Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 400 of 2252 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 450 500 900 1400 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 33770
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27785

    Aliesja

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have info. She has nothing up top. Barely an A-cup.
    Besides the small tts anything else come to mind? Nice ass, nice pussy, decent service?

  2. #27784
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    If this is the same girl (pic below), I was very much less than impressed. Waiting 1/2 hr, got to her place and she almost ghosted me, once inside there was not connection at all. Very mechanical and not into it at all. Other may have had a different.
    Yes, that's her. I guess experience varies from person to person. I see her once a month and she's always super sweet to me. No rush, let's me fuck and cum at least twice. Maybe she just likes me more?

  3. #27783

    Chanel Greek Outcall

    Any intel on this one? Think I've seen her post in the past, but might've been different pics. Seems kinda legit via text, but haven't pulled the trigger. Curious if anyone has experience.

    *why*O*you*are -*NEW*- A*D*D*I*C*T*I*O*and THE BEST IN THE CITY.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/970635720658

  4. #27782

    Roxbury MILF is Courtney

    For members asking whether it's Lexi Blaze or Courtney, the answer is Courtney. Originally from East Bridgewater. Moved to Roxbury in 2020. Has a dog named Virgil. She will introduce you to her dog, so be friendly & not critical of him. She seems to be too attached to him. The tattoo on her neck has his name on it.

    My experience with her went very well. A bit if conversation at the beginning of Session. Dog will be there. A bit of foreplay in the living room. And then she takes you to the bedroom for non-rushed session.

    Prices are reasonable.

    I saw her for a total of 10 times & each session was a GFE experience.

    Her boobs used to be D-cup and she reduced them to a C-cup.

    Perhaps members who had a bad session with her didn't have a good vibe or chemistry. Understandable as not every male / female can bond. Connect physically or mentally or intellectually.

    Last time I saw her was in August 2021. The location is in Roxbury. Don't be afraid of the spot. It used to be a really rough area, but it toned down. The building is safe. Her apartment is Clean. Happy Hunting.

  5. #27781

    Alona?

    Anyone know anything this about this big titted beaut?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...e/227090436410

    She has some reviews on EB but I never really trust those.

  6. #27780

    Robury MILF

    If this is the same girl (pic below), I was very much less than impressed. Waiting 1/2 hr, got to her place and she almost ghosted me, once inside there was not connection at all. Very mechanical and not into it at all. Other may have had a different.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed before, but I don't know if she has a name on this board. Thus, it will be hard to find info on her. I've never seen her, but if I remember correctly the reviews are fairly positive, though some don't like her. She's a little older, but reasonably priced and not a scam artist.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about this girl. Has anybody any info on her? Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...r/604038953903
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ntixndc4nze5yzlizdg0njixyjmyzgqzodkzngi3zdfhyjyxote.jpg.jpg‎  

  7. #27779

    Sami

    Quote Originally Posted by LolipopGuild  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this lady? Talked to her a bit last week but couldn't get a read on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/161409721
    I've seen her a couple of times in Dorchester and she's your typical candy addict with demons. When I saw her for the first time, she was with Selena (also of Dorchester). Her skills are alright, but she's in it for the $. Don't get it twisted.

  8. #27778
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by DangBro11  [View Original Post]
    No, I'm pretty sure this is Bianca from Roxbury. Last post I read on her sounded a bit dissatisfied but that was very early this year and her EscortBabylon page looks solid.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8573333768

    But I'm kinda hesitant if she doesn't do BBBJ, it's not worth it if she doesn't.
    She said she don't do bare but BBBJ is okay.

  9. #27777
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Kate?

    She haven't robbed anybody so give her a chance. You may have a better experience than others.
    No, I'm pretty sure this is Bianca from Roxbury. Last post I read on her sounded a bit dissatisfied but that was very early this year and her EscortBabylon page looks solid.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8573333768

    But I'm kinda hesitant if she doesn't do BBBJ, it's not worth it if she doesn't.

  10. #27776

    Like others said

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    Visited the well known Gigi the other night in Randolph and boy that did not disappoint. Looks wise she is not quite my type but her BJ skills make up for it!

    I noticed this poster the other day and may take a run up to see her next week. Anyone ever been to visit? I haven't been able to find any reviews as of yet. No idea what her "name" even is. LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/quinc...-/713924195070
    Gig is solid of you like bigger girls. Knows what she's doing.

    The other one is sketchy at best. I met her once for car ride and she was jumpy and seemed like someone was waiting on her the whole time. After that I heard she started straight up robbing people with her bf.

  11. #27775
    Quote Originally Posted by Dklub2335  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this smoke show? https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/1585156.htm.
    Yes, I have info. She has nothing up top. Barely an A-cup.

  12. #27774
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199
    Quote Originally Posted by Dklub2335  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this smoke show? https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/1585156.htm.

    I have been wanting to meet up with her but wanted to see if anyone had any experiences with her first.
    I don't but petite Brazilian beauty of 5'8" doesn't fill me with confidence LOL.

  13. #27773

    Eros Boston Aliesja

    Does anyone have any info on this smoke show? https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/1585156.htm.

    I have been wanting to meet up with her but wanted to see if anyone had any experiences with her first.

  14. #27772
    Quote Originally Posted by BadManBoston  [View Original Post]
    She is old enough that she doesn't look anything like hers pics. And she is bigger everywhere.

    I saw her a few years back while going through a big tit phase. I promised myself to see every scoreland model that came to town. When she opened the door, I had serious second thoughts, but figured what the hell. Session wasn't too good.

    Moments later, back in my car I had a pause for introspection and thought, what did I just do? I just did an old fat grandmother.

    It was a low point for sure. I think it ended my big tit phase.

    Now I'm in a stripper in the ass phase.
    Anything bare? Surprised that her rates are reasonable considering that she's done everything in the modeling industry. I get it that she's older. But that doesn't stop me from going as long as she does it without a rubber.

  15. #27771

    Busty Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...5180.htm?cat=1

    She's back it looks like. One pic looks very vaseline-lensed but how granny is she?
    She is old enough that she doesn't look anything like hers pics. And she is bigger everywhere.

    I saw her a few years back while going through a big tit phase. I promised myself to see every scoreland model that came to town. When she opened the door, I had serious second thoughts, but figured what the hell. Session wasn't too good.

    Moments later, back in my car I had a pause for introspection and thought, what did I just do? I just did an old fat grandmother.

    It was a low point for sure. I think it ended my big tit phase.

    Now I'm in a stripper in the ass phase.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape