Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21746

    Jasmine Ballwin

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    I did Jasmine Ballwin, went OK. Was greeted by a younger gal, decided to use the restroom before I began, then it switched to an older / shorter lady. Oh well. She hugged my head with her thighs as she crawled on top of the bench to reach down my back / butt area. Massage was good though cut short (work call ended my hour session early). She tried to get me to DIY at first but I have my ol' reliable look of disappointment / boredom at the notion and things eventually progressed to give a helping hand. The attic in that place is drafty AF, I don't think I'd return until warmer weather. Overall I'd give it a 7/10.
    I had the younger girl on my first 2 visits. DIY with OTC MT on the first visit and she willingly let me rub her down below. 2nd visit was more of the same but with a nice hand finish. 3rd visit was the older shorter slightly chubby woman mentioned above. Similar massage to the first but with more teasing and intentional rubbing of my balls and taint which was nice. On the flip, it was obvious hand finish was coming and she also let me pull up her shirt / bra and suck on her nipples while during the HJ. I suspect more may be on the table in a follow up visit. I'll report back accordingly.

  2. #21745
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Don't be lazy. If you type her name into Instagram search it takes 5 seconds to find her profile. It's also a public profile.
    I'm not being lazy, I actually did search her name on Instagram and there are 900 results, I didn't recognize her specifically so I came here.

    You could have simply just said her Insta name but instead thought you would accuse me of being lazy. Thanks for the help.

  3. #21744

    Very relaxing massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DScott  [View Original Post]
    Relaxing massage in St Charles.

    If you haven't seen Jenny in the last few months, she's lost a lot of weight and looks great.
    I also agree. Nice lady. Relaxing massage.

  4. #21743

    Snapchat

    For a while now, Snapchat has been really obnoxious with the notifications it sends me, popping up like 10 times per day about some random crap so I turned them off. Not like it matters since the Vixens are dead and the Angels has slowed down a lot as well. But I just want to talk about some of the notifications I got since they were suggesting some new friends that have mutual friends in common with me. Given that I only used snapchat to meet up with some girls, I'm pretty sure those "new friends" are some of you guys here and I sure do hope none of you are using your real names since I've seen plenty of them thanks to Snapchat being annoying. That being said, is there a way to tell Snapchat to stfu with "hey check this new video out!" while still getting the notifications for the girls?

  5. #21742
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    She has doxed herself so many times I can't count. She claims the client she outed is a stalker and he harasses her. I can't tell fact from fiction when it comes to her, so my visits are spaced out accordingly. She's like an amusement park roller coaster ride. You know it crazy as shit to go on, but you have fun with her for the thrill of it.
    Just took another gander after a few weeks and there's a ton of new no context stuff, people names, court stuff, pictures of other women, who know what's she's on about.

  6. #21741
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine Spa is nearby off Manchester about a mile from the 141/ Manchester intersection. There have been reports there with guys leaving happy.
    I did Jasmine Ballwin, went OK. Was greeted by a younger gal, decided to use the restroom before I began, then it switched to an older / shorter lady. Oh well. She hugged my head with her thighs as she crawled on top of the bench to reach down my back / butt area. Massage was good though cut short (work call ended my hour session early). She tried to get me to DIY at first but I have my ol' reliable look of disappointment / boredom at the notion and things eventually progressed to give a helping hand. The attic in that place is drafty AF, I don't think I'd return until warmer weather. Overall I'd give it a 7/10.

  7. #21740
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I put a new note on your account. It says

    Ban him next time he acts like a dick.

    No shit, it's gonna happen.

    A2

  8. #21739

    Abbey insta

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she went on an instagram rant. Some of the posts are family members and some are of her clients? I'd be careful boys.
    Can someone share her instagram handle? Feel free to PM me!

  9. #21738
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she went on an instagram rant. Some of the posts are family members and some are of her clients? I'd be careful boys.
    She has doxed herself so many times I can't count. She claims the client she outed is a stalker and he harasses her. I can't tell fact from fiction when it comes to her, so my visits are spaced out accordingly. She's like an amusement park roller coaster ride. You know it crazy as shit to go on, but you have fun with her for the thrill of it.

  10. #21737

    Abbey

    Looks like she went on an instagram rant. Some of the posts are family members and some are of her clients? I'd be careful boys.

  11. #21736

    Lilly of the Nile

    Hello all,

    Does anyone have any information about what might have happened to Lilly of the Nile located in North County. I got to see her a few weeks back and really enjoyed the time. In fact I thought she was fantastic! All of her information has just disappeared. Ads on rub rankings, twitter etc. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

  12. #21735

    Parker

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2613  [View Original Post]
    Not so far but looks promising, I just don't have the time to dedicate more effort to her right now. But it seems that Parker and Carley have retired; I have sent a txt to each and haven't heard anything. So I.

    Kay have the time to go see her more.
    Parker hasn't retired. I saw her recently and she is still as fantastic as ever. I normally get to a point where I've seen a provider enough times where I either don't go back or lay off them for a while, but I don't think that will ever happen with her until she does retire at some point. No question, she is the absolute best I have ever been with.

  13. #21734
    Quote Originally Posted by Brt715  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. How was your visit? She looks hot.

  14. #21733
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a kink for knottykneads? When I Google, get nothing in STL or anywhere.
    Here's her website. https://knottykneads72.cuties-sites.com/home.

  15. #21732
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2613  [View Original Post]
    Not so far but looks promising, I just don't have the time to dedicate more effort to her right now. But it seems that Parker and Carley have retired; I have sent a txt to each and haven't heard anything. So I.

    Kay have the time to go see her more.
    Sorry, your response is a little confusing. First you say none that I can tell, but then you say it looks promising.

    Guess I'll just have to make an appt and se for myself. Will report results.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape