Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21770
    Quote Originally Posted by RubDowninstl  [View Original Post]
    I would avoid LC nothing but scammers or people selling content at this point.
    I tend to get 1-2 BJs a month from a new-to-me girl on LC. I almost always leave a review under a similar name.

  2. #21769
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    So did you reach out to PLM and Brea? If so, how was it?
    Not yet, I called them Monday to see if there are any time slots for Brea and there weren't. Couldn't plan ahead as a first timer so I'm planning on calling this Friday morning. I'll update when I get it and after I completed.

  3. #21768

    Health Spa

    Paid a visit to Health Spa today and greeted by an older lady who guided me to room.

    (Had mask on and friendly, never got name).

    In room she came in and did a really nice massage with little teasing, but hit massage points.

    On flip she did my face and head, then ventured to mid-section, touched the drapped towel and asked if OK.

    After nodding she asked how much and held finger to lips to keep quiet.

    She oiled up the area nicely and rubbed from top to bottom, massaging rear for effect.

    She started stroking and rubbed ass then gave an anal massage as well.

    Was allowed to roam over cloth, then under to to breasts, blouse stayed down.

    After pop cleaned up and finished massage on face.

    Not bad and enjoyed the anal massage.

    6 massage and. 5 for tip.

    As I said nice massage and good ending.

    ElNino.

  4. #21767
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    So I've lurking around here and new to this kind of scene. I'm planning on trying PLM out, specifically Brea. Is there anything I should know beforehand? Also, wanted to try Jenny, anything on her I should know too?
    So did you reach out to PLM and Brea? If so, how was it?

  5. #21766

    Not always

    Quote Originally Posted by RubDowninstl  [View Original Post]
    I would avoid LC nothing but scammers or people selling content at this point.
    I have two regulars. One only on LC. The other on Skip. Exceptions to the norm for sure but they are there.

  6. #21765
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    I welcome pm for Latina massage recommendations. I prefer private offices or upscale locations. I'll try to return favor in some manner for information. I've reviewed list crawler and it's a challenge to trust information there.

    I welcome feedback. Thanks.
    I would avoid LC nothing but scammers or people selling content at this point.

  7. #21764

    Zen

    I had an incredible massage at Zen. New workers, free table shower, LMT quality massage.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/216997.html

    DM for details if you want.

  8. #21763

    Spring Spa O'Fallon IL

    Went again to Spring Spa and they were busy. Called for a later appointment and got a different lady than last time. Massage was still damn good. Nice, friendly liberal full body massage start to finish. Good to be a known regular here so go often. This place does good massage. Not a one and done jack shack. Be nice, tip well and go often. They said they have cupping here too. I have always wanted to try as another way to get deep tissue massage. Check it out. Good AMP.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/227573.html

  9. #21762
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    This would be the time I introduce you to the search thread button. Search PLM. Then go to their website. Search each name. I reviewed PLM and Brea in the last two weeks.

    Alternative.

    Read back about three months.
    Oh! I see I'll get on that then! Thank you.

  10. #21761

    Plm

    This would be the time I introduce you to the search thread button. Search PLM. Then go to their website. Search each name. I reviewed PLM and Brea in the last two weeks.

    Alternative.

    Read back about three months.

  11. #21760

    Apologies

    I'm sorry for the unintentional double post asking for the same info. I didn't know how it worked and thought it didn't go through.

  12. #21759
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony9  [View Original Post]
    OhDEE. Passed away, likely 10 yrs ago (.
    Not that Dee. Different one. I think she moved about 3 years ago.

  13. #21758

    Lilly / Blossom

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadKing1983  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    Does anyone have any information about what might have happened to Lilly of the Nile located in North County. I got to see her a few weeks back and really enjoyed the time. In fact I thought she was fantastic! All of her information has just disappeared. Ads on rub rankings, twitter etc. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    Rebranded? https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nds-43904.html.

  14. #21757

    PLM Curiousity

    So I'm fairly new here and I've been lurking around on this forum and I got curious to try now. I'm thinking about trying out PLM, specifically Brea and see how it goes. Anything I need to know beforehand? Or any advice? Also Jenny has me curious too, so any info on her would be greatly appreciated.

  15. #21756

    New to this

    So I've lurking around here and new to this kind of scene. I'm planning on trying PLM out, specifically Brea. Is there anything I should know beforehand? Also, wanted to try Jenny, anything on her I should know too?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape