Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 9224
-
12-08-23 20:20 #8204Senior Member

Posts: 384Demand
I can't imagine demand is brisk at those prices. She was a decent-looking enough woman, but was at least 35.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 18:42 #8203Senior Member

Posts: 1897Mila Voxx is/was Amor_Fati
I concur. I did a MnG with her long ago. At the time, she was targeting visiting business men based on her idea that they would be less price sensitive. She was looking worn but still fairly handsome back then. I suspect her pictures are heavily filtered at this point. Of course, visitors are often just one-off allowing her to escape long term consequences from the deception. She was GPS when I met her and it appears to be a progressive disease in her case. With a rate at $1 K per 90 minutes with a 20% deposit, she is clearly not aiming at your average local monger.
Originally Posted by Ginzo666
[View Original Post]
BAM
-
12-07-23 07:11 #8202Senior Member

Posts: 2736https://members.seeking.com/member/8...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
Originally Posted by Ginzo666
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 18:41 #8201Senior Member

Posts: 384Amor_fati
https://tryst.link/escort/milavoxx
I suspect this is the girl formerly known as amor_fati on SA, SB, etc.
-
12-06-23 13:57 #8200Regular Member

Posts: 24Inbox Cleared
Thank you I was not aware of that feature.
Originally Posted by SixtyNineX10
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 11:04 #8199Senior Member

Posts: 90In box is full
Can you clear out your in box.
Originally Posted by EndlessBanquet
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 16:00 #8198Senior Member

Posts: 384Profile
You linked a message, not a profile.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 15:51 #8197Senior Member

Posts: 2736https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-39ba461e9af4
Anyone know her? Hot!!
-
12-04-23 23:56 #8196Regular Member

Posts: 24Cheerfulbeauty
I saw her about a year back. She is real, looks similar to photos. She has been around for a couple years now. It was a fun time. Feel free to message me for details.
Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 07:46 #8195Senior Member

Posts: 390Cheerful Beauty
Has anyone seen her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-9f85f8247f13
-
12-03-23 06:52 #8194Senior Member

Posts: 2736Sa
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-846ba91c210b
Anyone have info on her? Those tits!!
-
12-02-23 17:50 #8193Senior Member

Posts: 2247RedHead
She is also on Bumble for anyone that cares.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 14:36 #8192Senior Member

Posts: 539Exactly
I thought about going there for lunch to check her out. But then I said, never mind.
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 17:26 #8191Senior Member

Posts: 1897RedHead is also MsLady on SB
She is also here: https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/oBrVLnzE5ZMDawPJKeNjk81P
Originally Posted by Anvil
[View Original Post]
I have not met her. We chatted off and on since May. I was initially concerned she might be trans and that is not entirely off the table. She told me she lives in Deer Park and is a server. I had MnG's scheduled on two different occasions. She was eager to meet and agreed 300 ppm without comment other than she will never host. Then wanted $80 at the MnG. I demurred.
We reconnected several months later and she was again eager to meet. Nothing was said about money at the MnG until a day or so before. On this occasion she said she would let me decide the amount. By that time I was sensing a rinser or something off. My usual practice is to avoid meeting with people on whom I have no data. I was never able to find any PII of any kind. For that reason, I declined to meet.
I am a sucker for slim gingers but in this case? Horse-faced, over-bite, no tits, over-eager to meet without working the ppm, a furtive manner along with money at the MnG? Too many downsides.
I hope someone TOFTT. I'd love to hear I am wrong.
BAM
-
12-01-23 14:23 #8190Senior Member

Posts: 2645She needs to re-think some of her choices. I'm not talking about being a sugarbaby. I'm talking about posting a photo of her in work attire on her profile, with the company logo clearly seen. I see that logo almost everyday as I drive past it heading to work. She's doxxing herself.
Originally Posted by TroublePlay
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





