Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 290 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 340 390 790 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 17729
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13394
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    How does the daughter look.
    Don't know, she stayed in the bathroom, the "mom" gave me a heads up at the start (it was a low budget holiday inn hotel in Belleville).

  2. #13393
    How does the daughter look.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkullMarked25  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone's seen either of these two and have anything to report.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161639628

    She seems decent for the price.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161642305

    She seems fun (no listed pricing though, always hate that), only 1 comment and no reviews though, which is always worrying for me (I always look for at least 2 reviews with some time between them).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161565656

    This one's more just me giving a report, saw her a few weekends ago, not really worth it. Her daughters hide in the bathroom if you don't pay the 300 for the group package. She won't do anything but BJ and an attempt at doggy (which doesn't work if you don't have a nice long member) and she is very pushy for getting you out asap.

  3. #13392

    2 Inquiries and a Report

    I'm curious if anyone's seen either of these two and have anything to report.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161639628

    She seems decent for the price.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161642305

    She seems fun (no listed pricing though, always hate that), only 1 comment and no reviews though, which is always worrying for me (I always look for at least 2 reviews with some time between them).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161565656

    This one's more just me giving a report, saw her a few weekends ago, not really worth it. Her daughters hide in the bathroom if you don't pay the 300 for the group package. She won't do anything but BJ and an attempt at doggy (which doesn't work if you don't have a nice long member) and she is very pushy for getting you out asap.

  4. #13391

    Video

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    The Angels were the end of the line in the latest round of 'bigger fish' the local police were on to related to massage girls getting busted. One got busted, gave up another, who gave up the angels. Now, they might be fine, but knowing the person who runs that shop's penchant for video taping the girls, and encounters in the house, I wouldn't risk going there.

    There is a reason the angels, and vixens, site no longer is active. And why, on snapchat, the angels have only been advertising one girl, with a guest appearance for her yearly half day of working by Elsa.
    WTF. So someone who saw the Angels (Raquel, Erin, Elsa, etc.) were video recorded? Is that confirmed?

  5. #13390
    Quote Originally Posted by Lfsman  [View Original Post]
    What legal issues?
    The Angels were the end of the line in the latest round of 'bigger fish' the local police were on to related to massage girls getting busted. One got busted, gave up another, who gave up the angels. Now, they might be fine, but knowing the person who runs that shop's penchant for video taping the girls, and encounters in the house, I wouldn't risk going there.

    There is a reason the angels, and vixens, site no longer is active. And why, on snapchat, the angels have only been advertising one girl, with a guest appearance for her yearly half day of working by Elsa.

  6. #13389

    Another on Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    These two are local and real. There are a few others.

    At hotangel_4 u Angel For you Illinos.

    At AlenaWintersxo1 Alena Winters Chesterfield.
    At TallRedV has a decent feed. Many providers follow each other so you can check out a few from a single suggestion.

    One thing.

    I follow a few high end girls mostly from Canada. All are $500+ an hour. All require screenings.

  7. #13388
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I think it finally happened. I can't even begin to describe the "feelings" this post gave me.

    I think you guys finally scared me straight.
    Nah. This ad had a lot of red flags but some guys just ignore them in favor of cheap pussy. Don't be stupid and you will not run in to girls like this.

    I have been doing this a long time and have never run in to a girl like this, and if I have, I didn't didn't stick around to fuck her.

  8. #13387
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    My suggestion is that everyone should avoid the Angels. For various reason, everyone should be careful if you choose to see someone there because of all the recent legal issues discussed on here.
    What legal issues?

  9. #13386

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Well she's not in horrible shape, the wig was horrible, place wasn't too messy, took direction well but umm. She had a newborn sleeping on the couch in the room, looked like she tried to hide it with blankets. Very weird. Also had a cute but nosey puppy in the room.

    I'd repeat in a pinch due to decent ncbj, tightness and became vocal when promoted.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...911/3149397028
    I think it finally happened. I can't even begin to describe the "feelings" this post gave me.

    I think you guys finally scared me straight.

  10. #13385
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    Lately I have been seeing LeeLee quite a bit and having a wonderful time. She is one of the loveliest ladies I've had the pleasure of spending time with behind closed doors and without any clothes on! In addition, her service has been great and she always gets the job done for me. Being an old timer (78) that isn't always the case.

    Her website is "https://www.leeleefoxxx.com/"

    The best way to contact her is by phone which is on the website. I'd post it here but I think I'm still on probation and it won't appear. But feel free to DM me for the number if you wish. By the way, in addition to great looks and performance her scheduling and communication are excellent. Guess that isn't as important as the "fun" stuff but it's something that I definitely appreciate. She's always been on time and never any last minute changes.
    Apache, your inbox is full. What are her rates?

  11. #13384

    Any recommendations

    Hey, guys, I'm traveling to STL in a couple of days and will be in town for about a week and would like some recommendations, thanks.

  12. #13383
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    The best way to contact her is by phone which is on the website. I'd post it here but I think I'm still on probation and it won't appear. But feel free to DM me for the number if you wish. By the way, in addition to great looks and performance her scheduling and communication are excellent. Guess that isn't as important as the "fun" stuff but it's something that I definitely appreciate. She's always been on time and never any last minute changes.
    I reached out to her and she said something about 650 an hour, which leads me to believe that maybe Apache won the lottery. Your inbox is full by the way.

  13. #13382
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    Lately I have been seeing LeeLee quite a bit and having a wonderful time. She is one of the loveliest ladies I've had the pleasure of spending time with behind closed doors and without any clothes on! In addition, her service has been great and she always gets the job done for me. Being an old timer (78) that isn't always the case.

    Her website is "https://www.leeleefoxxx.com/"

    The best way to contact her is by phone which is on the website. I'd post it here but I think I'm still on probation and it won't appear. But feel free to DM me for the number if you wish. By the way, in addition to great looks and performance her scheduling and communication are excellent. Guess that isn't as important as the "fun" stuff but it's something that I definitely appreciate. She's always been on time and never any last minute changes.
    She is another who 'retired' a few years ago only to really mean "I am just going to see some select people". Used to see her all the time when she used to dance at CRC and then for a few years after that. If you follow her IG you will quickly realize she is an odd bird. But if you have ever seen How I Met Your Mother, she is poster child for the crazy / hot scale when it comes to sex.

  14. #13381
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Well she's not in horrible shape, the wig was horrible, place wasn't too messy, took direction well but umm. She had a newborn sleeping on the couch in the room, looked like she tried to hide it with blankets. Very weird. Also had a cute but nosey puppy in the room.

    I'd repeat in a pinch due to decent ncbj, tightness and became vocal when promoted.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...911/3149397028
    Trying to hide a baby with blankets is wild. Lmao.

  15. #13380

    Baby on Board

    Well she's not in horrible shape, the wig was horrible, place wasn't too messy, took direction well but umm. She had a newborn sleeping on the couch in the room, looked like she tried to hide it with blankets. Very weird. Also had a cute but nosey puppy in the room.

    I'd repeat in a pinch due to decent ncbj, tightness and became vocal when promoted.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...911/3149397028

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape