Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 553 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 8286
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5766

    Monse

    Looks like she's been back for the last couple of days. Not sure how long it takes to be cleared but she's there.

  2. #5765

    Friday

    Its a fantastic Friday when Ava is in a giving mood.

  3. #5764
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that. Sound like the same with the Rona. Hit it before you get sick. That'll trigger someone here I'm sure hahah.

    Is that prescription? For when first principles (don't fuck dirty puss) fails me. LOL.
    You can go to goodmds.com and fill out on of the bacteria infection and select you want doxycycline. Or you can buy it from petco.com same antibiotic they give dogs just milligrams must be 100 mg per pill so that would be two tabs or 200 mg per pill and that will be one tab taken one time. Caution that some doxycycline Hyclate from say chew.com are 120 mg 60 or 300 mg.

  4. #5763

    Sylvie

    Daytime dancer. Wouldn't recommend. Tried her out for a dance and she started immediately (didn't wait for new song to start). Dance wasn't that great either so ended there.

  5. #5762
    Quote Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020  [View Original Post]
    On who has the spicy puss over at Pandora's? I've never gone raw on any of them. In fact I've only really had Monse several times and Entice once. Covered both times.
    I can't say who he meant / was being coy about for sure, but the implication sounded like he meant Monse & Luna. I have no idea if they are or not, but that's who it sounded like he was saying he got it from recently.

    Seeing as many of us frequent them, has anyone talked to them / spilled the beans? LOL.

  6. #5761
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    So get your hands on Doxycycline. You need to take 200 mg within 72 hours of riding dirty. So if I see some of the popular Raw materials, I pop 200 mg within 24 hrs. Bacteria are smart; they communicate through what is known as Quorum sensing. Multiply, then attack your ass when they are many. So, Doxycycline works by inhibiting protein synthesis in bacteria. Within 24 hours, it starts to disrupt the bacteria's ability to replicate and grow, effectively controlling the infection. This information is for healthy humans who are not allergic to doxy. Remember, it must be 200 mg taken one time within 72 hrs of riding dirty; infact sooner the better. When you start presenting symptoms the treatment is different.
    Thanks for that. Sound like the same with the Rona. Hit it before you get sick. That'll trigger someone here I'm sure hahah.

    Is that prescription? For when first principles (don't fuck dirty puss) fails me. LOL.

  7. #5760

    Doxycycline Prep

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Smart move! I mean just do the math. Phew. Sagami 001 condoms. Close enough.
    So get your hands on Doxycycline. You need to take 200 mg within 72 hours of riding dirty. So if I see some of the popular Raw materials, I pop 200 mg within 24 hrs. Bacteria are smart; they communicate through what is known as Quorum sensing. Multiply, then attack your ass when they are many. So, Doxycycline works by inhibiting protein synthesis in bacteria. Within 24 hours, it starts to disrupt the bacteria's ability to replicate and grow, effectively controlling the infection. This information is for healthy humans who are not allergic to doxy. Remember, it must be 200 mg taken one time within 72 hrs of riding dirty; infact sooner the better. When you start presenting symptoms the treatment is different.

  8. #5759
    Quote Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020  [View Original Post]
    On who has the spicy puss over at Pandora's? I've never gone raw on any of them. In fact I've only really had Monse several times and Entice once. Covered both times.
    Smart move! I mean just do the math. Phew. Sagami 001 condoms. Close enough.

  9. #5758

    Any Ideas?

    On who has the spicy puss over at Pandora's? I've never gone raw on any of them. In fact I've only really had Monse several times and Entice once. Covered both times.

  10. #5757
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I also sympathize for everyone involved.
    I drove by on my way home from work around 2:00 today, parking lot looked pretty empty for a Friday. I'm guessing it could be a slow month for some of the dancers while it runs its course.

  11. #5756
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that dude. Hope both of you feel better soon!
    I also sympathize for everyone involved.

  12. #5755

    Ouch Times Two

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I not so lucky. Miss Corona very mad at me. Take away bank card.

    We both on medicine.
    Sorry to hear that dude. Hope both of you feel better soon!

  13. #5754
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Take away bank card.
    That's ok. You can't use it now anyway.

  14. #5753

    Confucius Say

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I not so lucky. Miss Corona very mad at me. Take away bank card.

    We both on medicine.
    Man who put his stick is muddy water get muddy stick.

  15. #5752
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I am clean. Whew.
    I not so lucky. Miss Corona very mad at me. Take away bank card.

    We both on medicine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape