Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: C-orgs (actual ones)

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 231
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by Ultimate90
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibaSig12  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Ultimate for this thread.

    Tried Minna at Seattleyue, was fast and easy to schedule. Was not the same girl in the photos, but ok face 5/10, body 7/10 but lots of plastic.

    Shower, nice BBBJ, then cfs multiple position, spilled a cup, shower then on my way. Nice lunch break. Want to try Vivian next.

    https://seattleyue.com/view/318
    Thanks for TTOFTT! What's her box like? I've never tried seattleyue, and would like to start with a bang. I'm guessing this is not the one?

  2. #20

    Minna at Seattleyue

    Thanks Ultimate for this thread.

    Tried Minna at Seattleyue, was fast and easy to schedule. Was not the same girl in the photos, but ok face 5/10, body 7/10 but lots of plastic.

    Shower, nice BBBJ, then cfs multiple position, spilled a cup, shower then on my way. Nice lunch break. Want to try Vivian next.

    https://seattleyue.com/view/318

  3. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Llamama  [View Original Post]
    If anyone goes to see Donut at Mumu, I'd be curious about your experience. I'm thinking of seeing her next week.
    Trying to encourage others to TOOFT, so report back once you do haha. She is cute though based on her pics!

  4. #18
    If anyone goes to see Donut at Mumu, I'd be curious about your experience. I'm thinking of seeing her next week.

  5. #17

    Shiya (35799;38597 at mumu

    She is alright. Probably a 6/10. If you suck at Chinese (like me), then this will be a pretty bad experience. She makes this fake giggling sound the whole time which was kind of a turn off for me. Pics may be her. And if they are her, they are severely outdated. She is listed as a Korean (and her parents very well may be), but definitely speaks Mandarin as her first language (grew up in China). Service wise: typical shower (Very quick, cleaning process was no more than 1 min). BBBJ was pretty good, better than most. Hairy down there for her. Little to no kissing unfortunately (complete opposite of Duo duo). FS was alright. Will hop on top but no longer than a minute or two. Box was semi snug (not the loosest but def more snug than some others). Flipped around for some mish, and finished in bag. Went to shower and went on my way.

    Overall, 6. 5/10. Personally would not repeat.

  6. #16

    College

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamama  [View Original Post]
    LOL I still don't quite understand what wan style is despite extensive googling. It's some standardized service defined by Chinese people, but I don't know what that service is.

    Seattleyue didn't have much screening at all. I just messaged them in Chinese on whatsapp.

    I saw Chthy from sea520 this Sunday and it was quite underwhelming. Not very good service. She was 22 and actually went to the good school the ad described, which was interesting.

    We did BBBJ and CFS. She was super tiny, skinny, and had a cute face, but she couldn't handle sex very well and I don't think particularly enjoys it. She didn't match the ad description they sent me via whatsapp but her posting on sea520 wasn't as inaccurate. The whatsapp description said she had D cups, but I don't even think they were A cups. She also didn't have any good testimonials on sea520. So two lessons learned here for me: the descriptions sent via whatsapp can't be trusted and it's a bad sign when the provider doesn't have good testimonials.
    In my experience when the C-orgs advertise them as being college students with their IDs posted, they've been pretty legit college students but not necessarily from the same school. And the pics have always been a bait and switch. So not nearly as attractive. I would rate them probably between 5-6. But age has been College age appropriate. Early to mid 20's. The other thing that is interesting is I would classify them as semi-pro. They truly are students coming to town for a few days to make a ton of cash to make ends meet. And then they go back to their Civie life. I've been fortunate enough to get decent experiences and service with them. But I could completely understand why some would suck. They're young and they're very occasional workers.

  7. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSunDevil  [View Original Post]
    Is this a common enough word that any Chinese provider would understand? Could I drop this in a Chinese AMP?
    Frankly speaking, I doubt the AMP MILF will understand it.

    If they do, they might upsell you for additional 1 or2 Benjamin.

    I don't think it will worth it, since that rate you could go for a younger k-angel.

  8. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Asdzzz  [View Original Post]
    That Chinese word is call "guan". Named after city in China Dongguan.

    It's a slang term for service include nuru + LFK / DFK + BBBJ + cfs.

    But usually girls here can't do nuru due to they are not these "professionals" in Dongguan.
    Is this a common enough word that any Chinese provider would understand? Could I drop this in a Chinese AMP?

  9. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    What is meant by "wan style".
    That Chinese word is call "guan". Named after city in China Dongguan.

    It's a slang term for service include nuru + LFK / DFK + BBBJ + cfs.

    But usually girls here can't do nuru due to they are not these "professionals" in Dongguan.

  10. #12
    LOL I still don't quite understand what wan style is despite extensive googling. It's some standardized service defined by Chinese people, but I don't know what that service is.

    Seattleyue didn't have much screening at all. I just messaged them in Chinese on whatsapp.

    I saw Chthy from sea520 this Sunday and it was quite underwhelming. Not very good service. She was 22 and actually went to the good school the ad described, which was interesting.

    We did BBBJ and CFS. She was super tiny, skinny, and had a cute face, but she couldn't handle sex very well and I don't think particularly enjoys it. She didn't match the ad description they sent me via whatsapp but her posting on sea520 wasn't as inaccurate. The whatsapp description said she had D cups, but I don't even think they were A cups. She also didn't have any good testimonials on sea520. So two lessons learned here for me: the descriptions sent via whatsapp can't be trusted and it's a bad sign when the provider doesn't have good testimonials.

  11. #11
    I never wish to be Chinese more in my life. You guys are lucky to have that here! I'm the wrong Asian:

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Llamama  [View Original Post]
    It's just seattleyue.com.

    My one experience there, the girl did do BBBJ, though not for very long. This and price varies by girl and you can see what they offer on the site.
    What is meant by "wan style".

  13. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Llamama  [View Original Post]
    It's just seattleyue.com.

    My one experience there, the girl did do BBBJ, though not for very long. This and price varies by girl and you can see what they offer on the site.
    Wow they must use the same website template as sea520.com LOL. How is their screening like? I see they don't advertise on us151, so probably hard to find reviews on them.

  14. #8
    It's just seattleyue.com.

    My one experience there, the girl did do BBBJ, though not for very long. This and price varies by girl and you can see what they offer on the site.

  15. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueberryMan  [View Original Post]
    Does Seattleyue offer BBBJ? The Chinese orgs in Norcal used to offer 120 for 30 minutes but it was CJB. I'm a reg at taotao but might look into Seattleyue if they offer lfk / BBBJ for 200.
    I've never heard of Seattleyue. Is this new? Let me know if there's a link.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape