Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 792 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13375

    LeeLeeFoxxx

    Lately I have been seeing LeeLee quite a bit and having a wonderful time. She is one of the loveliest ladies I've had the pleasure of spending time with behind closed doors and without any clothes on! In addition, her service has been great and she always gets the job done for me. Being an old timer (78) that isn't always the case.

    Her website is "https://www.leeleefoxxx.com/"

    The best way to contact her is by phone which is on the website. I'd post it here but I think I'm still on probation and it won't appear. But feel free to DM me for the number if you wish. By the way, in addition to great looks and performance her scheduling and communication are excellent. Guess that isn't as important as the "fun" stuff but it's something that I definitely appreciate. She's always been on time and never any last minute changes.

  2. #13374

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Penske345  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for asking about another person without contributing yet. Still new. Anybody have info on her? I'm thinking about giving a try.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...874/3184691055
    The picture of her in the pink dress with a cell phone is on Shreveport, LA; Dallas, TX; and St. Louis. This week. So maybe that toothpick isn't at our airport.

  3. #13373
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Maybe that guy is like 70 and to him that's a young hottie lmao. She doesn't look horrible for her age but yeah for most of us. Uh what's the point LOL.
    Makes sense. To each his own. 30 years ago she was 28 and I was in my early 30's. I wouldn't doubt if I may have ran across her. At this point in my life I can still go back and get a 28 year old so it just seems to me that you would want the more youthful option when it's about the transaction. I'm sure she's a lovely person, I wasn't speaking on how she looked, I was more in terms of what else is available on the market.

  4. #13372
    Quote Originally Posted by Penske345  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for asking about another person without contributing yet. Still new. Anybody have info on her? I'm thinking about giving a try.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...874/3184691055
    Couldn't find any reviews but she seems legit. I have yet to see a pic of her showing her teeth or smiling. Not a big deal to all people, but it is to me. Sometimes you just got to roll the dice and toftt.

  5. #13371
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember seeing a positive review from him. Maybe he just keeps the good ones to himself? Or maybe they're all bad experiences because after he talks down their rate to $40, the girl feels like giving him his money's worth.
    No positive reviews if they are all bad. I don't talk anyone down on price. Lots of assumptions. Get over yourself. Remember most a full blown junkies. That do stupid things. I would love to find a you unicorn like 15 years ago. Problem Is most sugar coat on here then I go she them and it's night and day.

  6. #13370
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Who is maneater?
    She is a former playboy model. She was extremely attractive even in her late 40's, early 50's.

  7. #13369
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Who is maneater?
    I wish she would reappear.

  8. #13368
    Quote Originally Posted by Bddfc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this gal lately? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161473893
    Saw her a few weeks back. Room seems kept up, clean. She doesn't do CIM, but she gets into making out. Didn't try the pussy, but the head was decent.

  9. #13367
    Quote Originally Posted by BigE1967  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how any of the other 4 could have beat her out in the running. #1 for me, I just didn't find her soon enough.
    Who is maneater?

  10. #13366

    I wish

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwampHawk  [View Original Post]
    Don't suppose anyone has heard from / seen Maneater re-appear. Wow! She was something else! 45+ years hobbying & she's top 5!

    HH, SS,

    -SH.
    I don't know how any of the other 4 could have beat her out in the running. #1 for me, I just didn't find her soon enough.

  11. #13365
    Sorry for asking about another person without contributing yet. Still new. Anybody have info on her? I'm thinking about giving a try.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...874/3184691055

  12. #13364

    Maneater sighting?

    Don't suppose anyone has heard from / seen Maneater re-appear. Wow! She was something else! 45+ years hobbying & she's top 5!

    HH, SS,

    -SH.

  13. #13363

    Amonie

    I saw Amonie recently for incall. She only posts once in a while. Eager to please, slender black woman. Communication was a breeze, she's clean and GFE. Open to fetishes. Her big rule was no anal. And covered FS, but that should be a given. I know why'all love BBBJ and hers was good, I just don't like to finish that way. No drama or drug habit. Her rates are very nice at 100 half or 160 full.

    https://callescort.org/573-673-9139

  14. #13362
    Quote Originally Posted by Penske345  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for TOFTT again. Seems like you've had a bad run of providers recently LOL.
    I can't remember seeing a positive review from him. Maybe he just keeps the good ones to himself? Or maybe they're all bad experiences because after he talks down their rate to $40, the girl feels like giving him his money's worth.

  15. #13361
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161510729

    Seen this one.

    The girl that showed up was about 2 xs larger then what's in pics. The BBBJ was OK. I must have caught her sick. No repeat. Wouldn't have seen if I knew she ate the gal in pics.
    Thanks for TOFTT again. Seems like you've had a bad run of providers recently LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape