rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 615 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 9224
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #8189

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Anvil  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-85b30e5b1add

    I've been chatting with this one. Trying to get a meet set. Has anyone met her?

    PM is fine.
    Here is what I recall and find in my records. She wanted a fee for a meet and greet. She works as a server. I also recall a high request for ppm. I think I remember what she wanted but I can't be 100% so not posting it.

    I passed.

  2. #8188
    Senior Member


    Posts: 225

    Redhead

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-85b30e5b1add

    I've been chatting with this one. Trying to get a meet set. Has anyone met her?

    PM is fine.

  3. #8187

    Alex_heel

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-17fef7537b5b

    I had a MnG scheduled with this girl last year. She canceled it last minute because she was hungover. She got nasty with me when I refused to reschedule. I don't like flakes, especially when it's the first meet. She's recently added a newer picture showing what she really looks like now. Get your harpoons, guys. We're going whaling.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails whale.jpg‎  

  4. #8186

    Available

    If you want to venture to Lexington for a larger in life adventure.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-c0a7e473ea89

    You both could recreate the movie Deadly Weapons.
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069952/

  5. #8185

    Your Mom

    Artistic Beauty 64 giving the SB thing a try for all you Granny Guys.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-4711e7450f63

  6. #8184

    Evecalliope

    This one is back. Now asking $800 ppm. Double the ask a year ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    On again off again Semi-Pro SB with string you along rinser tendencies. Valley girl mentality. Generally, asks $400 or more ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-23e2312f0116

  7. #8183

    Yeah, I met her.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanDodson  [View Original Post]
    I know much has been said about her in the past but I got her to send me an updated verification pic (after asking for several days) and it confirmed my suspicions that her seeking pics were very dated. Hard to believe its the same person to be honest and I decided not to pursue based on that. She did say she would need a ride to wherever the activities took place and she does not host.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-ec82a9aec021
    It was more than obvious that she was using. Told her that I'd pass and she threw a tantrum.

  8. #8182
    Senior Member


    Posts: 225

    Alía Hermosa

    Quote Originally Posted by Anvil  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it. She's bad news.

  9. #8181
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Below are some sample Seeking SD profile pics.

    A lot of the SB options are thugs, out of shape, and just plain.

    If the SD quality is this low overall then maybe to some degree that is why the SB's Seeking is attracting isn't what it used to be?

    Speculating.
    These pics look more like they are gay male SB seeking gay SD LOL. Those are a bunch of gay boys.

  10. #8180

    SA 33% off code

    Good till midnight UTC.

    BFCM2023 E33.

  11. #8179

    Damn. Need to break out my leisure suit

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Below are some sample Seeking SD profile pics.

    A lot of the SB options are thugs, out of shape, and just plain.

    If the SD quality is this low overall then maybe to some degree that is why the SB's Seeking is attracting isn't what it used to be?

    Speculating.
    Just think of how many of those are filling up the girls inboxes.

  12. #8178

    Good Heavens

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Below are some sample Seeking SD profile pics.

    A lot of the SB options are thugs, out of shape, and just plain.

    If the SD quality is this low overall then maybe to some degree that is why the SB's Seeking is attracting isn't what it used to be?

    Speculating.
    LMAOOOO. Bro, I am dying here of laughter. What in the holy name of God is going on? Those pics are something else.

  13. #8177
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Below are some sample Seeking SD profile pics.

    A lot of the SB options are thugs, out of shape, and just plain.

    If the SD quality is this low overall then maybe to some degree that is why the SB's Seeking is attracting isn't what it used to be?

    Speculating.
    WTF? Are you sure you didn't accidently create a profile on a gay dating site, LOL?

  14. #8176

    SD Samples

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncountable  [View Original Post]
    How was the competition? Were you impressed?
    Below are some sample Seeking SD profile pics.

    A lot of the SB options are thugs, out of shape, and just plain.

    If the SD quality is this low overall then maybe to some degree that is why the SB's Seeking is attracting isn't what it used to be?

    Speculating.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.png‎   3.jpg‎   4.png‎   5.png‎  

    6.png‎  

  15. #8175

    How was it?

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    If you ever want to see who your competition is for SB's on Seeking create a fake female account. Once onboarded you can view the men's profiles.
    How was the competition? Were you impressed?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape