Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 14644
-
12-05-23 06:54 #10879Senior Member

Posts: 978Ad down Mandy
She knows of this site and I'm sure that's why she pulled that ad. LOL You should avoid this one. She's been around for many years. Rip off and more that I can't post here. I'm sure she's reading this.
Originally Posted by KapiosAllos
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 23:57 #10878Senior Member

Posts: 326Hit or Miss
Some girls are just like this. They rip others while they are good to others. I remember wanting to see her a couple years back and I finally did. It was great. Big time squirter and everything but greek is on the menu. Donation is up and down. Done it for 40 and done it for 80. Did it for 60 this past time and it was great. She had a room at the Denny's a couple days ago.
Originally Posted by KapiosAllos
[View Original Post]
YMMV for damn sure.
-
12-04-23 07:20 #10877Senior Member

Posts: 596Waste of time
The Browning queen Amanda Lynn is now out of the mess she was in so she's back trying to play catch up with all of us hobbyists emptying our pockets with no work ethic involved. I made the mistake twice awhile back and will never do it again. You will have the welcome wagon show up to help her with her endeavors and believe me its a nightmare to and a paper trail to get out of. Just pass and go with a safe provider who isn't working her own issues off that now become your issues.
Kapios Allos 6700997]Blast from the past. Has anyone partaken lately?
]https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7275203863.
-
12-04-23 00:28 #10876Senior Member

Posts: 295Mandy
Ripped me off when I saw her a couple years ago. Long history of rip offs on here.
Originally Posted by KapiosAllos
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 22:12 #10875Regular Member

Posts: 15Babygirl
What happened to her arm? In her video on her post. Her arm looks pretty messed up.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 14:26 #10874Senior Member

Posts: 169Babygirl
I saw Babygirl twice probably 2 years ago or so. She's mostly been in Clearwater but has been in Palm Harbor and Tarpon some also. She was alright, just that. Very vanilla, limited on positions due to an accident at least a few years prior to my seeing her. The first time was alright so I thought I'd give it a second shot but it was the same as the first visit. Bbbb, cfs, I can't remember what positions were limited since it's been a few years but know all wasn't available. . She's friendly and safe, looks like she's aged since I saw her but would say the pictures are accurate. It's not a bad time but pretty much middle of the road. You can do better than her for what she's charging I'm sure, but if you're in a pinch she'll do.
Originally Posted by PaulHamnet
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 14:06 #10873Senior Member

Posts: 5947Assume you are talking about this one. Is in Tarpon now. Mixed reviews in performance although I can't seem to find them. No ripoffs reported. Claimed to be outstanding BJ girl but reports are average.
Originally Posted by PaulHamnet
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 10:57 #10872Senior Member

Posts: 374Baby girl info
Has anyone partaken in babygirl? Ad says she's in Clearwater but she's looking for an apartment. Any input would be appreciated. Tried to upload photo from stg but wouldn't allow.
-
12-03-23 10:06 #10871Senior Member

Posts: 98Ad is down
https://sumosear.ch/phone/727-520-3863
Originally Posted by KapiosAllos
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 18:43 #10870Senior Member

Posts: 98Mandy
Blast from the past. Has anyone partaken lately?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7275203863/1
-
12-01-23 07:32 #10869Senior Member

Posts: 202Have a number to reach her?
Originally Posted by Umbosit
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 21:25 #10868Senior Member

Posts: 190She is out of state in Georgia with family. Last I spoke with her she said she'll be back in December. I'm looking forward to her return, her downtown location was fire.
Originally Posted by Gator95
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 20:14 #10867Senior Member

Posts: 545Sammie B back in pinellas
Saw Sammie again today and she is back off ulmerton. She is still in my book one a the few gals left that really makes sure that you are taken care of. None of that shitty attitude that most gals seem to have now.
Great BBBJ I typically not a BJ type of guy but a few out there can do it to my liking.
Sex top notch.
For those that do not know her I highly recommend.
Chemistry: 727.
Attitude: 304.
Looks: 4241.
-
11-30-23 12:06 #10866Regular Member

Posts: 7Krystal
Does anyone know what happened to Krystal? She posted regularly and just stopped at the beginning of October.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/156277582
-
11-29-23 23:58 #10865Senior Member

Posts: 1776My mistake
That was my mistake. Someone let me know by PM that Faith posts under the name Nina too. Sorry for the confusion. Faith and Nina are one in the same!
Originally Posted by DLTricking727
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



