Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 33768
-
12-09-23 09:35 #27798Senior Member

Posts: 1811Tracking a provider's location
Sometimes you can track a providers' movements from her ads. It you search for Ayiona on the Boston section of ListCrawler, this is what you get. I had asked about this lady before, as I didn't know if she was an actual woman. A TER review confirmed she was.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...?search=ayiona
If you scroll down to Nov 14, you can see she was in Boston. Scrolling back up; she moved to Braintree; then she was Outcalls Only; then back in Braintree; then Outcalls; then back in Boston. She seems to keep losing her place to host, then regains it. I think I will try to meet up with her when she is someplace convenient.
-
12-09-23 08:24 #27797Senior Member

Posts: 49Sorry about that but quick question
That number from the screen shot isn't her number from her ad. Did she call you back from that new number? If so could you pm it to me as she is my type.
Originally Posted by Derek2121
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 07:57 #27796Senior Member

Posts: 43Follow up blackmail
She texted me later saying she was going to tell police that I assaulted her.
Originally Posted by Derek2121
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 02:57 #27795Senior Member

Posts: 190Courtney
She's a drug addict from revere. She's on seeking and everywhere else. Annoying as all hell. Wants 300 is laughable because she will take 60-75 in a heartbeat she's so desperate. I talked with once on facebook awhile back to meet and blocked her because I wasnt meeting fast enough and she went completely nuts on me and after that no way I was dealing with her person.
Originally Posted by Derek2121
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 00:40 #27794Regular Member

Posts: 4Cambridge A $$
After reading about the volley ball butt I couldn't help myself. YOLO.
Was an easy setup for hh at $ 5 damages. Place is clean and safe.
No attempt at conversation from her as I entered apartment. She just lost her shorts to reveal the big bongos. Started with standing CBJ, but that only is meant to get you hard and onto beating the drum. Had my way getting it from behind with no complaints from her despite me being rough. No real responses from her so expect to just focus on that booty with tats. Tried mish, but didn't want me sucking the man mades which was a turn off. Could only squeeze the the chest and no kissing, but you won't miss kissing this one.
She was only open to doggy and mish so I went back to pumpin doggy. Honestly lost novelty due to lack of interaction and limitations on positions.
This Latin lady's behind is only thing of value here. Face is not the highlight. Tits are big, but fake and not well done. Choose qv if at all. Focus on the booty then jet for something else.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...239/9788336764
-
12-08-23 23:10 #27793Senior Member

Posts: 2110Courtney
I guess it might depend on what meds she was on or off at the time, but I really like her and have posted about her in the past. Give her a chance.
Originally Posted by Derek2121
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 23:07 #27792Senior Member

Posts: 43Courtney "nice butt"
Fellow mongers, I really TOFTT tonight. Messaged this unknown girl and agreed on multiple sessions / hours.
She wanted between 3. -4. After agreeing on a price, she continued to tell me she was on the way, 3 hours late before she finally called and arrived. When she did, I met this skelatore thing in the lobby, then decided to ditch her. After accidentally running into her again, I sat her down and explained that she kept me waiting for 3 hrs and looks nothing like her pictures so I'm just going to bed. Luckily the lobby was full so she didn't make a scene and had to leave. Avoid at all costs:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/342038123218
-
12-08-23 21:15 #27791Senior Member

Posts: 27Worth it? Damage?
I might try to head there tonight. 1st time in over a year.
Originally Posted by BostonBoyBack
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 13:57 #27790Senior Member

Posts: 409Kayla Kleevage
Interesting.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
Anyone have a sense for menu?
Anyone with access? (Am I allowed to post this link? Apologies if not).
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...ow.asp?ID=3186
-
12-08-23 13:16 #27789Regular Member

Posts: 21What was the damage? Was it worthwhile?
Originally Posted by BostonBoyBack
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 12:45 #27788Senior Member

Posts: 742Lara North Shore
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/161432267
Lara.
Have seen this lady posting for a bit, thought it was sketchy, maybe fake or rip off.
Saw her written about a couple of times saying she was real and ok. So decided to contact her.
I have no idea how she is but if you guys are giving her your personal I. D. Info as she requested of me.
You are all crazy giving a complete stranger your info like that.
She is Brazilian and they will take every inch you give them, giving her your info is just setting yourself up.
For some scam or ripoff down the road. She may be good right now but if you cross her or she decides to stop.
And disappears with all your info she or her friends can do whatever they want with it.
Have to be safer with your info guys, no matter how hot, which she is not, or good they are.
-
12-08-23 12:44 #27787Senior Member

Posts: 931Yeah she does look pretty granny in what I would estimate to be one of the most recent photos.
Originally Posted by BadManBoston
[View Original Post]
Speaking of big tit phase, Kayla Kleevage supposedly on Eros https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...2227.htm?cat=1.
-
12-08-23 11:46 #27786Senior Member

Posts: 67Coffee Green Door -0068
Tall girl 5'8", mid 30's, nice mm Ds with huge nipples. Load moans. Only English, "I love You. " LOL. She uses translation app on her phone.
-
12-08-23 09:58 #27785Regular Member

Posts: 21Just tell Cornholio to bring it on and then block them.
Originally Posted by GMB45
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 20:59 #27784Senior Member

Posts: 134Hopefully that's not his real name and hopefully that's a burner phone.
Originally Posted by LittleWilly540
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






