Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 291 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 341 391 791 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13377

    Angels Site

    Quote Originally Posted by JShanahan427  [View Original Post]
    This. I saw Ember last month so she is def still providing. She had some health and personal issues going on the last couple of months leading to her barely working. From what I've heard Reanne is having similar issues. My visit with Ember was as good as ever so if you have her personal number she is worth reaching out to.

    As far as legal issues go, that sounds like a bunch of bs imo. The angels "group" was always a racket so the girls don't have to advertise themselves. They know what they're doing. If you have there number I'd still reach out otherwise wait until they decide to advertise again.

    Be safe out there.

    -J.
    The Angels' website is down. It's been down before, but this might be permanent?

  2. #13376

    Recommendations

    I'm traveling to STL in a few days, doing a little scouting and would like some recommendations, thanks.

  3. #13375

    LeeLeeFoxxx

    Lately I have been seeing LeeLee quite a bit and having a wonderful time. She is one of the loveliest ladies I've had the pleasure of spending time with behind closed doors and without any clothes on! In addition, her service has been great and she always gets the job done for me. Being an old timer (78) that isn't always the case.

    Her website is "https://www.leeleefoxxx.com/"

    The best way to contact her is by phone which is on the website. I'd post it here but I think I'm still on probation and it won't appear. But feel free to DM me for the number if you wish. By the way, in addition to great looks and performance her scheduling and communication are excellent. Guess that isn't as important as the "fun" stuff but it's something that I definitely appreciate. She's always been on time and never any last minute changes.

  4. #13374

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Penske345  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for asking about another person without contributing yet. Still new. Anybody have info on her? I'm thinking about giving a try.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...874/3184691055
    The picture of her in the pink dress with a cell phone is on Shreveport, LA; Dallas, TX; and St. Louis. This week. So maybe that toothpick isn't at our airport.

  5. #13373
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Maybe that guy is like 70 and to him that's a young hottie lmao. She doesn't look horrible for her age but yeah for most of us. Uh what's the point LOL.
    Makes sense. To each his own. 30 years ago she was 28 and I was in my early 30's. I wouldn't doubt if I may have ran across her. At this point in my life I can still go back and get a 28 year old so it just seems to me that you would want the more youthful option when it's about the transaction. I'm sure she's a lovely person, I wasn't speaking on how she looked, I was more in terms of what else is available on the market.

  6. #13372
    Quote Originally Posted by Penske345  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for asking about another person without contributing yet. Still new. Anybody have info on her? I'm thinking about giving a try.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...874/3184691055
    Couldn't find any reviews but she seems legit. I have yet to see a pic of her showing her teeth or smiling. Not a big deal to all people, but it is to me. Sometimes you just got to roll the dice and toftt.

  7. #13371
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember seeing a positive review from him. Maybe he just keeps the good ones to himself? Or maybe they're all bad experiences because after he talks down their rate to $40, the girl feels like giving him his money's worth.
    No positive reviews if they are all bad. I don't talk anyone down on price. Lots of assumptions. Get over yourself. Remember most a full blown junkies. That do stupid things. I would love to find a you unicorn like 15 years ago. Problem Is most sugar coat on here then I go she them and it's night and day.

  8. #13370
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Who is maneater?
    She is a former playboy model. She was extremely attractive even in her late 40's, early 50's.

  9. #13369
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Who is maneater?
    I wish she would reappear.

  10. #13368
    Quote Originally Posted by Bddfc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this gal lately? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161473893
    Saw her a few weeks back. Room seems kept up, clean. She doesn't do CIM, but she gets into making out. Didn't try the pussy, but the head was decent.

  11. #13367
    Quote Originally Posted by BigE1967  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how any of the other 4 could have beat her out in the running. #1 for me, I just didn't find her soon enough.
    Who is maneater?

  12. #13366

    I wish

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwampHawk  [View Original Post]
    Don't suppose anyone has heard from / seen Maneater re-appear. Wow! She was something else! 45+ years hobbying & she's top 5!

    HH, SS,

    -SH.
    I don't know how any of the other 4 could have beat her out in the running. #1 for me, I just didn't find her soon enough.

  13. #13365
    Sorry for asking about another person without contributing yet. Still new. Anybody have info on her? I'm thinking about giving a try.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...874/3184691055

  14. #13364

    Maneater sighting?

    Don't suppose anyone has heard from / seen Maneater re-appear. Wow! She was something else! 45+ years hobbying & she's top 5!

    HH, SS,

    -SH.

  15. #13363

    Amonie

    I saw Amonie recently for incall. She only posts once in a while. Eager to please, slender black woman. Communication was a breeze, she's clean and GFE. Open to fetishes. Her big rule was no anal. And covered FS, but that should be a given. I know why'all love BBBJ and hers was good, I just don't like to finish that way. No drama or drug habit. Her rates are very nice at 100 half or 160 full.

    https://callescort.org/573-673-9139

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape