Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 18409
-
12-08-23 16:10 #12844Senior Member

Posts: 586Tired: Tineye & Google search.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
Wired: Facecheck.id.
-
12-08-23 14:45 #12843Senior Member

Posts: 228Gps
Was chatting with this one then she said her allowance is $8 k per month. Pass.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-04ff99b94a3d
-
12-07-23 20:58 #12842Regular Member

Posts: 18Girlieee
Hey does anyone have any experiences with Girlieee.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-68d58d494850
-
12-07-23 19:52 #12841Senior Member

Posts: 58Sorry realized that was the wrong link.
Originally Posted by Eblan
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-4ce6981ba521
-
12-07-23 17:15 #12840Senior Member

Posts: 1059I paid 5 I should have stuck with 4. I couldn't get into her knowing she's a pro so I didn't fuck. But she was sucking like a champ.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 16:25 #12839Senior Member

Posts: 457Devilish Angel
Anyone of you monger connected with this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-4d2f76783e5f
-
12-07-23 15:31 #12838Senior Member

Posts: 328What was the $? Was she good in bed or passive? Clock watcher? I don't mind pro SB's, just prefer a more relaxed nuanced vibe than the average escort experience.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 15:24 #12837Senior Member

Posts: 328Agree. Traveled to to Dubai 2 years ago and it was a United Nations of escorts. Did my homework on ISG and had a great week. Have to stay at "visitor friendly" hotel. The SB's priced themselves out of the market, so I just took home a different girl every night. Highly recommend.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 15:12 #12836Senior Member

Posts: 58Eleganttemptress
Any experiences with her anyone would be willing to share?
https://members.seeking.com/messages...d-56bd8076d151
-
12-07-23 14:43 #12835Senior Member

Posts: 517Public Service Announcement
OK boys. She's back. . . Again. Tori is operating under a new profile, Honeydew. It feels like Groundhog Day with this one.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-1b50b7e580f6
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 13:34 #12834Senior Member

Posts: 1241I've done some traveling to the UAE and there are a huge amount of pros from EE and just about everywhere else who hang out in the various night clubs. It reminds me of Moscow 20 years ago at nightclubs such as Night Flight. Everything and everybody is for sale. Check out the Dubai forum on ISG and it will blow your mind.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 13:22 #12833Senior Member

Posts: 1059https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-30783f902aa9
For the people with Asian fetish here's a chunky one. She's dtf.
I don't have any info as soon as I saw her private pics I blocked.
-
12-06-23 22:11 #12832Senior Member

Posts: 1059She sent some pics where she looks hot AF and I didn't care so we went to see her.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
Her texting is odd because her English is very limited.
There must be a traveling group of these pros. She's Siberian Russian.
Her face is decent. I like her thin body. I just wish your avg DC ho have her body.
-
12-06-23 20:24 #12831Senior Member

Posts: 328She just hit me up. How did you figure out she is a pro? The picture with the Dubai background is definitely a red flag.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 19:10 #12830Senior Member

Posts: 228Knocked Up
Who knocked her up? https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-6106ccc586ae.
I thought this one was funny. I know a lot of guys have a prego fantasy. Anyone seen her?












Reply With Quote





