Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1739
-
12-05-23 20:16 #344Senior Member

Posts: 111Plain Jane
Met up with Courtney. She is a cutie! Very new to the game. Agreed to come over to the Airbnb for $$$ for BBFS cip. Before we even met, she asked to spend the night since she didn't want to drive all the way home and then drive back to work so I said of course! I figured I'd get my moneys worth and get multiple pops. And multiple pops it was.
A tiny bit heavier than her pics, but def the cute girl in the pics. She has an absolutely gorgeous face. 22. Well endowed body. Has a butt, not like a yoga butt. A soft butt.
Super chill girl. She got off work and came over, showered, then we 420 d. A good amount too. Then we went to bed and it was a nice full on GFE experience. Good head. Nice tight pussy. You can tell she is very inexperienced and it was such a turn on. I really feel like I lucked out. Another gem in PHX. PHX was so good to me this trip.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-e8c5f45f39e9
-
12-04-23 21:19 #343Senior Member

Posts: 111It was tiny cute little pussy.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 21:18 #342Senior Member

Posts: 111I meant $$$$ Sorry not sure why only 2 appeared.
Originally Posted by Member#6374
[View Original Post]
Seniors: if you're going to ask for info, come with a trade. I leave town tomorrow so I don't have much time to hunt. White girls. BBFS must.
Courtney is a gem. And she is a sweetheart on top of that.
These pics are screenshots from video I tried to sneak of her. She is fuckin perfect.
-
12-04-23 20:13 #341Senior Member

Posts: 376Nice man! Only $$ Her profile says she has 3 kids how bad is the baby damage?
Originally Posted by Member#6374
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 20:12 #340Senior Member

Posts: 376Any info? She's real.
-
12-04-23 17:37 #339Senior Member

Posts: 111Courtney
Just fucked this chick and guys, she is a smoke show. Literally the hottest girl I've ever had sex with in my life. She is a little hesitant to send pics to very but guys she is the real deal. Had her come to my Airbnb and we agreed for BBFS cip $$ I usually don't budget that much but this was for a unicorn, so I said screw it. Seniors only pm for contact info.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-23adf37c6632
-
12-03-23 18:16 #338Senior Member

Posts: 376Wouldn't verify not sure if real or fake.
-
12-01-23 23:16 #337Regular Member

Posts: 12My success on Seeking is to find a legit college girl whose the innocent type or hasn't been on there long. Get her snapchat then eventually meet up to build trust, and add her friends on Instagram or Snapchat and sweet talk them. I've met up with probably a dozen college girls who would never be on seeking including a beauty pageant winner, student athlete, med student, and sorority girls. Would share pics / vids on Snapchat if anyone is interested. PM.
-
11-29-23 10:19 #336Senior Member

Posts: 376Thanks!
Originally Posted by TomasNomas
[View Original Post]
If anyone wants to trade videos from girls on seeking only pm me.
-
11-27-23 13:00 #335Senior Member

Posts: 88Sun City
Also works out of Sun City.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...sap-28392.html
-
11-26-23 13:22 #334Senior Member

Posts: 376Any info on this one?
-
11-25-23 09:02 #333Senior Member

Posts: 970Good luck, I've always had mixed experiences with SA, let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by SuitNTie420
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 07:24 #332Senior Member

Posts: 246Starting to find a few
Maybe the holidays are helping because after spamming a bunch of these girls with some intro messages I've got about 10 that look like they're willing to play ball. Have a date set up for this week so I will message back with info after it happens to hopefully help some other locals out. Thank god for ASU.
-
11-22-23 12:15 #331Senior Member

Posts: 88She is an OF girl who is expensive. Her IG is urdamagedbarbie. She wants $900 for an hour or two. She is cool playing BBFS but no anal. She can host as well. GPS to the max obviously so never pulled the trigger.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-23 00:44 #330Regular Member

Posts: 2Crissy
Anyone see her yet? She was on my radar in the spring but then disabled her account. I messaged today, haven't heard back yet.
Seems to be willing to get right down to it.










Reply With Quote






