Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 33771
-
12-03-23 18:56 #27756Senior Member

Posts: 95She told me that FS may be available after a few dates for $350 But No Kissing or DATY.
Originally Posted by HunneMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 16:15 #27755Senior Member

Posts: 60Chelsea
She is not in Boston any longer. To bad would have loved to seen her.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 21:13 #27754Senior Member

Posts: 2682Yeah, that was her name, I remember now. I remember she has a nice Medusa tattoo on one arm.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
12-02-23 19:52 #27753Senior Member

Posts: 4545You paid that much just for BBBJ? He ask if there was FS and you don't mention that.
Originally Posted by Voyager69
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 13:14 #27752Senior Member

Posts: 95$200 hh $250 hr.
Originally Posted by ClPost045
[View Original Post]
BBBJ is YMMV no upsell.
-
12-02-23 10:41 #27751Senior Member

Posts: 74What was the damage? No kissing so no FS or oral I assume.
Originally Posted by Voyager69
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 08:57 #27750Senior Member

Posts: 695This is Lexi Blaze
Not aware of her ever being in Bridgewater area. Been in Boston & Metrowest but mostly in Worcester. Been around +/-20 years now so add 10+ to the stated 30 yrs age.
Originally Posted by SoapDish
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...4/793678614828
-
12-02-23 08:44 #27749Senior Member

Posts: 95Chelsea
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-27757.html
I finally saw her.
She's nice, not bad looking.
Body to body rub with mutual touching.
No Kissing any place on her Body.
But There was more available.
-
12-02-23 00:38 #27748Senior Member

Posts: 932A good apartment Asian
Found a gem in the rough Apartment Asian in the Quincy area. Slim body, small tits but nice eraser nipples, decently cute not old but not young. She's a cut above because she performs well. Good passion / fakes it well / makes you feel into it. 120 QV not sure how much HH probably 140. Not your typical dead fish apartment asian. Touch the puss and she got wet. Speaks less than zero english though, so don't expect much convo.
Contributing seniors or those with something to offer PM for deets.
-
12-01-23 10:46 #27747Senior Member

Posts: 4545Kate?
Originally Posted by DangBro11
[View Original Post]
She haven't robbed anybody so give her a chance. You may have a better experience than others.
-
12-01-23 00:09 #27746Regular Member

Posts: 13Any updates on Bianca
Been considering seeing her but I've seen a a fair amount of mixed reviews here. I was hoping to get a bit of recent info before I bother contacting her. Was primarily hoping she's cool with BBBJCIM.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...e-fun/60155090
-
11-30-23 22:37 #27745Senior Member

Posts: 2682I honestly don't even remember what name she worked under, it was at least 6 or 7 years ago, and I only met her that one time. She wasn't really my type physically, so I just did the shoot, collected my payment, and never tried hitting her up again. I was introduced to her by a mutual friend (no longer in the business) that I'd done multiple photo shoots for over the years.
Originally Posted by SoapDish
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
11-30-23 20:39 #27744Senior Member

Posts: 2110Courtney
I think that's Courtney in Roxbury. Very nice girl, but has her quirks. Clean freak.
Originally Posted by SoapDish
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 20:08 #27743Senior Member

Posts: 211Is it Lexi Blaze?
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 17:15 #27742Senior Member

Posts: 2682She's been mentioned here before. Used to live in East Bridgewater, has a large dog, who was very friendly (to me anyway). I did a photo shoot for her years ago, looks like she's lost weight since then.
Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.











Reply With Quote





