Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 251 of 977 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 301 351 751 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 14641
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10891
    No, I'm not done with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    Out of hundreds of times, I've gotten it maybe twice. But that's my fault, both those times I was either drunk or lazy and didn't properly clean myself or took a proper piss shortly after that.

    Anyone else done with Sammie B? Cool chick, but I've nailed her so many times since she's been back. She is awesome. Menu is completely open. Can take all kinds of pounding, but I've already moved on from her. Maybe I'll see her once every 6 months. Idk. Too many hoes and trying to meet new hoes lol

  2. #10890

    Also Sammie B

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Just opposite here. Ain't raw digging no ass. Done 2 x and both left me w a bacterial. Ugg.
    Out of hundreds of times, I've gotten it maybe twice. But that's my fault, both those times I was either drunk or lazy and didn't properly clean myself or took a proper piss shortly after that.

    Anyone else done with Sammie B? Cool chick, but I've nailed her so many times since she's been back. She is awesome. Menu is completely open. Can take all kinds of pounding, but I've already moved on from her. Maybe I'll see her once every 6 months. Idk. Too many hoes and trying to meet new hoes lol

  3. #10889
    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been in the game a long time. Is she still strictly everything covered? There is no negotiating with her however I am willing to give a little more donation if she at least does the back door uncovered. Will never do backdoor covered THERE IS NO POINT. Can't feel the ass. She's got a few new pics that are just godamn with that asshole.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/161533409#.
    Just opposite here. Ain't raw digging no ass. Done 2 x and both left me w a bacterial. Ugg.

    Quote Originally Posted by OhnoWitson  [View Original Post]
    She hangs out with the red roof crew and the dbags.

    Complete flake.
    Well I am just shocked I say.

  4. #10888

    Saphia Swang

    I know she's been in the game a long time. Is she still strictly everything covered? There is no negotiating with her however I am willing to give a little more donation if she at least does the back door uncovered. Will never do backdoor covered THERE IS NO POINT. Can't feel the ass. She's got a few new pics that are just godamn with that asshole.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/161533409#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 184b598fc7e79e828d13c95510f31bbd_f.jpg‎   4e2cf964fcf1f2bbae15e06390e7a7f4_f.jpg‎   4353627105a76021c8244b16ff0cf75e_f.jpg‎   cc26917555e0412969c98ee507474af3_f.jpg‎  

  5. #10887

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    STG? Sorry I'm a little slow today. She looks so familiar but can't place her.
    Skip The Games.

  6. #10886

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    STG? Sorry I'm a little slow today. She looks so familiar but can't place her.
    STG is the Skip the Games website.

  7. #10885
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulHamnet  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken in babygirl? Ad says she's in Clearwater but she's looking for an apartment. Any input would be appreciated. Tried to upload photo from stg but wouldn't allow.
    STG? Sorry I'm a little slow today. She looks so familiar but can't place her.

  8. #10884

    Complete flake

    She hangs out with the red roof crew and the dbags.

    Complete flake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    This one post like 10 times a day. One would think someone has seen her. Those fat lips are tempting but can't find anything on her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/161482933#.

  9. #10883

    Raine Clearwater

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    Listcrawler is still being a pain for her to get an ad up.

    I believe she is back on US19 countryside.

    Check my post from a little while back for some details.

    check out here :

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5964-Escort-Reports&p=6689330&viewfull=1#post6689330
    Saw Raine on Sunday morning in her new location off Rt 19 up near Dunedin. Client friendly quite location that I felt 100% going into. She was ready and the door was ajar. She had on a sexy outfit and room was clean and maintained. Had a great session with an open menu and she took her time. Very friendly client donations and worth a visit. She got into it and never clocked watched. Fantastic BBBJ with all the nether regions getting a lot of attention. Some a lot more than others. Left very happy and we even chatted a bit before I left.

    Sounds like the lack of a post is hurting her a bit. Worth a visit on performance to donation ratio alone. Of course YMMV, but definitely as good of a session as with Lora, Brandi or Freaky Nina. Link is an older one, but number still works. Contact ends in 9064.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/727-616-9064
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0286.jpg‎   IMG_0285.jpg‎  

  10. #10882

    Raine

    Listcrawler is still being a pain for her to get an ad up.

    I believe she is back on US19 countryside.

    Check my post from a little while back for some details.

    check out here :

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5964-Escort-Reports&p=6689330&viewfull=1#post6689330

  11. #10881

    Molly?

    This one post like 10 times a day. One would think someone has seen her. Those fat lips are tempting but can't find anything on her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/161482933#.

  12. #10880
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSwimmer  [View Original Post]
    She knows of this site and I'm sure that's why she pulled that ad. LOL You should avoid this one. She's been around for many years. Rip off and more that I can't post here. I'm sure she's reading this.
    Isn't she the one w the fish lips who is related to Angeline? Didn't post much anymore used to claim best bbj reviews said otherwise.

  13. #10879

    Ad down Mandy

    She knows of this site and I'm sure that's why she pulled that ad. LOL You should avoid this one. She's been around for many years. Rip off and more that I can't post here. I'm sure she's reading this.

  14. #10878

    Hit or Miss

    Quote Originally Posted by KapiosAllos  [View Original Post]
    Blast from the past. Has anyone partaken lately?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7275203863/1
    Some girls are just like this. They rip others while they are good to others. I remember wanting to see her a couple years back and I finally did. It was great. Big time squirter and everything but greek is on the menu. Donation is up and down. Done it for 40 and done it for 80. Did it for 60 this past time and it was great. She had a room at the Denny's a couple days ago.

    YMMV for damn sure.

  15. #10877

    Waste of time

    The Browning queen Amanda Lynn is now out of the mess she was in so she's back trying to play catch up with all of us hobbyists emptying our pockets with no work ethic involved. I made the mistake twice awhile back and will never do it again. You will have the welcome wagon show up to help her with her endeavors and believe me its a nightmare to and a paper trail to get out of. Just pass and go with a safe provider who isn't working her own issues off that now become your issues.

    Kapios Allos 6700997]Blast from the past. Has anyone partaken lately?

    ]https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7275203863.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape