Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 17730
-
12-06-23 18:01 #13365Regular Member

Posts: 5Sorry for asking about another person without contributing yet. Still new. Anybody have info on her? I'm thinking about giving a try.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...874/3184691055
-
12-06-23 17:17 #13364Senior Member

Posts: 1286Maneater sighting?
Don't suppose anyone has heard from / seen Maneater re-appear. Wow! She was something else! 45+ years hobbying & she's top 5!
HH, SS,
-SH.
-
12-06-23 17:14 #13363Senior Member

Posts: 255Amonie
I saw Amonie recently for incall. She only posts once in a while. Eager to please, slender black woman. Communication was a breeze, she's clean and GFE. Open to fetishes. Her big rule was no anal. And covered FS, but that should be a given. I know why'all love BBBJ and hers was good, I just don't like to finish that way. No drama or drug habit. Her rates are very nice at 100 half or 160 full.
https://callescort.org/573-673-9139
-
12-06-23 17:06 #13362Senior Member

Posts: 255I can't remember seeing a positive review from him. Maybe he just keeps the good ones to himself? Or maybe they're all bad experiences because after he talks down their rate to $40, the girl feels like giving him his money's worth.
Originally Posted by Penske345
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 16:58 #13361Regular Member

Posts: 5Thanks for TOFTT again. Seems like you've had a bad run of providers recently LOL.
Originally Posted by ReefGlue
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 11:57 #13360Senior Member

Posts: 527https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161510729
Seen this one.
The girl that showed up was about 2 xs larger then what's in pics. The BBBJ was OK. I must have caught her sick. No repeat. Wouldn't have seen if I knew she ate the gal in pics.
-
12-06-23 11:34 #13359Senior Member

Posts: 1744Twitter
These two are local and real. There are a few others.
Originally Posted by TwoSheds
[View Original Post]
At hotangel_4 u Angel For you Illinos.
At AlenaWintersxo1 Alena Winters Chesterfield.
-
12-06-23 09:00 #13358Senior Member

Posts: 94Becca
I've texted her a time or 2 and never heard back.
Originally Posted by Bddfc
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 07:17 #13357Senior Member

Posts: 224Usually in this situation they'll rob you and send you on your way. Low likelihood you'll get shot since most John's will never report the incident, they know this. Yes, definitely check the bathroom and shower before removing clothes, lock the entry door and if you can place a towel at the bottom of the entry door. If she ask what are you doing, just say it's for your own safety. If she don't like it, leave immediately.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 22:51 #13356Senior Member

Posts: 418Maybe that guy is like 70 and to him that's a young hottie lmao. She doesn't look horrible for her age but yeah for most of us. Uh what's the point LOL.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 20:24 #13355Senior Member

Posts: 82Huh
I don't think he was asking for approval.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 17:40 #13354Senior Member

Posts: 159[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-05-23 17:34 #13353Senior Member

Posts: 159Person in the shower? WTF!
Bruh do you realize that was your life being erased? . I always use the bathroom when I'm tricking in a hotel room.
Originally Posted by ReefGlue
[View Original Post]
You are dealing with the lowest elements of our social structure. They will rob you, take your car, your house keys, your life, and your family's.
I tell them I've been drinking, (which 99 out of 100 times I have), and pretend I have to piss. Which I usually do.
I'm not pulling my pants down with someone hiding. I don't care if they go stand right outside the door. Because it is getting the chain.
You put yourself in a vulnerable position with your pants around your ankles and your balls out. Someone comes from me other room and you are compromised.
-
12-05-23 15:39 #13352Senior Member

Posts: 235Twitter
Has anyone had luck with Twitter or X the stupid name it has now.
Seems like a bunch of them think I'll pay just to talk to them. And of course there's the bot problem.
-
12-05-23 13:40 #13351Senior Member

Posts: 98Becca
Has anyone seen this gal lately? Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161473893












Reply With Quote




