Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 290 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 340 390 790 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 17717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13382

    Aff girl

    Anyone recognize this one? Found on aff.com. Text with her and gave me menu.

    "30 minutes: $150 👅*.

    1 Hour; $250.

    💦BOYFRIEND EXPERIENCE; $500.

    Boyfriend experience is an exclusive and erotic role play.

    It's a complete package where you'd get to decide anything you'd like to do with me*.

    All just for fun".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231211_115123_Gallery.jpg‎  

  2. #13381

    Valley Park gal

    Could anyone pm me the name and number of the girl in valley park that works out of her aunts house? She posts on SA all the time. I'm banned from SA, and lost her contact info. I'll unfortunately be spending time in Vallley Park this month. Thanks in advance.

  3. #13380

    Eden Reunion

    Started traveling in 2021 and living in AZ so it had been 3 yrs since I had the pleasure of Edens company.

    Contacted her and she suggested a request through P411 since I was member. She was being cautious since 3 years had past. I appreciate that.

    Like my previous 5-6 visits, communication was prompt, the location the same, but because of the time span she didn't remember me. I didn't expect her too.

    Followed directions as in the past and when she opened the door, Wow there stood the beautiful woman I remembered. I'm not alone when I say she is model material.

    And in her sexiest voice she said "Where the hell have you been" LOL She remembered!

    There is no "routine" with Eden. She knows what a man needs, she delivers and is determined to make your visit exceptional.

    Book the full hour, you're only teasing and cheating yourself if you don't.

  4. #13379

    Concerns

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    The Angels were the end of the line in the latest round of 'bigger fish' the local police were on to related to massage girls getting busted. One got busted, gave up another, who gave up the angels. Now, they might be fine, but knowing the person who runs that shop's penchant for video taping the girls, and encounters in the house, I wouldn't risk going there.

    There is a reason the angels, and vixens, site no longer is active. And why, on snapchat, the angels have only been advertising one girl, with a guest appearance for her yearly half day of working by Elsa.
    I don't know about others. I've never seen any angel massage therapists and have heard so many different things. If these things ARE true, this would make me hesitate to visit any groups (which I wouldn't name) that provide massage services, especially ones that list gals and pics on a public website. Some groups still remain and theyre still advertising. I’m not saying they’re all bad. I’m saying they all may receive scrutiny by association.

    What surprises me is the gals from another thread are all still advertising or snap chatting and working Independently (?). It doesn't make sense they'd still be around publicly but it's enough to make me concerned.

  5. #13378
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/122038066#.

    Went and seen this one. I was very surprised by her. Apartment was very barren. Went to her room and man did she look good. Seen her years ago maybe 5 or 6. Great BBBJ and that ass Mish was nice. She has gained some weight and looks way better to me. Only issue was off north Broadway. But I went during day hours. Town called baden. She come out in a white dress to come get me from the parking lot.

    She posts off and on.

  6. #13377
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    How does the daughter look.
    Don't know, she stayed in the bathroom, the "mom" gave me a heads up at the start (it was a low budget holiday inn hotel in Belleville).

  7. #13376
    How does the daughter look.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkullMarked25  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone's seen either of these two and have anything to report.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161639628

    She seems decent for the price.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161642305

    She seems fun (no listed pricing though, always hate that), only 1 comment and no reviews though, which is always worrying for me (I always look for at least 2 reviews with some time between them).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161565656

    This one's more just me giving a report, saw her a few weekends ago, not really worth it. Her daughters hide in the bathroom if you don't pay the 300 for the group package. She won't do anything but BJ and an attempt at doggy (which doesn't work if you don't have a nice long member) and she is very pushy for getting you out asap.

  8. #13375

    2 Inquiries and a Report

    I'm curious if anyone's seen either of these two and have anything to report.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161639628

    She seems decent for the price.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161642305

    She seems fun (no listed pricing though, always hate that), only 1 comment and no reviews though, which is always worrying for me (I always look for at least 2 reviews with some time between them).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161565656

    This one's more just me giving a report, saw her a few weekends ago, not really worth it. Her daughters hide in the bathroom if you don't pay the 300 for the group package. She won't do anything but BJ and an attempt at doggy (which doesn't work if you don't have a nice long member) and she is very pushy for getting you out asap.

  9. #13374

    Video

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    The Angels were the end of the line in the latest round of 'bigger fish' the local police were on to related to massage girls getting busted. One got busted, gave up another, who gave up the angels. Now, they might be fine, but knowing the person who runs that shop's penchant for video taping the girls, and encounters in the house, I wouldn't risk going there.

    There is a reason the angels, and vixens, site no longer is active. And why, on snapchat, the angels have only been advertising one girl, with a guest appearance for her yearly half day of working by Elsa.
    WTF. So someone who saw the Angels (Raquel, Erin, Elsa, etc.) were video recorded? Is that confirmed?

  10. #13373
    Quote Originally Posted by Lfsman  [View Original Post]
    What legal issues?
    The Angels were the end of the line in the latest round of 'bigger fish' the local police were on to related to massage girls getting busted. One got busted, gave up another, who gave up the angels. Now, they might be fine, but knowing the person who runs that shop's penchant for video taping the girls, and encounters in the house, I wouldn't risk going there.

    There is a reason the angels, and vixens, site no longer is active. And why, on snapchat, the angels have only been advertising one girl, with a guest appearance for her yearly half day of working by Elsa.

  11. #13372

    Another on Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    These two are local and real. There are a few others.

    At hotangel_4 u Angel For you Illinos.

    At AlenaWintersxo1 Alena Winters Chesterfield.
    At TallRedV has a decent feed. Many providers follow each other so you can check out a few from a single suggestion.

    One thing.

    I follow a few high end girls mostly from Canada. All are $500+ an hour. All require screenings.

  12. #13371
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I think it finally happened. I can't even begin to describe the "feelings" this post gave me.

    I think you guys finally scared me straight.
    Nah. This ad had a lot of red flags but some guys just ignore them in favor of cheap pussy. Don't be stupid and you will not run in to girls like this.

    I have been doing this a long time and have never run in to a girl like this, and if I have, I didn't didn't stick around to fuck her.

  13. #13370
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    My suggestion is that everyone should avoid the Angels. For various reason, everyone should be careful if you choose to see someone there because of all the recent legal issues discussed on here.
    What legal issues?

  14. #13369

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Well she's not in horrible shape, the wig was horrible, place wasn't too messy, took direction well but umm. She had a newborn sleeping on the couch in the room, looked like she tried to hide it with blankets. Very weird. Also had a cute but nosey puppy in the room.

    I'd repeat in a pinch due to decent ncbj, tightness and became vocal when promoted.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...911/3149397028
    I think it finally happened. I can't even begin to describe the "feelings" this post gave me.

    I think you guys finally scared me straight.

  15. #13368
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    Lately I have been seeing LeeLee quite a bit and having a wonderful time. She is one of the loveliest ladies I've had the pleasure of spending time with behind closed doors and without any clothes on! In addition, her service has been great and she always gets the job done for me. Being an old timer (78) that isn't always the case.

    Her website is "https://www.leeleefoxxx.com/"

    The best way to contact her is by phone which is on the website. I'd post it here but I think I'm still on probation and it won't appear. But feel free to DM me for the number if you wish. By the way, in addition to great looks and performance her scheduling and communication are excellent. Guess that isn't as important as the "fun" stuff but it's something that I definitely appreciate. She's always been on time and never any last minute changes.
    Apache, your inbox is full. What are her rates?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape