Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21785

    PLM Brea

    So had a meeting Brea today. And wow she is fantastic, smart, sensual, understanding, beautiful, and all around a wonderful person. Her and I have similar mindsets and virtues that we really clicked together. 175 as normal, got the PLM handshake at the end and DATY. All and all, definitely going to see her again.

  2. #21784
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJoeCool  [View Original Post]
    The girl in the pics are of a pornstar and her pics are all over the web in various scams. I would definitely proceed with caution and if there is any prepay requests you know for sure its a scam.
    Thank you for your service. I'll put this one in the scammer bin.

  3. #21783

    Couple Things I Know

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Google image search is built into Chrome and Edge. Just right click on an image and chose search the web. For this girl, she comes up as from Little Rock and has done some traveling. Multiple cities spread out isn't a red flag. Memphis, Las Vegas, Maimi, and St. Louis this week is.

    REMINDER: AMPs do not use real pictures. If you search on an image from an AMP, you will find the site they lifted the image from.
    The girl in the pics are of a pornstar and her pics are all over the web in various scams. I would definitely proceed with caution and if there is any prepay requests you know for sure its a scam.

  4. #21782

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by PelotaGuy10  [View Original Post]
    More info please.
    I am going to suggest you search this thread for zen.

  5. #21781

    Hana

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    Stumbled upon this ad and was wondering if anyone has any info. Feels TGTBT, but I also don't want to miss out if it's true.

    Again, greatly appreciate all your advice and knowledge.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...thi-35411.html
    Made an appointment she wants half deposit so I said no to a possible deposit scam.

  6. #21780

    Image search

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    My gut tells me fake but I wish she were real. I'm not sure how to do google searches for pics. The ad is kind of sporadic and it mentions she has huge tits. From the pics, those are a small C cup at best. Hopefully she's real though.
    Google image search is built into Chrome and Edge. Just right click on an image and chose search the web. For this girl, she comes up as from Little Rock and has done some traveling. Multiple cities spread out isn't a red flag. Memphis, Las Vegas, Maimi, and St. Louis this week is.

    REMINDER: AMPs do not use real pictures. If you search on an image from an AMP, you will find the site they lifted the image from.

  7. #21779

    She Is in Hartford Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    Stumbled upon this ad and was wondering if anyone has any info. Feels TGTBT, but I also don't want to miss out if it's true.

    Again, greatly appreciate all your advice and knowledge.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...thi-35411.html
    And Albany and a few other locations.

  8. #21778
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    My gut tells me fake but I wish she were real. I'm not sure how to do google searches for pics. The ad is kind of sporadic and it mentions she has huge tits. From the pics, those are a small C cup at best. Hopefully she's real though.
    I did a reverse google search using tiny eye and I got no results. I'm thinking it's real but I'm still skeptical about it cause what you said is right.

  9. #21777
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    Stumbled upon this ad and was wondering if anyone has any info. Feels TGTBT, but I also don't want to miss out if it's true.

    Again, greatly appreciate all your advice and knowledge.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...thi-35411.html
    My gut tells me fake but I wish she were real. I'm not sure how to do google searches for pics. The ad is kind of sporadic and it mentions she has huge tits. From the pics, those are a small C cup at best. Hopefully she's real though.

  10. #21776

    Anyone see Ci Ci?

    I would like to see CiCi, formerly with Classic and the one on Barrett Station. Is she still in the area?

  11. #21775

    Hana

    Stumbled upon this ad and was wondering if anyone has any info. Feels TGTBT, but I also don't want to miss out if it's true.

    Again, greatly appreciate all your advice and knowledge.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...thi-35411.html

  12. #21774

    More Information

    Quote Originally Posted by HotStoneStl  [View Original Post]
    I had an incredible massage at Zen. New workers, free table shower, LMT quality massage.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/216997.html

    DM for details if you want.
    More info please.

  13. #21773
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    After you have booked once, you are on the preferred list. You can text for the next day. I am not going to say regulars bump newbies, but once you are a customer, you don't need to find out. The good news is, any of the girls is going to provide the PLM handshake.
    Yeah, I'm going to be hopeful about Brea but if she isn't available, I've been eyeing Savannah too.

  14. #21772

    Working PLM

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Try one of the others. You'll get a date quicker. Brea is pretty popular.
    After you have booked once, you are on the preferred list. You can text for the next day. I am not going to say regulars bump newbies, but once you are a customer, you don't need to find out. The good news is, any of the girls is going to provide the PLM handshake.

  15. #21771
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    Not yet, I called them Monday to see if there are any time slots for Brea and there weren't. Couldn't plan ahead as a first timer so I'm planning on calling this Friday morning. I'll update when I get it and after I completed.
    Try one of the others. You'll get a date quicker. Brea is pretty popular.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape