Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 17724
-
12-06-23 11:34 #13359Senior Member

Posts: 1744Twitter
These two are local and real. There are a few others.
Originally Posted by TwoSheds
[View Original Post]
At hotangel_4 u Angel For you Illinos.
At AlenaWintersxo1 Alena Winters Chesterfield.
-
12-06-23 09:00 #13358Senior Member

Posts: 94Becca
I've texted her a time or 2 and never heard back.
Originally Posted by Bddfc
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 07:17 #13357Senior Member

Posts: 224Usually in this situation they'll rob you and send you on your way. Low likelihood you'll get shot since most John's will never report the incident, they know this. Yes, definitely check the bathroom and shower before removing clothes, lock the entry door and if you can place a towel at the bottom of the entry door. If she ask what are you doing, just say it's for your own safety. If she don't like it, leave immediately.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 22:51 #13356Senior Member

Posts: 418Maybe that guy is like 70 and to him that's a young hottie lmao. She doesn't look horrible for her age but yeah for most of us. Uh what's the point LOL.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 20:24 #13355Senior Member

Posts: 82Huh
I don't think he was asking for approval.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 17:40 #13354Senior Member

Posts: 159[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-05-23 17:34 #13353Senior Member

Posts: 159Person in the shower? WTF!
Bruh do you realize that was your life being erased? . I always use the bathroom when I'm tricking in a hotel room.
Originally Posted by ReefGlue
[View Original Post]
You are dealing with the lowest elements of our social structure. They will rob you, take your car, your house keys, your life, and your family's.
I tell them I've been drinking, (which 99 out of 100 times I have), and pretend I have to piss. Which I usually do.
I'm not pulling my pants down with someone hiding. I don't care if they go stand right outside the door. Because it is getting the chain.
You put yourself in a vulnerable position with your pants around your ankles and your balls out. Someone comes from me other room and you are compromised.
-
12-05-23 15:39 #13352Senior Member

Posts: 235Twitter
Has anyone had luck with Twitter or X the stupid name it has now.
Seems like a bunch of them think I'll pay just to talk to them. And of course there's the bot problem.
-
12-05-23 13:40 #13351Senior Member

Posts: 98Becca
Has anyone seen this gal lately? Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161473893
-
12-05-23 12:17 #13350Senior Member

Posts: 510Thanks for taking one for us.
Originally Posted by ReefGlue
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 21:19 #13349Regular Member

Posts: 5Cool thanks. Glad I asked I almost went to see her.
Originally Posted by ReefGlue
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 18:17 #13348Senior Member

Posts: 527Looks like pic with green top.
Originally Posted by Penske345
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 18:15 #13347Senior Member

Posts: 527Seen her last night. Definitely an addict. Showed up to her incall. Didn't smell like cigarettes. It's a smokeless place. Went for qv. Bed had everything on it even a crack pipe and straws with substance on it. All covered. She got some miles on her. Was trying to get me hard by BJ and was rushing. I said get on top as she's rubbing pussy on my dick and starts moaning like she's getting off. I start laughing at her. She looked confused. I get hard then do the deed. But the thing that I didn't understand was someone in the shower when I threw away the condom. Door was just cracked and seen a shadow. Girl or guy no idea. Will not repeat. Definitely not from st louis area.
Originally Posted by Penske345
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 16:35 #13346Regular Member

Posts: 5Any info on London?
Any info on this girl?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161404513#.
-
12-04-23 10:46 #13345Senior Member

Posts: 174What he said. Several of the "retired" girls he's talking about have been providers for me in the past. Probably saw each on average 2 times a year. One of them has told me that she's trimming her list, and letting the retirement rumor propagate. Luckily I didn't get cut from that list. I wasn't so lucky with some of the other girls.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






