Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21778
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    My gut tells me fake but I wish she were real. I'm not sure how to do google searches for pics. The ad is kind of sporadic and it mentions she has huge tits. From the pics, those are a small C cup at best. Hopefully she's real though.
    I did a reverse google search using tiny eye and I got no results. I'm thinking it's real but I'm still skeptical about it cause what you said is right.

  2. #21777
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    Stumbled upon this ad and was wondering if anyone has any info. Feels TGTBT, but I also don't want to miss out if it's true.

    Again, greatly appreciate all your advice and knowledge.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...thi-35411.html
    My gut tells me fake but I wish she were real. I'm not sure how to do google searches for pics. The ad is kind of sporadic and it mentions she has huge tits. From the pics, those are a small C cup at best. Hopefully she's real though.

  3. #21776

    Anyone see Ci Ci?

    I would like to see CiCi, formerly with Classic and the one on Barrett Station. Is she still in the area?

  4. #21775

    Hana

    Stumbled upon this ad and was wondering if anyone has any info. Feels TGTBT, but I also don't want to miss out if it's true.

    Again, greatly appreciate all your advice and knowledge.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...thi-35411.html

  5. #21774

    More Information

    Quote Originally Posted by HotStoneStl  [View Original Post]
    I had an incredible massage at Zen. New workers, free table shower, LMT quality massage.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/216997.html

    DM for details if you want.
    More info please.

  6. #21773
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    After you have booked once, you are on the preferred list. You can text for the next day. I am not going to say regulars bump newbies, but once you are a customer, you don't need to find out. The good news is, any of the girls is going to provide the PLM handshake.
    Yeah, I'm going to be hopeful about Brea but if she isn't available, I've been eyeing Savannah too.

  7. #21772

    Working PLM

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Try one of the others. You'll get a date quicker. Brea is pretty popular.
    After you have booked once, you are on the preferred list. You can text for the next day. I am not going to say regulars bump newbies, but once you are a customer, you don't need to find out. The good news is, any of the girls is going to provide the PLM handshake.

  8. #21771
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    Not yet, I called them Monday to see if there are any time slots for Brea and there weren't. Couldn't plan ahead as a first timer so I'm planning on calling this Friday morning. I'll update when I get it and after I completed.
    Try one of the others. You'll get a date quicker. Brea is pretty popular.

  9. #21770
    Quote Originally Posted by RubDowninstl  [View Original Post]
    I would avoid LC nothing but scammers or people selling content at this point.
    I tend to get 1-2 BJs a month from a new-to-me girl on LC. I almost always leave a review under a similar name.

  10. #21769
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    So did you reach out to PLM and Brea? If so, how was it?
    Not yet, I called them Monday to see if there are any time slots for Brea and there weren't. Couldn't plan ahead as a first timer so I'm planning on calling this Friday morning. I'll update when I get it and after I completed.

  11. #21768

    Health Spa

    Paid a visit to Health Spa today and greeted by an older lady who guided me to room.

    (Had mask on and friendly, never got name).

    In room she came in and did a really nice massage with little teasing, but hit massage points.

    On flip she did my face and head, then ventured to mid-section, touched the drapped towel and asked if OK.

    After nodding she asked how much and held finger to lips to keep quiet.

    She oiled up the area nicely and rubbed from top to bottom, massaging rear for effect.

    She started stroking and rubbed ass then gave an anal massage as well.

    Was allowed to roam over cloth, then under to to breasts, blouse stayed down.

    After pop cleaned up and finished massage on face.

    Not bad and enjoyed the anal massage.

    6 massage and. 5 for tip.

    As I said nice massage and good ending.

    ElNino.

  12. #21767
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    So I've lurking around here and new to this kind of scene. I'm planning on trying PLM out, specifically Brea. Is there anything I should know beforehand? Also, wanted to try Jenny, anything on her I should know too?
    So did you reach out to PLM and Brea? If so, how was it?

  13. #21766

    Not always

    Quote Originally Posted by RubDowninstl  [View Original Post]
    I would avoid LC nothing but scammers or people selling content at this point.
    I have two regulars. One only on LC. The other on Skip. Exceptions to the norm for sure but they are there.

  14. #21765
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    I welcome pm for Latina massage recommendations. I prefer private offices or upscale locations. I'll try to return favor in some manner for information. I've reviewed list crawler and it's a challenge to trust information there.

    I welcome feedback. Thanks.
    I would avoid LC nothing but scammers or people selling content at this point.

  15. #21764

    Zen

    I had an incredible massage at Zen. New workers, free table shower, LMT quality massage.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/216997.html

    DM for details if you want.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape