Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 464 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 6949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4894
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    Probably legit since she advertises as an LMT. She might offer HJ to repeat customers whom she thinks she can trust, but I'd be shocked if anything other than a legit massage is available during a first visit.

    The late ending time may be deceiving, as she advertises a part-time schedule, Mon / Tues / Wed / Thurs 4 to 9 pm And Sunday 10 am To 2 pm, which leads me to think that she either has a full-time weekday job (say 7 am To 3 pm) and this is her part-time gig on the side, or she has young children and watches them during the day then gives them to a relative to watch while she works part-time.

    She's young (in her late 20s?) and attractive in the photo on her website, might be worth checking out just for the opportunity to receive a massage from someone who's not a MILF or Granny.

    Check out her photo here: https://noelysantanalmt.square.site/s/staff as I don't think it appropriate to upload it here
    I believe she works out of 1 of them community shared spaces. Like 12-15 different suites in the office unit. Common areas and hallways but rooms (suites) off the halls. More likely than not all on the up and up.

  2. #4893
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaDavids  [View Original Post]
    Ran into an ad for "Aqua After Dark," looks a little suspicious. Anyone ever roll the dice here?

    https://hartford.craigslist.org/hws/...684647528.html
    Some of those photos makes things look. Rough. I went by later one night. It's a corner store front in a strip mall. Plenty of discrete day time parking as there are several other businesses. Door opens directly into the potbelly. Thinking of stopping next week but interested in the staff. If the staff is what's posted it's a hard pass for me dawg. Alicia supposed to have worked there awhile back but now is slim pickings.

  3. #4892

    Silver

    Silver Lane up and running again?

  4. #4891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Don101  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the massage parlor on Connecticut boulevard in East Hartford?
    Searching for Pure Spa will get you some info the street name might not.

    I've never been, as most reports put the prices in decent hotel escort territory.

  5. #4890
    It has been reviewed many times. Do a search on Ct Blvd, you will see the link to the web site.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Don101  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the massage parlor on Connecticut boulevard in East Hartford?

  6. #4889

    Massage parlor in East Hartford

    Has anyone been to the massage parlor on Connecticut boulevard in East Hartford?

  7. #4888
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyNiplz  [View Original Post]
    I can second that, IMHO she gives a good massage, but she is very talkative. I like talking if there is an explosive turn over involved, but otherwise want to relax. Otherwise I would have repeated.
    Exactly what he said.

    Excellent massage from a licensed therapist, zero chance of extras. She is a bit talkative, works out of a well kept home in a quiet neighborhood near the TPC.

  8. #4887

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by DickieMcc  [View Original Post]
    It's a legit message.
    Did you try the massage? Was she good?

  9. #4886
    Man I go way for a few days and the place falls apart.

    Yea so Max, think about it. Don't be afraid. Don't create problems.

    1, Every parlor I know has illegal activities.

    2, many parlors are in small strip malls.

    3, read my post on the DSP forum about hours. It's a disclaimer.

    4, If lights bother you, Tell them to turn the lights off. They will.

    5, experience only, legit parlor, strip mall, closed at 9. I walked in at 9 after requested to arrive at 9 pm. She walks in tells me husband not home. I walk out at midnight. Cop sitting in the parking lot near me. I wave, he waves, I go home.

    I'll say it again, Go up market. You guys deserve better.

    Glad to help.

    Going balls deep is the necessity of going balls deep.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    Think about it.

    This place is located in a small strip mall in a town NOTORIOUS for targeting MP's and 'escort services'.

    Now, add to the fact they're only open between 7 PM and midnight (when most of that mall traffic is slow or closed), and you might as well put up a neon flashing sign saying "Illegal activities inside!

    The hours of operation are eventually what's going to get them noticed / busted.

  10. #4885

    Agreed

    I can second that, IMHO she gives a good massage, but she is very talkative. I like talking if there is an explosive turn over involved, but otherwise want to relax. Otherwise I would have repeated.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickieMcc  [View Original Post]
    It's a legit message.

  11. #4884

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHammer13  [View Original Post]
    http://www.relaxingmassageonline.com/

    Has anyone ever visited and did you get more than just a massage?

    She's a good looking cougar!
    It's a legit message.

  12. #4883

    Relaxing Massage Cromwell

    http://www.relaxingmassageonline.com/

    Has anyone ever visited and did you get more than just a massage?

    She's a good looking cougar!

  13. #4882

    'After Dark'

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerLoids  [View Original Post]
    I went there last week. Spoke with the girl there and she said she's the only one there and that she doesn't do FS, other stuff was on the menu.

    It's an interesting place and was legit.

    Very easy and streamlined experience if a little pricey.

    I would love for them to achieve the vision they seem to be going for but I think the world isn't ready for what they're trying to do. Place will probably be shutdown before too long.
    Think about it.

    This place is located in a small strip mall in a town NOTORIOUS for targeting MP's and 'escort services'.

    Now, add to the fact they're only open between 7 PM and midnight (when most of that mall traffic is slow or closed), and you might as well put up a neon flashing sign saying "Illegal activities inside!

    The hours of operation are eventually what's going to get them noticed / busted.

  14. #4881
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimBone320  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Clair Jordan before? Is she worth it?
    Kinda. It was 2010. Yes, that long ago. Nice person. I had one intimate session and then a brief interaction in the real world. Just seeing her name brought back some old memories. Last contact (via email) was in 2013. I believe she is at least 51 now. She was not a fan of having her ears kissed / touched.

  15. #4880

    Clair Jordan

    Anyone seen Clair Jordan before? Is she worth it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape