Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 180 of 694 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 230 280 680 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 10406
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #7721
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriosityKat  [View Original Post]
    LOL ya. I messaged them and 36 hours later, no response. They be hussle'and. Most of these gals message you for just viewing them.
    I got a reply in two hours. I even got to " let me ask my friend. " LOL. They need to stack them chips. No exit off highway 304, there is however a cliff at the end hahaha. I'll enjoy the ride knowing replacement models are joining the fast lane weekly!!

  2. #7720
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    I get the feeling you can double stack it. Can't confirm and appt yet. They popular. Imma have to wave the benjis! Hahah. Like that'll impress um.
    LOL ya. I messaged them and 36 hours later, no response. They be hussle'and. Most of these gals message you for just viewing them.

  3. #7719
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriosityKat  [View Original Post]
    p2 m, p2 p?
    I get the feeling you can double stack it. Can't confirm and appt yet. They popular. Imma have to wave the benjis! Hahah. Like that'll impress um.

  4. #7718
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamouna  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I got you confused with another P named member who talks a lot of nonsense. Still, anyone who buys into the whole beta / alpha / simp ideology is highly suspect. Society isn't ruined, you're living in a golden age of accessing young women who aren't escorts willing to sleep with flabby, balding old men. Seeking has done more to make sex work and age gap relationships seem normal than anything else I can imagine.
    LOL. Thumbs up.

  5. #7717

    Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Her duo partner works at the playground was expensive duo but greet time no condoms in sight I filled them both up.
    I keep getting a profile unavailable for these two. Who are they?

  6. #7716
    Quote Originally Posted by dickincider12  [View Original Post]
    her duo partner works at the playground was expensive duo but greet time no condoms in sight i filled them both up.
    p2 m, p2 p?

  7. #7715
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Her duo partner works at the playground was expensive duo but greet time no condoms in sight I filled them both up.
    The link just says the profile is unavailable. Who are these two?

  8. #7714
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    The fact you lead with an insult assures me my research is in fact valid. The data is clear. There's a reason 41 states are suing fake book.
    Sorry, I got you confused with another P named member who talks a lot of nonsense. Still, anyone who buys into the whole beta / alpha / simp ideology is highly suspect. Society isn't ruined, you're living in a golden age of accessing young women who aren't escorts willing to sleep with flabby, balding old men. Seeking has done more to make sex work and age gap relationships seem normal than anything else I can imagine.

  9. #7713

    Yeah, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    There are A Ton of good young girls out there 18-19 with serious serious daddy issues in this country. If you can find them you can score...
    There are also WAY TOO MANY girls on those sites that are under 18. So you are combining the daddy issues, social anxiety, and the legal complications of getting caught with your pants down with someone who is underage. Sounds like a good time.

    I break the "nobody under 25 rule" every now and then. But I seriously check them out and check out their story well before my schlong is ever out.

    Also, all of the under 21's I've seen through these sites in recent years has repeatedly asked me to buy them weed. Which isn't nearly as bad as being underage but can still get your ass in trouble if you fuck up or get in a Fucked Up Situation. And Fucked Up Situations are pretty much every Thursday with these girls.

    So you do you. If you're having fun with the young 'uns than go to town and good luck.

  10. #7712
    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    "For every hot girl you see, there is somebody bored of fucking her"
    Also, no matter how hot she is, somewhere there is a guy that is sick of her "shit".

  11. #7711
    Quote Originally Posted by VanDawg  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with 2&3. For 1 I mostly agree but sometimes take the chance. Just be prepared for issues, ghosting, bad sex. I've had a few fun times, even with 18-19 year olds. But it's rare and takes more time.
    There are A Ton of good young girls out there 18-19 with serious serious daddy issues in this country. If you can find them you can score. They will get scooped up real real quick on a site like Seeking. You got to be lucky with the timing. I've had several of them myself and if you are the first to get ahold of them or get there attention you can really hit the jackpot. These girls have low self esteem and low sense of self worth even tho they are super pretty. So they are also going to lowball there own worth. It's great. They get taken advantage of hardcore though by all the scumbag guys out there. If you are a good guy and are good to them you will be heavily rewarded in my experience I have met a few of these types on the streets and we had some really good fun.

  12. #7710
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamouna  [View Original Post]
    Dude, your posts are so outlandish. All this simp / beta / alpha / social media BS talk. I'm not too sure about your grasp on reality. Are you sure you're not living in your mamma's basement?


    If anything, most of all the non-pro girls I've met on seeking hide their social media or their real names more than not. I had one who broke it off with me once I found out her real name. Ofc there are the ones who don't care or they are escorts. But I guess my ego can handle it.
    The fact you lead with an insult assures me my research is in fact valid. The data is clear. There's a reason 41 states are suing fake book.

  13. #7709
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Her duo partner works at the playground was expensive duo but greet time no condoms in sight I filled them both up.
    Thanks. Yea I think the both of um I'll run a good handful of Benjamins. May have to splurge. Been a good year!

  14. #7708

    "The Market"

    There is No Way Imaginable that the sugar dating scene has an efficient market where prices are set like they are for, say, used furniture.

    A couple of reasons for that:

    1. I suspect that most girls off those sites don't see many guys. A lot of them probably never meet up with any guys. I'd bet the average is less than 2 guys. So it is hard for one guy paying a higher or lower price to impact the negotiations of others. Yeah, there are some wenches on there that are out and out working girls or are the town bicycles, but again the vast majority of them aren't circulating that much.

    2. The girls always lie about how much money they got from the last guy. And they always lie to their friends about how much money they are getting from guys they meet off the site. I've ran into girls who wildly exaggerated about how much money they got from some other Sugar Daddy, but when I ran it down that Sugar Daddy was either a Canadian Boyfriend or had never gave her that much in reality. On the other side of it I had one on my rotation who always told her friends and sister that I was giving her some money, but understated the amount because she didn't want them hitting her up for money.

    3. The "allowance" numbers pushed (sometimes) in the media or on blog posts are hilariously unrealistic. Bluntly in order to afford those prices you need to both be willing to play in this dirty pool and also have some major bucks on hand. And also be stupid enough or lazy enough to not know or care that you can get the same things for far less with only a tiny bit of effort. There are also tax and legal complications that make it challenging and ugly to discreetly gift someone $5 k a month or more, which makes it more work than it could possibly be worth.

  15. #7707
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    It has been said before, but I want to reiterate secret benefits sucks.
    Yeah lots of legit problems with SA, but then you try something else LOL.

    What I like most about SA is the constantly revolving women on there. You can log in a month later and there are dozens of good new options. Whatever they do to market to young women works.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape