Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 17731
-
12-09-23 07:21 #13396Senior Member

Posts: 192Concerns
I don't know about others. I've never seen any angel massage therapists and have heard so many different things. If these things ARE true, this would make me hesitate to visit any groups (which I wouldn't name) that provide massage services, especially ones that list gals and pics on a public website. Some groups still remain and theyre still advertising. I’m not saying they’re all bad. I’m saying they all may receive scrutiny by association.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
What surprises me is the gals from another thread are all still advertising or snap chatting and working Independently (?). It doesn't make sense they'd still be around publicly but it's enough to make me concerned.
-
12-09-23 04:31 #13395Senior Member

Posts: 527https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/122038066#.
Went and seen this one. I was very surprised by her. Apartment was very barren. Went to her room and man did she look good. Seen her years ago maybe 5 or 6. Great BBBJ and that ass Mish was nice. She has gained some weight and looks way better to me. Only issue was off north Broadway. But I went during day hours. Town called baden. She come out in a white dress to come get me from the parking lot.
She posts off and on.
-
12-08-23 23:53 #13394Senior Member

Posts: 92Don't know, she stayed in the bathroom, the "mom" gave me a heads up at the start (it was a low budget holiday inn hotel in Belleville).
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 22:52 #13393Senior Member

Posts: 250How does the daughter look.
Originally Posted by SkullMarked25
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 22:04 #13392Senior Member

Posts: 922 Inquiries and a Report
I'm curious if anyone's seen either of these two and have anything to report.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161639628
She seems decent for the price.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161642305
She seems fun (no listed pricing though, always hate that), only 1 comment and no reviews though, which is always worrying for me (I always look for at least 2 reviews with some time between them).
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161565656
This one's more just me giving a report, saw her a few weekends ago, not really worth it. Her daughters hide in the bathroom if you don't pay the 300 for the group package. She won't do anything but BJ and an attempt at doggy (which doesn't work if you don't have a nice long member) and she is very pushy for getting you out asap.
-
12-08-23 11:46 #13391Senior Member

Posts: 34Video
WTF. So someone who saw the Angels (Raquel, Erin, Elsa, etc.) were video recorded? Is that confirmed?
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 10:32 #13390Senior Member

Posts: 884The Angels were the end of the line in the latest round of 'bigger fish' the local police were on to related to massage girls getting busted. One got busted, gave up another, who gave up the angels. Now, they might be fine, but knowing the person who runs that shop's penchant for video taping the girls, and encounters in the house, I wouldn't risk going there.
Originally Posted by Lfsman
[View Original Post]
There is a reason the angels, and vixens, site no longer is active. And why, on snapchat, the angels have only been advertising one girl, with a guest appearance for her yearly half day of working by Elsa.
-
12-08-23 10:28 #13389Senior Member

Posts: 1744Another on Twitter
At TallRedV has a decent feed. Many providers follow each other so you can check out a few from a single suggestion.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
One thing.
I follow a few high end girls mostly from Canada. All are $500+ an hour. All require screenings.
-
12-08-23 10:27 #13388Senior Member

Posts: 884Nah. This ad had a lot of red flags but some guys just ignore them in favor of cheap pussy. Don't be stupid and you will not run in to girls like this.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
I have been doing this a long time and have never run in to a girl like this, and if I have, I didn't didn't stick around to fuck her.
-
12-08-23 09:19 #13387Senior Member

Posts: 139What legal issues?
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 08:35 #13386Senior Member

Posts: 638Wtf
I think it finally happened. I can't even begin to describe the "feelings" this post gave me.
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
I think you guys finally scared me straight.
-
12-08-23 06:29 #13385Senior Member

Posts: 203Apache, your inbox is full. What are her rates?
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 05:48 #13384Regular Member

Posts: 7Any recommendations
Hey, guys, I'm traveling to STL in a couple of days and will be in town for about a week and would like some recommendations, thanks.
-
12-08-23 01:36 #13383Senior Member

Posts: 409I reached out to her and she said something about 650 an hour, which leads me to believe that maybe Apache won the lottery. Your inbox is full by the way.
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 22:03 #13382Senior Member

Posts: 884She is another who 'retired' a few years ago only to really mean "I am just going to see some select people". Used to see her all the time when she used to dance at CRC and then for a few years after that. If you follow her IG you will quickly realize she is an odd bird. But if you have ever seen How I Met Your Mother, she is poster child for the crazy / hot scale when it comes to sex.
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




