Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 10406
-
11-29-23 09:45 #7706Senior Member

Posts: 49You find all kinds on there. Usually the ones that are "offended" at cash help are 30+ single moms just looking to date more successful men.
Originally Posted by Papicho
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 09:41 #7705Senior Member

Posts: 49Totally agree with 2&3. For 1 I mostly agree but sometimes take the chance. Just be prepared for issues, ghosting, bad sex. I've had a few fun times, even with 18-19 year olds. But it's rare and takes more time.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 09:38 #7704Senior Member

Posts: 49Good advice. I'm always polite, show interest in whatever they are talking about, pretend it's a regular date.
Originally Posted by Mamouna
[View Original Post]
I offer 300-400 depending how hot she is, or reply that's my offer if they come in high. Be super polite and apologize that your numbers don't meet, etc. Go your own way.
You'll be surprised how many girls come back to message you a few days or weeks later and agree to your offer.
-
11-29-23 01:25 #7703Senior Member

Posts: 500Is that her friend in the pic? How expensive we talking? How many hours?
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 19:21 #7702Senior Member

Posts: 2939What did it run you?
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 19:04 #7701Senior Member

Posts: 155Dipped my toe into SA today. I checked this one out and she wanted $300 for a m+g with no chance of a real date. Blocked me instantly when I told her to pound sand. Entitled? Yes, very. As always, YMMV. But I'll pass.
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 18:15 #7700Senior Member

Posts: 245I hit that and her friend
Her duo partner works at the playground was expensive duo but greet time no condoms in sight I filled them both up.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 18:04 #7699Senior Member

Posts: 131Dude, your posts are so outlandish. All this simp / beta / alpha / social media BS talk. I'm not too sure about your grasp on reality. Are you sure you're not living in your mamma's basement?
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
If anything, most of all the non-pro girls I've met on seeking hide their social media or their real names more than not. I had one who broke it off with me once I found out her real name. Ofc there are the ones who don't care or they are escorts. But I guess my ego can handle it.
-
11-28-23 17:56 #7698Senior Member

Posts: 1544There is one popular TNA person that I met long before she showed up on TNA. I've been freaked out because she's a Facebook friend, she's been to my business and she has my personal number. She knows that I hobby, but until she answered an ISO, she didn't know my TNA screen name. She's a sweetheart and I don't worry about her, but I worry that one of the old, ugly hags on the other site who hates me will casually talk her, find out we're friends and get her to give out that information. If that happens, then I'm fucked. Luckily, she doesn't associate with any of them (unlike them, she loves doing sex work).
-
11-28-23 16:58 #7697Senior Member

Posts: 2335Agree, but was more referring to the general population of women on SM and how the attention is messing up their concept of reality. At times (sugar world or not) we're expected to be huge as the " thirsty betas " (I take no credit for that term) that like and like and.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 16:43 #7696Senior Member

Posts: 906SM and Sugar "Dating" do not mix
Don't mix social media and our hobby. Ever! You Will Be Very Sorry if you ever do.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
You are 100 percent asking for disaster if you friend or follow or whatever anyone off a sugar site on any social media. Don't do it!
It isn't about simping. It is about safety and sanity.
-
11-28-23 14:05 #7695Senior Member

Posts: 2335Who's hitting it and what the report.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-27549a8530ec
Sent me (and fifty eleven other Ninjas) a msg. Says she has a friend to join.
Look like a barista and it would be a one off for me. She started high of course. LOL.
-
11-28-23 14:02 #7694Senior Member

Posts: 2335Blowjobs must be taught. It's our duty! Haha I got one now, 29 ,that can suck a dick! Say her friends mostly make her feel weird for liking it!! The way she looks at the dick you can see the joy! I still give pointers as one can only get a little bit better everyday!
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
Young ones are trouble for sure. They get too much attention. Apart from not overpaying. Stop following THIER SM! I don't follow any woman's SM save for my mama. LOL.
I know fellas get sensitive about simp calling, but liking a young girls insta is simp 101. OF too! Check out the comments on some Hos insta from men. It'll make you queasy.
All just my opinion of course.
-
11-28-23 12:49 #7693Senior Member

Posts: 338Asianbbg_:
Originally Posted by DRock120
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-0fdb8ff62de9
She said she normally does $1000 or more I passed.
-
11-28-23 10:08 #7692Senior Member

Posts: 131What is going on here? Toro is right, 400 max for anyone over 30, MAX! Stop inflating the market LOL. These links I've been seeing for the most part are truly average women, I wouldn't pay more than 300 I don't care how old they are. Try it, you'll be surprised.
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
I'm not loaded like y'all so I have one arrangement with a smoking hot 24 yo (esp compared to all the recent links) UW student. She comes over to see me, has an amazing ass, and one of the best head games I've come across - 400 PPM. By the 2nd meet she was offering her pussy to me bare and sends me playlists. Maybe it's because I shower and show an interest in things other than sex with them LOL. But, honestly, guys, it's not that difficult to negotiate.
Regarding Papicho and the bad date. She's been on seeking before, I've seen her but that's a new profile. She didn't like your game, just move on.












Reply With Quote






