Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 291 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 341 391 791 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13390
    Quote Originally Posted by Lfsman  [View Original Post]
    What legal issues?
    The Angels were the end of the line in the latest round of 'bigger fish' the local police were on to related to massage girls getting busted. One got busted, gave up another, who gave up the angels. Now, they might be fine, but knowing the person who runs that shop's penchant for video taping the girls, and encounters in the house, I wouldn't risk going there.

    There is a reason the angels, and vixens, site no longer is active. And why, on snapchat, the angels have only been advertising one girl, with a guest appearance for her yearly half day of working by Elsa.

  2. #13389

    Another on Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    These two are local and real. There are a few others.

    At hotangel_4 u Angel For you Illinos.

    At AlenaWintersxo1 Alena Winters Chesterfield.
    At TallRedV has a decent feed. Many providers follow each other so you can check out a few from a single suggestion.

    One thing.

    I follow a few high end girls mostly from Canada. All are $500+ an hour. All require screenings.

  3. #13388
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I think it finally happened. I can't even begin to describe the "feelings" this post gave me.

    I think you guys finally scared me straight.
    Nah. This ad had a lot of red flags but some guys just ignore them in favor of cheap pussy. Don't be stupid and you will not run in to girls like this.

    I have been doing this a long time and have never run in to a girl like this, and if I have, I didn't didn't stick around to fuck her.

  4. #13387
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    My suggestion is that everyone should avoid the Angels. For various reason, everyone should be careful if you choose to see someone there because of all the recent legal issues discussed on here.
    What legal issues?

  5. #13386

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Well she's not in horrible shape, the wig was horrible, place wasn't too messy, took direction well but umm. She had a newborn sleeping on the couch in the room, looked like she tried to hide it with blankets. Very weird. Also had a cute but nosey puppy in the room.

    I'd repeat in a pinch due to decent ncbj, tightness and became vocal when promoted.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...911/3149397028
    I think it finally happened. I can't even begin to describe the "feelings" this post gave me.

    I think you guys finally scared me straight.

  6. #13385
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    Lately I have been seeing LeeLee quite a bit and having a wonderful time. She is one of the loveliest ladies I've had the pleasure of spending time with behind closed doors and without any clothes on! In addition, her service has been great and she always gets the job done for me. Being an old timer (78) that isn't always the case.

    Her website is "https://www.leeleefoxxx.com/"

    The best way to contact her is by phone which is on the website. I'd post it here but I think I'm still on probation and it won't appear. But feel free to DM me for the number if you wish. By the way, in addition to great looks and performance her scheduling and communication are excellent. Guess that isn't as important as the "fun" stuff but it's something that I definitely appreciate. She's always been on time and never any last minute changes.
    Apache, your inbox is full. What are her rates?

  7. #13384

    Any recommendations

    Hey, guys, I'm traveling to STL in a couple of days and will be in town for about a week and would like some recommendations, thanks.

  8. #13383
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    The best way to contact her is by phone which is on the website. I'd post it here but I think I'm still on probation and it won't appear. But feel free to DM me for the number if you wish. By the way, in addition to great looks and performance her scheduling and communication are excellent. Guess that isn't as important as the "fun" stuff but it's something that I definitely appreciate. She's always been on time and never any last minute changes.
    I reached out to her and she said something about 650 an hour, which leads me to believe that maybe Apache won the lottery. Your inbox is full by the way.

  9. #13382
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    Lately I have been seeing LeeLee quite a bit and having a wonderful time. She is one of the loveliest ladies I've had the pleasure of spending time with behind closed doors and without any clothes on! In addition, her service has been great and she always gets the job done for me. Being an old timer (78) that isn't always the case.

    Her website is "https://www.leeleefoxxx.com/"

    The best way to contact her is by phone which is on the website. I'd post it here but I think I'm still on probation and it won't appear. But feel free to DM me for the number if you wish. By the way, in addition to great looks and performance her scheduling and communication are excellent. Guess that isn't as important as the "fun" stuff but it's something that I definitely appreciate. She's always been on time and never any last minute changes.
    She is another who 'retired' a few years ago only to really mean "I am just going to see some select people". Used to see her all the time when she used to dance at CRC and then for a few years after that. If you follow her IG you will quickly realize she is an odd bird. But if you have ever seen How I Met Your Mother, she is poster child for the crazy / hot scale when it comes to sex.

  10. #13381
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Well she's not in horrible shape, the wig was horrible, place wasn't too messy, took direction well but umm. She had a newborn sleeping on the couch in the room, looked like she tried to hide it with blankets. Very weird. Also had a cute but nosey puppy in the room.

    I'd repeat in a pinch due to decent ncbj, tightness and became vocal when promoted.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...911/3149397028
    Trying to hide a baby with blankets is wild. Lmao.

  11. #13380

    Baby on Board

    Well she's not in horrible shape, the wig was horrible, place wasn't too messy, took direction well but umm. She had a newborn sleeping on the couch in the room, looked like she tried to hide it with blankets. Very weird. Also had a cute but nosey puppy in the room.

    I'd repeat in a pinch due to decent ncbj, tightness and became vocal when promoted.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...911/3149397028

  12. #13379
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    TIP: A super hot spinner who offers "Greek tours", but has NO reviews is a flag.

    Be careful out there
    She's also on Tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/ittybittyyyy97.

    Shows she's from Louisiana and here for a few days so that'd make sense of why there's no reviews. Still, 350/ hr for literally nothing but CBJ / CFS is uh, no way.

  13. #13378
    Quote Originally Posted by Penske345  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for asking about another person without contributing yet. Still new. Anybody have info on her? I'm thinking about giving a try.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...874/3184691055
    I found several reviews on Eccie and "none" were good, she's "is" real, but all said lame service and she has a very poor "machine like" bad attitude (I'm also very wary when they never show their "teeth" in a pic)...Proceed with caution.

    Be careful out there

  14. #13377

    Angels Site

    Quote Originally Posted by JShanahan427  [View Original Post]
    This. I saw Ember last month so she is def still providing. She had some health and personal issues going on the last couple of months leading to her barely working. From what I've heard Reanne is having similar issues. My visit with Ember was as good as ever so if you have her personal number she is worth reaching out to.

    As far as legal issues go, that sounds like a bunch of bs imo. The angels "group" was always a racket so the girls don't have to advertise themselves. They know what they're doing. If you have there number I'd still reach out otherwise wait until they decide to advertise again.

    Be safe out there.

    -J.
    The Angels' website is down. It's been down before, but this might be permanent?

  15. #13376

    Recommendations

    I'm traveling to STL in a few days, doing a little scouting and would like some recommendations, thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape