Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 327 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 4901
16192789494
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #3686

    She lies better than anyone I know

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times and never had any issues. She did mention having a crazy stalker that writes negative reviews about her and it seems that all of your posts are about her. She wasn't even in town when you wrote about your supposed incident. Your story seems off to me.
    You are entitled to your opinion. What I'm saying is fact. She was in Torrance. Where I live. How the fuck can someone stalk somebody from 120 miles away. Her and the desert rats are great for this bullshit. Just because it hasn't happened to you yet. Doesn't mean it isn't happening to others. I'm not the only one saying it. All kinds of reports on other sites. Quite a few people had cars broken into at her place in Indio. Just started happening about the same time new loser pimp boyfriend and his crew of shitbags have taken over her house and her life.

  2. #3685
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySwanson  [View Original Post]
    Shit has hit the fan fellas. Buyer beware. I'm not the only one saying it either. I was straight robbed. I've known her close to that amount of time as well. Never been this bad. It's scary. Very sad. But 100% true. Don't be a victim like me. Just stay the fuck away. Hopefully she turns things around. But for the time being. I'm telling you, it's for your best interest to be as far from her as possible.
    I've seen her several times and never had any issues. She did mention having a crazy stalker that writes negative reviews about her and it seems that all of your posts are about her. She wasn't even in town when you wrote about your supposed incident. Your story seems off to me.

  3. #3684

    Sweet Girl in Vista

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/6672983629

    https://onlyfans.com/hollyscarlett/media

    I'm surprised she hasn't been mentioned here yet. I've been wanting to see this one for awhile but rarely make it up north for mongering. Today I had work to do in the area and took the opportunity to see her. She mentions GFE / PSE alot in her profile so I wanted to see what that was all about. It is basically BBFS plus recording for an extra 100. I signed up for a HHR PSE with her at about 3$.

    She is exactly the girl in the pics. Looks like she's mixed with black and maybe white. Wears a blonde wig and contacts. She looked exactly the same when I saw her except she didn't have her contacts in today due to a malfunction but I wasn't trippin. She was super nice and VERY soft spoken. Incall was easy to find right off the hwy and was in her private residence. She said she was in the middle of moving because her place was a mess. The small bedroom had a bed which was surrounded by junk, empty liquor / beer bottles. Mattress looked suspect. But when she got on her knees and put my cock in her mouth I was no longer concerned. We moved to the bed where she sucked some more until I was ready. NGL her BBJ skills were lacking and she used too much teeth. But it got me hard! Her body is really nice. The type that's built for pleasure. Much thicker and larger than I expected though. Not in a bad fat way but tall with some meat on her. A good change of pace from all the skinny spinners I've been enjoying lately. If you like big tits and big butts you'll like her.

    After the BJ I had her get on top for CG so I can admire her tits. She said not to be too rough with them because they are still sensitive from surgery. I honestly couldn't tell they were fake. Still I was able to suck and squeeze them just not go crazy. Almost nutted early a few times so switched to mish and then doggy for the finish. Man her backshot is worth it for you ass lovers. She's got a fat ass! She wasn't on birth control so she asked if I could pull out. I obliged and let it go all over her cheeks. After a quick clean up I went on my way.

    Great session. Hopefully she moves closer to SD and has a nicer place. I might repeat but don't think I will be going out of my way to anytime soon. However, if you are in North County or Oceanside area, I would recommend her PSE session and go for the QV instead of the HHR for 2$.

    Here's a screengrab of her backshot with my hand on it for size reference.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2023-12-07 at 8.07.10 PM.jpg‎  

  4. #3683

    Unfortunate Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by MbMonger  [View Original Post]
    That seems crazy. Not saying it isn't true because I have no idea. But I was fucking her a decade ago and while she could sometimes be a little flaky, she always provided good value and I never got the sense that she was untrustworthy. She's got (had?) a great rep. This news is particularly strange because she seemed busy enough not to have to resort to this sort of BS. Especially since she was a 3 hole barebeast. Drugs maybe?
    Shit has hit the fan fellas. Buyer beware. I'm not the only one saying it either. I was straight robbed. I've known her close to that amount of time as well. Never been this bad. It's scary. Very sad. But 100% true. Don't be a victim like me. Just stay the fuck away. Hopefully she turns things around. But for the time being. I'm telling you, it's for your best interest to be as far from her as possible.

  5. #3682
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Who is this? Allison Soccer Mom? Looks like it but hard to believe as well reviewed as she is that she's a rob.
    That seems crazy. Not saying it isn't true because I have no idea. But I was fucking her a decade ago and while she could sometimes be a little flaky, she always provided good value and I never got the sense that she was untrustworthy. She's got (had?) a great rep. This news is particularly strange because she seemed busy enough not to have to resort to this sort of BS. Especially since she was a 3 hole barebeast. Drugs maybe?

  6. #3681
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySwanson  [View Original Post]
    San Diego. I hate to say it. I really liked her. Thought the stories popping up lately were BS. Until this morning when it happened to me. Everyone should know.
    That is a real shame she has been on my to do list, I never got the chance lul. I'm never available when she is in sd.

    I'm sorry that happened to you though, thanks for giving everyone else the heads up.

  7. #3680
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySwanson  [View Original Post]
    San Diego. I hate to say it. I really liked her. Thought the stories popping up lately were BS. Until this morning when it happened to me. Everyone should know.
    Wow that is some long con to take creampies up the ass while her partner rifles through your mailbox and car to steal your identity. Puts other identity thieves to shame!

    Some people work so hard you wonder why they don't get a job. Maybe after she saw the paycheck for a regular job, it finally made her feel dirty.

  8. #3679
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySwanson  [View Original Post]
    San Diego. I hate to say it. I really liked her. Thought the stories popping up lately were BS. Until this morning when it happened to me. Everyone should know.
    Who is this? Allison Soccer Mom? Looks like it but hard to believe as well reviewed as she is that she's a rob.

  9. #3678
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySwanson  [View Original Post]
    San Diego. I hate to say it. I really liked her. Thought the stories popping up lately were BS. Until this morning when it happened to me. Everyone should know.
    Damn definitely won't hit her up next time she's back. But I'm glad I still got to creampie her asshole while she was here.

  10. #3677

    You have been warned

    San Diego. I hate to say it. I really liked her. Thought the stories popping up lately were BS. Until this morning when it happened to me. Everyone should know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1472.jpg‎   IMG_1474.jpg‎   IMG_1475.jpg‎  

  11. #3676
    [Deleted by Admin]

    The rules of the site are clear, without an internet available public record you can't say some chick has something. I know, since you don't operate a site like this you think that's a bad idea but since you don't let me educate you. If guys were allowed to do that they would say that every chick who pissed them off or wouldn't give them a discount has AIDS. How do I know that you may ask? Because that's why we made the fucking rule that you have already been warned about. Twice.

    The next time you post about STDs you're gone, if it's a concern don't bareback professional sex workers. I'm not saying anybody should or shouldn't, I'm saying you are really worried about maybe you might want to rethink it.

    Don't make me do this again.

    A2

  12. #3675
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Poof gone.
    She is up in Sunnyvale right now. She seems to keep on changing numbers for some reason. She does after bare for about 400 hh session. Check pd and use her username to locate her.

  13. #3674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel211  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/Lexe22d

    This girl has been posting for awhile. Now she's offering an "anything goes" special for 500.
    Poof gone.

  14. #3673

    And she also says

    Only play safe. You paying 500 to find out?

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel211  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/Lexe22d

    This girl has been posting for awhile. Now she's offering an "anything goes" special for 500.

  15. #3672

    Lexe

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel211  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/Lexe22d

    This girl has been posting for awhile. Now she's offering an "anything goes" special for 500.
    I saw her back in February, quoted me 150/200/300 +100 for pse. Went for pse. Got there and she looked like her pics. Has a great body and those titties were nice af. I get there, she was nice but she has your standard trynna get it over with attitude. Did get BBFS, I told her I was going to nut and she didn't say anything and as soon as I blew my load in her, like halfway she's like don't cum in me lmao okay so I pulled out but still had already pretty much finished inside of her. She was okay but did feel rushed maybe because it was like 7 am and I was trynna get a nut before work but idk. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape