobby. She was in a motel in Edgerton. Got to the hotel and was already regretting the drive from Madison. She opened the door I walked in and the 1st thing I noticed was a toddler in a crib. Now this is your standard notel room with a bathroom. Like I said I was new to the hobby and still a nice guy. So I told her I wasn't comfortable with the situation and gave her 60 for her time and hoped she would buy the kid food. She asked if I at least wanted to sit and talk for the 60. I said sure. So I sat down and she started talking. She is a nice girl and probably would have been up for anything I wanted to do. Into her meth with some pretty bad teeth. If ya notice her mouth is closed in all her pics. Started telling me about her drug use and about her dealers. Generally just tried sounding important in the food chain. Anyways that's what I know like I said when I met her I was new to the hobby and a nice guy. Now I probably would have just had her blow me and left. Hobby has a way of changing you.
    Good god, this is just like the second time I saw lovely little Lilly before she passed away. She remembered me from our first visit, and after our session she really wanted me to hang & just talk with her. After leaving I felt really sorry for her, just thinking "I'm a guy in my sixties fucking a twentysomething, this ain't right". Then again, a month later, I'm fucking another twentysomething, but she was kinda bitchy so it didn't bother me as much. Still, I try to find more of a bit older "pro" who is ok with the business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape