Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 403 of 2253 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 453 503 903 1403 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 33788
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27758
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager69  [View Original Post]
    $200 hh $250 hr.

    BBBJ is YMMV no upsell.
    You paid that much just for BBBJ? He ask if there was FS and you don't mention that.

  2. #27757
    Quote Originally Posted by ClPost045  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? No kissing so no FS or oral I assume.
    $200 hh $250 hr.

    BBBJ is YMMV no upsell.

  3. #27756
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-27757.html

    I finally saw her.

    She's nice, not bad looking.

    Body to body rub with mutual touching.

    No Kissing any place on her Body.

    But There was more available.
    What was the damage? No kissing so no FS or oral I assume.

  4. #27755

    This is Lexi Blaze

    Quote Originally Posted by SoapDish  [View Original Post]
    Is it Lexi Blaze?
    Not aware of her ever being in Bridgewater area. Been in Boston & Metrowest but mostly in Worcester. Been around +/-20 years now so add 10+ to the stated 30 yrs age.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...4/793678614828

  5. #27754

    Chelsea

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-27757.html

    I finally saw her.

    She's nice, not bad looking.

    Body to body rub with mutual touching.

    No Kissing any place on her Body.

    But There was more available.

  6. #27753

    A good apartment Asian

    Found a gem in the rough Apartment Asian in the Quincy area. Slim body, small tits but nice eraser nipples, decently cute not old but not young. She's a cut above because she performs well. Good passion / fakes it well / makes you feel into it. 120 QV not sure how much HH probably 140. Not your typical dead fish apartment asian. Touch the puss and she got wet. Speaks less than zero english though, so don't expect much convo.

    Contributing seniors or those with something to offer PM for deets.

  7. #27752
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547
    Quote Originally Posted by DangBro11  [View Original Post]
    Been considering seeing her but I've seen a a fair amount of mixed reviews here. I was hoping to get a bit of recent info before I bother contacting her. Was primarily hoping she's cool with BBBJCIM.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...e-fun/60155090
    Kate?

    She haven't robbed anybody so give her a chance. You may have a better experience than others.

  8. #27751

    Any updates on Bianca

    Been considering seeing her but I've seen a a fair amount of mixed reviews here. I was hoping to get a bit of recent info before I bother contacting her. Was primarily hoping she's cool with BBBJCIM.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...e-fun/60155090

  9. #27750
    Quote Originally Posted by SoapDish  [View Original Post]
    Is it Lexi Blaze?
    I honestly don't even remember what name she worked under, it was at least 6 or 7 years ago, and I only met her that one time. She wasn't really my type physically, so I just did the shoot, collected my payment, and never tried hitting her up again. I was introduced to her by a mutual friend (no longer in the business) that I'd done multiple photo shoots for over the years.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  10. #27749

    Courtney

    I think that's Courtney in Roxbury. Very nice girl, but has her quirks. Clean freak.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoapDish  [View Original Post]
    Is it Lexi Blaze?

  11. #27748
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    She's been mentioned here before. Used to live in East Bridgewater, has a large dog, who was very friendly (to me anyway). I did a photo shoot for her years ago, looks like she's lost weight since then.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Is it Lexi Blaze?

  12. #27747
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about this girl. Has anybody any info on her? Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...r/604038953903
    She's been mentioned here before. Used to live in East Bridgewater, has a large dog, who was very friendly (to me anyway). I did a photo shoot for her years ago, looks like she's lost weight since then.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  13. #27746

    Roxbury

    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about this girl. Has anybody any info on her? Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...r/604038953903
    She's been reviewed before, but I don't know if she has a name on this board. Thus, it will be hard to find info on her. I've never seen her, but if I remember correctly the reviews are fairly positive, though some don't like her. She's a little older, but reasonably priced and not a scam artist.

  14. #27745
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Go find out

    Quote Originally Posted by Gsimelus92  [View Original Post]
    Good morning guys does anyone have any info on this lady.

    What is her rate and will she do bare.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...g/577517354106
    Most of your 9 posts this seems to be all you ask, get on out there do some research and find out for yourself.

  15. #27744

    Informatoin

    As asked earlier for how long and I know most Brazilians are CBJ, was she?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    $250 for how long?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape