Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 291 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 341 391 791 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13373
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Maybe that guy is like 70 and to him that's a young hottie lmao. She doesn't look horrible for her age but yeah for most of us. Uh what's the point LOL.
    Makes sense. To each his own. 30 years ago she was 28 and I was in my early 30's. I wouldn't doubt if I may have ran across her. At this point in my life I can still go back and get a 28 year old so it just seems to me that you would want the more youthful option when it's about the transaction. I'm sure she's a lovely person, I wasn't speaking on how she looked, I was more in terms of what else is available on the market.

  2. #13372
    Quote Originally Posted by Penske345  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for asking about another person without contributing yet. Still new. Anybody have info on her? I'm thinking about giving a try.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...874/3184691055
    Couldn't find any reviews but she seems legit. I have yet to see a pic of her showing her teeth or smiling. Not a big deal to all people, but it is to me. Sometimes you just got to roll the dice and toftt.

  3. #13371
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember seeing a positive review from him. Maybe he just keeps the good ones to himself? Or maybe they're all bad experiences because after he talks down their rate to $40, the girl feels like giving him his money's worth.
    No positive reviews if they are all bad. I don't talk anyone down on price. Lots of assumptions. Get over yourself. Remember most a full blown junkies. That do stupid things. I would love to find a you unicorn like 15 years ago. Problem Is most sugar coat on here then I go she them and it's night and day.

  4. #13370
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Who is maneater?
    She is a former playboy model. She was extremely attractive even in her late 40's, early 50's.

  5. #13369
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Who is maneater?
    I wish she would reappear.

  6. #13368
    Quote Originally Posted by Bddfc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this gal lately? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161473893
    Saw her a few weeks back. Room seems kept up, clean. She doesn't do CIM, but she gets into making out. Didn't try the pussy, but the head was decent.

  7. #13367
    Quote Originally Posted by BigE1967  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how any of the other 4 could have beat her out in the running. #1 for me, I just didn't find her soon enough.
    Who is maneater?

  8. #13366

    I wish

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwampHawk  [View Original Post]
    Don't suppose anyone has heard from / seen Maneater re-appear. Wow! She was something else! 45+ years hobbying & she's top 5!

    HH, SS,

    -SH.
    I don't know how any of the other 4 could have beat her out in the running. #1 for me, I just didn't find her soon enough.

  9. #13365
    Sorry for asking about another person without contributing yet. Still new. Anybody have info on her? I'm thinking about giving a try.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...874/3184691055

  10. #13364

    Maneater sighting?

    Don't suppose anyone has heard from / seen Maneater re-appear. Wow! She was something else! 45+ years hobbying & she's top 5!

    HH, SS,

    -SH.

  11. #13363

    Amonie

    I saw Amonie recently for incall. She only posts once in a while. Eager to please, slender black woman. Communication was a breeze, she's clean and GFE. Open to fetishes. Her big rule was no anal. And covered FS, but that should be a given. I know why'all love BBBJ and hers was good, I just don't like to finish that way. No drama or drug habit. Her rates are very nice at 100 half or 160 full.

    https://callescort.org/573-673-9139

  12. #13362
    Quote Originally Posted by Penske345  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for TOFTT again. Seems like you've had a bad run of providers recently LOL.
    I can't remember seeing a positive review from him. Maybe he just keeps the good ones to himself? Or maybe they're all bad experiences because after he talks down their rate to $40, the girl feels like giving him his money's worth.

  13. #13361
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161510729

    Seen this one.

    The girl that showed up was about 2 xs larger then what's in pics. The BBBJ was OK. I must have caught her sick. No repeat. Wouldn't have seen if I knew she ate the gal in pics.
    Thanks for TOFTT again. Seems like you've had a bad run of providers recently LOL.

  14. #13360
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161510729

    Seen this one.

    The girl that showed up was about 2 xs larger then what's in pics. The BBBJ was OK. I must have caught her sick. No repeat. Wouldn't have seen if I knew she ate the gal in pics.

  15. #13359

    Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had luck with Twitter or X the stupid name it has now.

    Seems like a bunch of them think I'll pay just to talk to them. And of course there's the bot problem.
    These two are local and real. There are a few others.

    At hotangel_4 u Angel For you Illinos.

    At AlenaWintersxo1 Alena Winters Chesterfield.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape