Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 102
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57

    MONGERING RULE: No Money Up Front

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    PR sisters in Lakewood Jersey Shore scammed me.

    One of sister that's older and got more weight handles thing. Both crackheads. Incall in shady motel on Madison Ave in Lakewood. I saw her sister and liked her even more her photo is in baseball hat. So older one promised we could have fun 3-some with Greek for 1. 6 once got money handled it to her sister to "pay room" she went and came back with crack so they both smoked crack. Both of them started to act mean and didn't want me to touch them saying I have to give them extra money. Then someone knocked on door, bunch of they friends came to the room so I couldn't have some fun with them. Took my losses and decided to leave. They weren't serious providers all they want take money and don't do any service. Please guys you have been warned don't go see them unless you want spend your time talking to them when they smoking crack they turned out talkative all they do.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jerse...l/181093360298
    Sorry you got ripped off, it stinks when it happens. Perhaps now you learned one of the key rules of Mongering: NO money upfront! Pay when the work is complete.

    In "the rules" you'll find some discussion and techniques on "how to" not pay up front.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...BackPage/page2

    Rule #23.

    Any girl is going to take free money if she can get it and uneducated mongers are a dime a dozen and easy targets.

    Again, sorry for your loss! Hang in there, it gets easier as you go along!

  2. #56

    Warning Robbery Tay Tay. West Deptford

    A warning to you all, just experienced my first robbery in the hobby life. Was originally working to set something up with Lana in Mt Laurel but she just went dark on me and stopped texting so I am not sure what happened there. Looking for other options I found Tay Tay or Taylor as she said from Escort Alligator https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/148695740.

    She was staying at the Rainbow off 130 which I have heard some stories about but I had been there before and had no issues. Setup was easy and I got there and parked down the side street farther down as I normally do. She gave the room number and upon walking in everything seemed good. The first thing I thought was odd was when I walked in and closed the door I went to try and lock it and she said I didn't have to. Normally most girls prefer it locked. Gave the money up front as seems standard with most girls especially seeing for the first time. She went to the bathroom and as she did I slid the chain lock on and again tried the deadbolt as it is just a comfort thing for me. I guess she heard it and came out and said she did not like the door locked as she has had bad experiences in the past. So I dropped it. She wasn't being weird about it and it seemed as if it was a genuine request. I about got my shoes off when there came the infamous knock on the door. She opened it and in popped some black dude with a dog, pit-bull to be exact. The dog was not threatening at all and all the dude said was get out. Started making up some story yelling at her saying he was going to smack the shit out of her after I leave. The guy did not seem big at all and would not have been someone I would have been scared of but I did not know who else may have been there with him or if anyone had any weapons to which I did not have any, so I just left not wanting to make any trouble.

    I took a screenshot of the ad in case it gets pulled down. Not sure if there is anything already reported on this one as I let the little head win and did not do my research. I redacted the phone number as Forum rules say not to post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails taylor ad.jpg‎   taylor1.jpg‎   taylor3.jpg‎  

  3. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    PR sisters in Lakewood Jersey Shore scammed me.

    One of sister that's older and got more weight handles thing. Both crackheads. Incall in shady motel on Madison Ave in Lakewood. I saw her sister and liked her even more her photo is in baseball hat. So older one promised we could have fun 3-some with Greek for 1. 6 once got money handled it to her sister to "pay room" she went and came back with crack so they both smoked crack. Both of them started to act mean and didn't want me to touch them saying I have to give them extra money. Then someone knocked on door, bunch of they friends came to the room so I couldn't have some fun with them. Took my losses and decided to leave. They weren't serious providers all they want take money and don't do any service. Please guys you have been warned don't go see them unless you want spend your time talking to them when they smoking crack they turned out talkative all they do.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jerse...l/181093360298
    So sorry you got mixed up with that, but glad you got out safe! Thanks for posting.

  4. #54

    PR sisters in Lakewood Jersey Shore scammed me

    PR sisters in Lakewood Jersey Shore scammed me.

    One of sister that's older and got more weight handles thing. Both crackheads. Incall in shady motel on Madison Ave in Lakewood. I saw her sister and liked her even more her photo is in baseball hat. So older one promised we could have fun 3-some with Greek for 1. 6 once got money handled it to her sister to "pay room" she went and came back with crack so they both smoked crack. Both of them started to act mean and didn't want me to touch them saying I have to give them extra money. Then someone knocked on door, bunch of they friends came to the room so I couldn't have some fun with them. Took my losses and decided to leave. They weren't serious providers all they want take money and don't do any service. Please guys you have been warned don't go see them unless you want spend your time talking to them when they smoking crack they turned out talkative all they do.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jerse...l/181093360298
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_2023-06-05_010537050.png‎   Screenshot_20230516-231146.jpg‎   mtawmte1ndm1mzm2yze0ndq1ngflmjllm2vjmjdmm2qxzjaxzdm.jpg.jpg‎   mjk1njyxmdy2nzi1zwizzgi4ytu2ytzmotg2mdkyngiznmuwyg.jpg.jpg‎  

  5. #53

    Dead SkipGames Links

    You guys keep posting your reviews with SkipGames links about 99% of those links don't work or open expired. Please spend more time uploading / attaching providers photos to your reviews and write providers Stage names used in their ads. Thanks.

  6. #52

    Desiree, aka Summer Rayne

    Thanks for sharing. Desiree looks cuter on video than her pics she looks way older there. Was interesting interview she was sincere there but it doesn't excuse her how she treated guys LOL. But what if you go see them only taking for example 0. 8 for quick date she still will find way to scam and not doing her job right? I had similar situation with another girls who let their friends to come and party and forget to do any service because they didn't want to only took money and with support of their friends won't get any refund from them LOL. If you check Jersey Shore forum I wrote bad review on 2 PR sisters from Lakewood NJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Desiree, aka Summer Rayne, and Dyan are good friends I have seen pics of those two on social media, this video will be a reminder of who Desiree is. The title of the video fits perfectly on what she is doing for money, " I found a different way", yes instead of providing a service, she just takes the money with the help of her scum friends and runs away. I have never seen her or Dyan, but several people had reported of those two being thiefs.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahwyAzvliEc

  7. #51

    Summer Rayne tries another tactic

    She's been a thief for about 10 years now and I am amazed that she still posts. I don't wish violence on anyone but when you are ripping people off for that length of time, frankly I surprised she hasn't ripped off the wrong person that would exact revenge in a very painful way.

    But she has changed her phone number, changed her name and now her most recent STG ad is showing that she has changed her ad strategy, now calling for "All you men traveling by plane to Philadelphia area hit me up as well". It might be her last chance, she has a well earned reputation among the local mongers as a rip off, the only segment left to rip off are the poor folks traveling into the Philly area that don't know any better.

    As always, you have been warned. She is simply the worst sort of provider in our hobby, not looking for the transactional exchange that is the lifeblood of the business but looking to steal your money with the help of some local hood rats. Stay away and save yourself from the aggravation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...-/410231665814
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A17B4D5F-50BE-4F77-80C5-2080C2BF0970.jpeg‎  

  8. #50

    Melissa us ready to ripoff

    Melissa us starting to rip people off. She never provided for 2 confirmation photos after being paid. It's a small thing but it means she's so far gone she's in their mode. Soon guys will suddenly show up once she has the money. Stay away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tnta3odbhntzlmtc3nwexywe5m2y4mtg0njgymta1zmm5ntji.jpg.jpeg‎  

  9. #49

    "I found a DIFFERENT WAY"

    Quote Originally Posted by GemFinder  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/856-800-7057

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/856-800-7057

    Here's a couple links that will last far longer than the STG ones that can be taken down by the girl / pimp at any time and turn into a dead end. This is the girl that DT is referring to. She has a rep for setting guys up to rip them off with the help of a few guys. And as RN has also posted that Dyan is now ripping guys off as well. There have been recent reports in the Escort Review thread about how she is now stealing from guys.

    Any girl who steals or provides terrible rushed service to the point her ad is basically a lie just to lure guys to see her should be reported here. Using the girl's name from her ad and then doing an online search of her phone # to find other links (sites like sumosearch that better archive their ads and #s) to post here should be the norm to provide better info to reference.

    This hobby isn't what it used to be and there's much more risk involved now. Posting about girls like this with proper info goes a long way to helping others from getting ripped off.
    Desiree, aka Summer Rayne, and Dyan are good friends I have seen pics of those two on social media, this video will be a reminder of who Desiree is. The title of the video fits perfectly on what she is doing for money, " I found a different way", yes instead of providing a service, she just takes the money with the help of her scum friends and runs away. I have never seen her or Dyan, but several people had reported of those two being thiefs.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahwyAzvliEc

  10. #48

    For posterity

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/856-800-7057

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/856-800-7057

    Here's a couple links that will last far longer than the STG ones that can be taken down by the girl / pimp at any time and turn into a dead end. This is the girl that DT is referring to. She has a rep for setting guys up to rip them off with the help of a few guys. And as RN has also posted that Dyan is now ripping guys off as well. There have been recent reports in the Escort Review thread about how she is now stealing from guys.

    Any girl who steals or provides terrible rushed service to the point her ad is basically a lie just to lure guys to see her should be reported here. Using the girl's name from her ad and then doing an online search of her phone # to find other links (sites like sumosearch that better archive their ads and #s) to post here should be the norm to provide better info to reference.

    This hobby isn't what it used to be and there's much more risk involved now. Posting about girls like this with proper info goes a long way to helping others from getting ripped off.

  11. #47

    Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by DocTego  [View Original Post]
    The fact that she robs normal guys is messed up. The fact that she apparently wants to lure veterans there with a discount is really fucked up. These girls are really playing with fire because it only takes doing the wrong person dirty once and she's screwed.
    I'm a veteran, but she didn't offer me a discount because of my service. Dyan is just scum on my shoe. I am with Don, F her every chance I get.

  12. #46

    This is better than I ever imagined

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    The link is dead, but that only means the provider or her pimp read this page.

    Anyway, repost her link of better yet, post a picture here. Dyan, the thief is here https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...-/609778256569.
    Assuming the provider / pimp is reading this page, I hope you enjoyed the $80 that you nicked me for because I will never let your ad appear without reminding my fellow mongers that you are a thief. I can't prove it's related but another USASG member has been trying to contact me via private message and asking for my phone number, ya right, like I'm going to give it to you. I think they want to try to minimize the damage but even a full refund (like that would ever happen) isn't going to do it because I know from this board that I wasn't her only victim.

    But like a case of herpes, she will reappear, slightly different photos, new phone number and name, just going by her history. I don't get it, if you want to service total strangers for a living, there is money to be made in that profession. But if you are going to rob people, expect to be called out for it. You can't do both at the same time.

  13. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    The link is dead, but that only means the provider or her pimp read this page. What is her name now? There is a provider who robbed me of $$ once. Her name is DYAN. Petite older provider who has been in this game forever. I take every opportunity to mention that she is a thief. Some guys say she gives a great BBBJ. ,. But anyone seeing her is visiting a person who has no conscious, no honor and doesn't even try. Look. These providers have demons and the most important thing to them is getting high. They WILL DO ANYTHING when they are sick to get high. But, if they have a date (you and me) and they are getting paid for that, then they have their fix. Stealing at that point is bad. Real bad. Sign of a bad person.

    Anyway, repost her link of better yet, post a picture here. Dyan, the thief is here https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...-/609778256569.
    The fact that she robs normal guys is messed up. The fact that she apparently wants to lure veterans there with a discount is really fucked up. These girls are really playing with fire because it only takes doing the wrong person dirty once and she's screwed.

  14. #44

    Post name or repost link or post a picture

    Quote Originally Posted by SunBatherBob  [View Original Post]
    Thank You for the heads up 👍.

    If she did that shit to me, I'd find a way to set them all up. Fuck Thieves!
    The link is dead, but that only means the provider or her pimp read this page. What is her name now? There is a provider who robbed me of $$ once. Her name is DYAN. Petite older provider who has been in this game forever. I take every opportunity to mention that she is a thief. Some guys say she gives a great BBBJ. ,. But anyone seeing her is visiting a person who has no conscious, no honor and doesn't even try. Look. These providers have demons and the most important thing to them is getting high. They WILL DO ANYTHING when they are sick to get high. But, if they have a date (you and me) and they are getting paid for that, then they have their fix. Stealing at that point is bad. Real bad. Sign of a bad person.

    Anyway, repost her link of better yet, post a picture here. Dyan, the thief is here https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...-/609778256569.

  15. #43

    Heads Up

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...l/018048361229

    If you were ever robbed, you never forget the sinking feeling of three black men walking in the room to steal your stuff. Now it happens a number of years ago but somehow she keeps reappearing like a skid mark in your boxer shorts.

    She changes her name, phone number and location but the bottom line is she is a thief. Just avoid her. Her pictures aren't bad, I grant you that but they are at least 10 years old and 50 lbs ago. For the sake of your safety, just avoid at all costs.
    Thank You for the heads up 👍.

    If she did that shit to me, I'd find a way to set them all up. Fuck Thieves!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape