Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 6956
-
12-09-23 18:28 #4901Banned Member

Posts: 1318Clear box
Clear in-box asap. All say it again, you missed out on the Puerto Ricans.
-
12-09-23 17:21 #4900Senior Member

Posts: 100King
Been a while, so maybe not but does anyone knowing if the thicker lady is still at king? I believe her name was cici.
-
12-08-23 14:14 #4899Senior Member

Posts: 36Denise
I gave her a try today as I really like to meet a cougar. It's my fantasy. I just banged a chick like 30 minutes before so I'm not in a rush for another pop. I genuinely just went in for the massage and I did not expect anything else. I have to say she gave me very good massage and she is very hot for her age. Exactly how I like it for a cougar. She is very polite and everything was very professional. We started with me up-side-down for full body deep tissue massage. We talked a lot about lots of stuffs and I can feel the connection (I think I'm talkative so I don't mind she talking at all). Time flew by fast and it is now time for me to roll over. She then started massaging my thighs and oh man just looking at her while she was rubbing my thighs gave me a hard on but I had to control it just as I scared that she is my mom and she would smacked me for this lmao. We were then start talking about intercourse training (she was freaking cool 😎
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
and shit was getting real tensed down there. I swear her hands were like 0. 1" away from touching my little guy but I think she know it and she was still very professional. We finished the session exactly 1 hr and there was no extra LOL 😆 but I really liked it and her so I will be back. I will keep this as my fantasy 🫣.
-
12-08-23 12:57 #4898Senior Member

Posts: 149Original Newington
I called them today and found out that Cici is back from China. Can anyone verify it? Also, does she provide a fuller menu than the others?
I searched on here but didn't find anything of value.
Thanks.
-
12-07-23 20:36 #4897Senior Member

Posts: 100Hiatus
Damn, sounds like I've really missed a lot LOL.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
He was always a stand up guy from interactions I have had with him.
Anyway what's new, what are all the poppin spots now a days?
-
12-07-23 15:05 #4896Senior Member

Posts: 609Gto
He got kicked off site for threats saw the posts ouch.
Originally Posted by TwentyYearOld
[View Original Post]
He is back under new name (s).
-
12-06-23 16:03 #4895Senior Member

Posts: 100There is nothing permenant excpet change
Been away for a while I guess, a lot seems to have changed. Just found out Nicole is no longer at burn? Damn shame. How about king, anyone if the same girls are still working there?
Noticed GTO isn't active anymore either? What happened to him, real class act guy.
-
12-06-23 10:16 #4894Senior Member

Posts: 980I believe she works out of 1 of them community shared spaces. Like 12-15 different suites in the office unit. Common areas and hallways but rooms (suites) off the halls. More likely than not all on the up and up.
Originally Posted by MightySpearsman
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 09:43 #4893Senior Member

Posts: 980Some of those photos makes things look. Rough. I went by later one night. It's a corner store front in a strip mall. Plenty of discrete day time parking as there are several other businesses. Door opens directly into the potbelly. Thinking of stopping next week but interested in the staff. If the staff is what's posted it's a hard pass for me dawg. Alicia supposed to have worked there awhile back but now is slim pickings.
Originally Posted by MetaDavids
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 09:11 #4892Regular Member

Posts: 6Silver
Silver Lane up and running again?
-
12-05-23 21:12 #4891Senior Member

Posts: 1234Searching for Pure Spa will get you some info the street name might not.
Originally Posted by Don101
[View Original Post]
I've never been, as most reports put the prices in decent hotel escort territory.
-
12-05-23 16:47 #4890Banned Member

Posts: 1318It has been reviewed many times. Do a search on Ct Blvd, you will see the link to the web site.
Chad.
Originally Posted by Don101
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 12:39 #4889Regular Member

Posts: 22Massage parlor in East Hartford
Has anyone been to the massage parlor on Connecticut boulevard in East Hartford?
-
12-04-23 16:43 #4888Senior Member

Posts: 1234Exactly what he said.
Originally Posted by ShaggyNiplz
[View Original Post]
Excellent massage from a licensed therapist, zero chance of extras. She is a bit talkative, works out of a well kept home in a quiet neighborhood near the TPC.
-
12-04-23 16:09 #4887Senior Member

Posts: 36Legit
Did you try the massage? Was she good?
Originally Posted by DickieMcc
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




