Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 116 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1739
K Spa 10798 75th
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #359

    Simplymegan19: Stood Up

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...3ca031014d24f2

    She made first contact and seemed like a decent prospect based on photos, verification video, and our straightforward email and text conversation. We set up a meeting for this morning at a coffee shop near ASU and confirmed plans last night. This morning, I let her know when I was on my way but she no-showed. I left after my usual 15-minute grace period.

    She claimed to have received 600 PPM in a previous arrangement, adding that she knew that was on the high end of the market. We didn't talk numbers, but I intended to offer half that if we'd hit it off in person.

  2. #358

    Outrageous PPMs

    Here are a few that I passed on. Let me know if you had better luck. Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-fb5e31db71d5

    $600 PPM or $2400 Monthly via text. Gave a sad story about 2 kids, blah blah blah. Looks trashy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-b102dcffee6c

    Sexy and young but asking $800 via text. Would go for 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-ef03618cd9be

    Butchy but cute. Nice teeth. "used to getting $500" via text. Profile used to list "seeking trans-friendly" maybe a dude?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-6b5eff812abd

    Comes as a pair. $1,500-$2000 for each girl. Blonde looks classy, but brunette looks trashy with neck tattoos.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-55183aa88032

    $1000 via text.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-6672a292245e

    Cute but flaky af! Blew me off for $500 via text.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-252d5d7c2c60

    Got strong trans vibes with this one. No breasts, covers up Adams apple, heavily heavily perfumed. Offered $300 and didn't even counter offer because she said we weren't even close.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-ceef1fa8d4ae

    Offered $300 but she countered with $600 and sent nude photos. I still turned it down.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-270d5f6d5c37

    Possible fake. Social search pulls up a guy named "Chris Kirby" Wanted $800.

  3. #357
    LovelyLinguist.

    28 year old graduate school educated blonde. I could've sworn her profile said 29 years old previously so she is probably frauding her age and could very well be in her early 30's.

    She's open to meeting for PPM. Just know I did a M&G for lunch to vet her first so I am unsure if you can bypass that with her and just go right to a NSA meetup. My guess is since she's intelligent, has been on SA awhile, and carrys herself confidently you have to at least meetup with her first in a non intimate way. So I would not recommend just messaging outright for a PPM. I was quoted a PPM of 600 via texting after our M&G. I tried to negotiate lower. She declined so I passed on her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-8fd4a385a831

    You're lucky. She quoted me $800-$1200.

  4. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    We chatted on the site about 5 months ago. She's driving for Uber. A bit old for my tastes so I kind of Ghosted her.

  5. #355

    I said If

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6374  [View Original Post]
    It's surprising how many Regular members, guys with 2-4 posts, come asking for contact info when I specially state SENIORS ONLY.

    Contribute. Post. And do your time in the trenches, like the rest of us, instead of borderline demanding contact info. Especially when you don't even come with a trade.

    Some of yall have lost the concept of what a trade is.
    Yikes, man. To be fair, you didn't mention anything about a trade or seniors only or whatever. I was happy for you and wanted to share in your joy, maybe help keep that girl where we want her, which is ready to serve us. I saw that after seeing your response, scrolling down, and matching your name up to previous posts.

    Didn't mean to offend, but also think you might offend too easily.

    Stay safe out there, unless I need to be a senior member to ask you to do that.

  6. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by Foundation  [View Original Post]
    I've taken a new approach to women asking for my pic. I tell them to send me a pic of their kitty and I'll send my pic. When they ask for payment, and they always do, because "nothing is for free". I tell them to cash app me for my pic because "nothing is for free". I then tell them I will cash app it back to them for their kitty pic. Hasn't worked yet, but the logic is sound. I think.
    LOL I like that a lot! I will start doing this! These chicks have to audacity to ask for payment for pics when they're the ones over here that should be trying to sell the goods! I always tell them "well would you buy something online if there were no pics posted of it?

    Unfortunately, my friend, these women do not operate off logic.

  7. #353

    Paying for Pictures

    I've taken a new approach to women asking for my pic. I tell them to send me a pic of their kitty and I'll send my pic. When they ask for payment, and they always do, because "nothing is for free". I tell them to cash app me for my pic because "nothing is for free". I then tell them I will cash app it back to them for their kitty pic. Hasn't worked yet, but the logic is sound. I think.

  8. #352

    Serbian

    I had a Serbian chick named Ena who favorited me on Seeking. I guess I should buy a plane ticket because she is hot and ready to go.

  9. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6374  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Courtney. She is a cutie! Very new to the game. Agreed to come over to the Airbnb for $$$ for BBFS cip. Before we even met, she asked to spend the night since she didn't want to drive all the way home and then drive back to work so I said of course! I figured I'd get my moneys worth and get multiple pops. And multiple pops it was.

    A tiny bit heavier than her pics, but def the cute girl in the pics. She has an absolutely gorgeous face. 22. Well endowed body. Has a butt, not like a yoga butt. A soft butt.

    Super chill girl. She got off work and came over, showered, then we 420 d. A good amount too. Then we went to bed and it was a nice full on GFE experience. Good head. Nice tight pussy. You can tell she is very inexperienced and it was such a turn on. I really feel like I lucked out. Another gem in PHX. PHX was so good to me this trip.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-e8c5f45f39e9
    Another pic of the gorgeous Plain Jane <3.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1940.jpg‎  

  10. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLover  [View Original Post]
    I just messaged her again.lol Did you try multiple pops or she got ready to leave after first pop?
    It was understood beforehand that it was going to be quick. All in about a little less than an hour.

  11. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6374  [View Original Post]
    I'd say like 38-40. She looks fucking amazing tho. That ass would stop traffic. It was like driving a Ferrari.
    I just messaged her again.lol Did you try multiple pops or she got ready to leave after first pop?

  12. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLover  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her before but she never replied. LOL is she really 40?
    I'd say like 38-40. She looks fucking amazing tho. That ass would stop traffic. It was like driving a Ferrari.

  13. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6374  [View Original Post]
    I meant $$$$ Sorry not sure why only 2 appeared.

    Seniors: if you're going to ask for info, come with a trade. I leave town tomorrow so I don't have much time to hunt. White girls. BBFS must.

    Courtney is a gem. And she is a sweetheart on top of that.

    These pics are screenshots from video I tried to sneak of her. She is fuckin perfect.
    I messaged her before but she never replied. LOL is she really 40?

  14. #346

    Trades

    It's surprising how many Regular members, guys with 2-4 posts, come asking for contact info when I specially state SENIORS ONLY.

    Contribute. Post. And do your time in the trenches, like the rest of us, instead of borderline demanding contact info. Especially when you don't even come with a trade.

    Some of yall have lost the concept of what a trade is.

  15. #345
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6374  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Courtney. She is a cutie! Very new to the game. Agreed to come over to the Airbnb for $$$ for BBFS cip. Before we even met, she asked to spend the night since she didn't want to drive all the way home and then drive back to work so I said of course! I figured I'd get my moneys worth and get multiple pops. And multiple pops it was.

    A tiny bit heavier than her pics, but def the cute girl in the pics. She has an absolutely gorgeous face. 22. Well endowed body. Has a butt, not like a yoga butt. A soft butt.

    Super chill girl. She got off work and came over, showered, then we 420 d. A good amount too. Then we went to bed and it was a nice full on GFE experience. Good head. Nice tight pussy. You can tell she is very inexperienced and it was such a turn on. I really feel like I lucked out. Another gem in PHX. PHX was so good to me this trip.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-e8c5f45f39e9
    Good on you, what a find! I don't have a SA account unfortunately. If you feel like being generous with her contact info, I wouldn't mind a DM from you!

    Stay safe out there boys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape