Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: C-orgs (actual ones)

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Results 226 to 231 of 231
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by Ultimate90
  1. #6

    Seattleyue

    Does Seattleyue offer BBBJ? The Chinese orgs in Norcal used to offer 120 for 30 minutes but it was CJB. I'm a reg at taotao but might look into Seattleyue if they offer lfk / BBBJ for 200.

  2. #5
    First time posting here on this forum. I got to say the quality of the girls at these C-orgs sure make me feel lucky to be Chinese haha also google translate is my best friend now.

    I have experience only with Sea520 and Seattleyue, which I got into with cold-chats using Whatsapp. Both times I initiated by messaging in Chinese. Sea520 actually called me out saying my Chinese was weird, and I just admitted I'm using google translate and I'm an ABC. From then on, they message me in English no problem. I've seen one provider each from each group. Both times, the women were the most beautiful and youngest I've seen (in my limited experiences with other orgs (like Kangels), massage parlors, and what I see on tryst. Link).

    The Seattleyue girl I saw went back to LA but the first time together was the best I've ever had. She was really sweet, fun, and beautiful. Thin, with a cute face, and beautiful long legs, and could really take it rough which is how I like it.

    I'm planning on seeing Chthy from sea520 on Saturday. Hopefully this goes well, since my first experience with another girl of theirs wasn't great. The girl complained I was too big (I'm really not. I'm like barely average) and made me take it out after just 5 minutes. This girl didn't have any good testimonials on the site during her entire stay here, so maybe she did this with everyone. The pro was that her body was bonkers even if her breasts were fake. Thin waist, big breasts, long legs, thigh gap, cute face, etc. Highlight was at one point she managed to suck me while holding it in her tits, which I've now learned sounds better than it actually feels LOL.

    I've never been to Mumu or Taotao yet. How would you say they compare? Another thing I noticed is when they post breast cup size, they use asian sizes, so you got to size down a letter.

  3. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWall  [View Original Post]
    Cantonese or Mandarin?
    I can do both. But even if you're canto, you say "I can only speak cantonese. No mandarin" in cantonese, they'll know what you mean.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate90  [View Original Post]
    If you can speak basic Chinese, you're fine.
    Cantonese or Mandarin?

  5. #2

    Duoduo from mumu

    Just saw duoduo from mumu. Pics are def not her but she definitely young and cute. I would say her irl face is way better than the pics. She claims she is 22 which is believable.

    Booker did allow me to do 2 x 1/2 hr (400 msog). She's a big kisser. So if that's your thing, definitely worth seeing. I went later in the day so not as snug but still good. Very affectionate.

    I am going to see her one more time before she leaves on the 30th.

  6. #1

    C-orgs (actual ones)

    Having a ton of people dm-ing me about mumu / sea520/ taotao. It's hard for us ABC speakers to partake in any Chinese forums (us151) since we suck at reading Chinese LOL. I am not going to give referrals (since lot of these are invite only (I think mumu is invite only atm)), but there were a few folks who are already in and wanted to discuss providers in English.

    Answers to some questions I am getting in DMs:

    Do they offer MSOG?

    No. Almost all these websites will even state "45 minutes /1 shot 300". You'll notice that the only 2 shot option is "500 1 hr 2 shot", which is worse than the k orgs.

    Lot of these providers (ie. Most of the ones from mumu) have 200 for 1/2 hr which is a great deal tbh. The booker (mumu) also said they can ask the provider if they can do 2 x (200 for 1/2 hr), basically making it 400 hr with MSOG. However, not every provider will do this so. So better to ask.

    How do I get in?

    Sorry you have to be Chinese. When I got into taotao. They wanted to call to verify my Chinese. If you can speak basic Chinese, you're fine. But lot of these agencies are strict.
    I got these the most, but if I am missing any, let me know here and I can answer.

    And for those who are already in, we can discuss providers.

    Please no CFG people (LOL aussie).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape