Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 6953
-
12-08-23 12:57 #4898Senior Member

Posts: 149Original Newington
I called them today and found out that Cici is back from China. Can anyone verify it? Also, does she provide a fuller menu than the others?
I searched on here but didn't find anything of value.
Thanks.
-
12-07-23 20:36 #4897Senior Member

Posts: 100Hiatus
Damn, sounds like I've really missed a lot LOL.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
He was always a stand up guy from interactions I have had with him.
Anyway what's new, what are all the poppin spots now a days?
-
12-07-23 15:05 #4896Senior Member

Posts: 609Gto
He got kicked off site for threats saw the posts ouch.
Originally Posted by TwentyYearOld
[View Original Post]
He is back under new name (s).
-
12-06-23 16:03 #4895Senior Member

Posts: 100There is nothing permenant excpet change
Been away for a while I guess, a lot seems to have changed. Just found out Nicole is no longer at burn? Damn shame. How about king, anyone if the same girls are still working there?
Noticed GTO isn't active anymore either? What happened to him, real class act guy.
-
12-06-23 10:16 #4894Senior Member

Posts: 977I believe she works out of 1 of them community shared spaces. Like 12-15 different suites in the office unit. Common areas and hallways but rooms (suites) off the halls. More likely than not all on the up and up.
Originally Posted by MightySpearsman
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 09:43 #4893Senior Member

Posts: 977Some of those photos makes things look. Rough. I went by later one night. It's a corner store front in a strip mall. Plenty of discrete day time parking as there are several other businesses. Door opens directly into the potbelly. Thinking of stopping next week but interested in the staff. If the staff is what's posted it's a hard pass for me dawg. Alicia supposed to have worked there awhile back but now is slim pickings.
Originally Posted by MetaDavids
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 09:11 #4892Regular Member

Posts: 6Silver
Silver Lane up and running again?
-
12-05-23 21:12 #4891Senior Member

Posts: 1234Searching for Pure Spa will get you some info the street name might not.
Originally Posted by Don101
[View Original Post]
I've never been, as most reports put the prices in decent hotel escort territory.
-
12-05-23 16:47 #4890Banned Member

Posts: 1318It has been reviewed many times. Do a search on Ct Blvd, you will see the link to the web site.
Chad.
Originally Posted by Don101
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 12:39 #4889Regular Member

Posts: 22Massage parlor in East Hartford
Has anyone been to the massage parlor on Connecticut boulevard in East Hartford?
-
12-04-23 16:43 #4888Senior Member

Posts: 1234Exactly what he said.
Originally Posted by ShaggyNiplz
[View Original Post]
Excellent massage from a licensed therapist, zero chance of extras. She is a bit talkative, works out of a well kept home in a quiet neighborhood near the TPC.
-
12-04-23 16:09 #4887Senior Member

Posts: 36Legit
Did you try the massage? Was she good?
Originally Posted by DickieMcc
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 15:06 #4886Banned Member

Posts: 1318Man I go way for a few days and the place falls apart.
Yea so Max, think about it. Don't be afraid. Don't create problems.
1, Every parlor I know has illegal activities.
2, many parlors are in small strip malls.
3, read my post on the DSP forum about hours. It's a disclaimer.
4, If lights bother you, Tell them to turn the lights off. They will.
5, experience only, legit parlor, strip mall, closed at 9. I walked in at 9 after requested to arrive at 9 pm. She walks in tells me husband not home. I walk out at midnight. Cop sitting in the parking lot near me. I wave, he waves, I go home.
I'll say it again, Go up market. You guys deserve better.
Glad to help.
Going balls deep is the necessity of going balls deep.
Chad.
Originally Posted by MaxThrust
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 12:25 #4885Senior Member

Posts: 53Agreed
I can second that, IMHO she gives a good massage, but she is very talkative. I like talking if there is an explosive turn over involved, but otherwise want to relax. Otherwise I would have repeated.
Originally Posted by DickieMcc
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 12:18 #4884Senior Member

Posts: 131Legit
It's a legit message.
Originally Posted by BigHammer13
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





