Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 102
-
08-10-24 16:37 #72Regular Member

Posts: 5Kendra Cash and Dash
This one goes by Kendra and I know not to give up front, no one had posted any negative news on this one so decided to give it a shot. Actually met her, and we were headed to a spot but small head was thinking with this one put some cash up for an hourly notel and she grabbed an ran.
She is posting on STG https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...u/913526859667.
-
06-08-24 16:07 #71Senior Member

Posts: 685Me too man, the sugar daddy sites were poppin too. These girls aged out and or died off.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-24 22:52 #70Senior Member

Posts: 3006I miss the backpage golden era so much girls were more fun some of them was on drugs but they didn't show signs of drug usage. Now it's chicks with drug addicts wannabe pimps robbing people and track marks everywhere expecting someone to give them $300-$500 Lmao. Some of them are posting on tryst but you'll never see their ad because they do not want to pay the monthly fee to be at the top of the list.
Originally Posted by Sbfan
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-24 22:23 #69Senior Member

Posts: 164She definitely looks rough. I saw her once, never pressed for anything beyond BJ, I didn't want to risk myself. She did partake in her party supplies before starting, and offered to me (never have, never will).
Originally Posted by Cam442
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 23:05 #68Senior Member

Posts: 53Good ole days
In the old days, cute girls, young, no drug, low rates, good continuing supplies. Now, ugly, old, fat, many on drugs, high rates, no supplies.
Originally Posted by Cam442
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 16:03 #67Senior Member

Posts: 120Avoid
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/848681984168
Don't make the same mistake. Goes by Heaven. She willl try to talk your ear off and go no further than a BJ on a hh date. Will then not finish and lock herself in bathroom to do more drugs while her friends come through to get you out. Trust me, sweet looking appearance, but rotten to the core. Recently released from jail. Looks older than her photos.
-
12-11-23 08:32 #66Senior Member

Posts: 350Something in the way
I've seen her ads every day. Just something about them makes me not reach out. Thank you for the update.
Originally Posted by ChuckNarb
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 18:51 #65Regular Member

Posts: 9Alex has been favorably reviewed on this site, and also, I believe, on TER, so if you want to see her you should proceed with confidence rather than send her money in advance, which is never a good idea. You should instead have searched for her name on this site. She does seem very attractive and I am seriously considering seeing her--though of course I will not send her money in advance.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 15:22 #64Senior Member

Posts: 655Call not whatever you want, deposit, confirmation photos, content, it's just a cash advance.
Originally Posted by ChuckNarb
[View Original Post]
Sending a provider money up front is the best way to make sure you never actually see her.
They all take cash. Anyone not willing to do a cash deal is just baiting you for the scam, stop falling for it!
-
12-10-23 13:19 #63Senior Member

Posts: 214She is a well known scammer and thief. Keep an eye on the numbers she uses and if she is in pics with other girls as she will pop up, rip off a bunch then hang back and use other girls lure people in then when the other girls realize she is hurting their rep and revenue stream they part ways and she starts over again. There are at least 2 or 3 girls like that in the mount laurel area at any given time. Never send money ahead of time. 20 bucks is a cheap lesson. Guy in the philly forums lost 600 on spoiled Sophie and she turned him down in person and kept the money.
Originally Posted by ChuckNarb
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 13:12 #62Senior Member

Posts: 51Uncertainty.
Then you might not think it was a her real photo.
Originally Posted by ChuckNarb
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 06:54 #61Senior Member

Posts: 29Alex of Mt. Laurel thief
The woman in the image advertising on STG is a thief. I offered to buy confirmation photos for 20 and she delayed and never provided. I was not asking for nude just something that shows her front and back more clearly. If she rips off for a measly 20 bucks she will rip off a client for more. Stay away.
-
08-08-23 11:28 #60Senior Member

Posts: 3006Next time someone tells you not to lock door just walk out and call police on speaker phone while walking out I had an incident before black dude came in the room acting mad pretending to do. Harm to me I walked out called police told them what happened and got all my money back.
Originally Posted by JrzGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 23:16 #59Senior Member

Posts: 214I saw an ad with those pictures up on Skipthegames earlier this morning when I was browsing so they are still working. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by JrzGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 17:03 #58Senior Member

Posts: 2788Trust the Spidey Senses
Thanks for the report and warning, sorry you had a bad experience! Glad you made it out safe.
Originally Posted by JrzGuy
[View Original Post]
Your instincts were correct in that situation, one just needs to learn to follow them and bail when the Spidey Senses go off.
So yeah, when she first said you didn't have to put on the deadbolt and safety chain, you should have taken note. Her then going to the bathroom was probably to signal her BF / handler to come in. When she came out and insisted on no safety chain, you could have said I'm not comfortable, tossed a few 'no thank you' bucks in the corner and booked out of there.
This is one of the hardest things to learn in the hobby, being so close to the prize that you ignore your instincts and having the strength to say no and get out safely.
Happened to me once. Went to a drive up motel. Get there and another girl is in the room (red flag #1) she greets me and says go ahead and get comfortable. I looked to put on the safety chain, but that whole part of the door was broken out (ref flag #2) So I'm laying on the bed in shorts and after about 10-minutes the girl is not yet out of the bathroom. (red flag #3) So I got up and started getting dressed. THEN she comes out of the bath. I was clothed so I tossed some wadded up money to the left and headed for the door to the right. Open the door and now there are two BIG dudes sitting in a car right in front of the door. Head across the p-lot toward my car and she comes to the door and signals to the dudes. One dude goes over and stands by the driver's door and shouts to the other to block me in. So I jumped in the passenger side, locked the door and slid over. Thank goodness for oldstyle door locks! Car pulls up behind me, but I had parallel parked and left enough room to get out, so I swung around the car in front and booked out of there.
That instance taught me a few things. Third party in the mix is never good. Always put on the safety bar or chain, if there is none, take a pass. Nd always have an escape plan or way out worked into my parking, etc.
Thanks for sharing, glad you made it out safe!











Reply With Quote




