Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1748
-
12-08-23 17:27 #353Senior Member

Posts: 88Paying for Pictures
I've taken a new approach to women asking for my pic. I tell them to send me a pic of their kitty and I'll send my pic. When they ask for payment, and they always do, because "nothing is for free". I tell them to cash app me for my pic because "nothing is for free". I then tell them I will cash app it back to them for their kitty pic. Hasn't worked yet, but the logic is sound. I think.
-
12-08-23 13:35 #352Senior Member

Posts: 1401Serbian
I had a Serbian chick named Ena who favorited me on Seeking. I guess I should buy a plane ticket because she is hot and ready to go.
-
12-08-23 11:35 #351Senior Member

Posts: 111Another pic of the gorgeous Plain Jane <3.
Originally Posted by Member#6374
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 11:34 #350Senior Member

Posts: 111It was understood beforehand that it was going to be quick. All in about a little less than an hour.
Originally Posted by SquirtLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 10:16 #349Senior Member

Posts: 87I just messaged her again.lol Did you try multiple pops or she got ready to leave after first pop?
Originally Posted by Member#6374
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 19:40 #348Senior Member

Posts: 111I'd say like 38-40. She looks fucking amazing tho. That ass would stop traffic. It was like driving a Ferrari.
Originally Posted by SquirtLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 10:14 #347Senior Member

Posts: 87I messaged her before but she never replied. LOL is she really 40?
Originally Posted by Member#6374
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 16:44 #346Senior Member

Posts: 111Trades
It's surprising how many Regular members, guys with 2-4 posts, come asking for contact info when I specially state SENIORS ONLY.
Contribute. Post. And do your time in the trenches, like the rest of us, instead of borderline demanding contact info. Especially when you don't even come with a trade.
Some of yall have lost the concept of what a trade is.
-
12-06-23 16:07 #345Senior Member

Posts: 29Good on you, what a find! I don't have a SA account unfortunately. If you feel like being generous with her contact info, I wouldn't mind a DM from you!
Originally Posted by Member#6374
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there boys.
-
12-05-23 20:16 #344Senior Member

Posts: 111Plain Jane
Met up with Courtney. She is a cutie! Very new to the game. Agreed to come over to the Airbnb for $$$ for BBFS cip. Before we even met, she asked to spend the night since she didn't want to drive all the way home and then drive back to work so I said of course! I figured I'd get my moneys worth and get multiple pops. And multiple pops it was.
A tiny bit heavier than her pics, but def the cute girl in the pics. She has an absolutely gorgeous face. 22. Well endowed body. Has a butt, not like a yoga butt. A soft butt.
Super chill girl. She got off work and came over, showered, then we 420 d. A good amount too. Then we went to bed and it was a nice full on GFE experience. Good head. Nice tight pussy. You can tell she is very inexperienced and it was such a turn on. I really feel like I lucked out. Another gem in PHX. PHX was so good to me this trip.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-e8c5f45f39e9
-
12-04-23 21:19 #343Senior Member

Posts: 111It was tiny cute little pussy.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 21:18 #342Senior Member

Posts: 111I meant $$$$ Sorry not sure why only 2 appeared.
Originally Posted by Member#6374
[View Original Post]
Seniors: if you're going to ask for info, come with a trade. I leave town tomorrow so I don't have much time to hunt. White girls. BBFS must.
Courtney is a gem. And she is a sweetheart on top of that.
These pics are screenshots from video I tried to sneak of her. She is fuckin perfect.
-
12-04-23 20:13 #341Senior Member

Posts: 376Nice man! Only $$ Her profile says she has 3 kids how bad is the baby damage?
Originally Posted by Member#6374
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 20:12 #340Senior Member

Posts: 376Any info? She's real.
-
12-04-23 17:37 #339Senior Member

Posts: 111Courtney
Just fucked this chick and guys, she is a smoke show. Literally the hottest girl I've ever had sex with in my life. She is a little hesitant to send pics to very but guys she is the real deal. Had her come to my Airbnb and we agreed for BBFS cip $$ I usually don't budget that much but this was for a unicorn, so I said screw it. Seniors only pm for contact info.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-23adf37c6632










Reply With Quote






