Thread: Junko
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 2017
-
12-04-23 22:27 #1672Senior Member

Posts: 299Well it is her
Still photoshopped like every providers out there. Except her eyes are not that big. I still think she don't need to photoshop but that's her decision. She has a nice body, she can do what other providers do. Block the face.
Originally Posted by GoSteelers2018
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 14:02 #1671Regular Member

Posts: 9Latest Pic
It's a pretty photoshopped pic, she's not far from this look, just a few years. Would have to agree Fujii08 is her, if you know her you can see it's her grammar and writing style. Figure she'll be asking who's my favorite football team next visit. Seriously, some really sign into their account for her?
-
12-01-23 13:43 #1670Regular Member

Posts: 23I think the thing that is most humorous here is the back and forth, as if that is going to convince anyone to go or not to go. In fact I think it makes people want to go even more. Reminds of a story about a national park that posted a sign asking visitors not to remove any rocks as it was destroying the park. Guess what happened? Even more rocks were taken. So, if your intent is to destroy her reputation, ruin her business, you are doing the complete opposite. I myself will keep taking rocks.
Originally Posted by AssEaterNow
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 01:37 #1669Senior Member

Posts: 299Kind of funny
Always the same guys that bickers about her. We all must be broken records.
I had a good time with her but I did stop visiting her. Not because she blocked me. I just like to be able to bury and jackhammer without worrying if I am hurting the provider. Unlike the other famous GILF, her pussy is just too tight / small for me. Knowing how picky she is, I'm pretty sure once she sees this she will know who I am. Oh well. Life goes on and my dick will go where I can pound away.
-
12-01-23 01:01 #1668Senior Member

Posts: 299Nothing wrong with providers reading what is written
We all know that majority of the providers at the AMP are over 40's. Being over 40's can be considered Grandmother's. I know several GILF that does read or hear about us discussing about them. My hope would be that they take as constructive criticism and improve their service.
I don't bend over but I do like to take the Happiness and LS GILF's on all 4's. I like to grab a handful of ass, hip, and tits while I jackhammer away. I haven't seen Junko in awhile. Sigh, only if I can bury my shaft all the way and pound that GILF.
Originally Posted by AssEaterNow
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 21:59 #1667Senior Member

Posts: 121Fuji is Junko. Just saying. Don't fall for the logging in crap, she never asked me to so I don't know. She is paranoid in comms in my experience but, in person she has always been somewhat normal. Either way she is hot (I don't car how old she is or how much work she had done) and she knows how to fuck.
Saw her at her new place recently. Less convenient for me than Marco Polo but more convenient than Salt Lake. Anyway it's a nice place. Secure discreet entry. As always Junko keeps it clean and the ambiance is good. It's a welcome change from the AMP scene. No red light or small room. Fucking a nice MILF with a view is a plus. People are afraid to review Junko for real, like to actually talk about details because they worry she will know its them and block them. She will ask questions. Just say you.
Anyways, since I have known Junko for a long time I skipped the massage table and got in bed. Protip with Junko. Take charge. As always Junko gave an above average BBBJ. She can handle a large tube steak with her mouth that is well known. I dined on her for a few minutes. She is sensitive as are most women in her age bracket. Focus hard on her clit for quick climax is the best option, don't beat around the Bush or you will get the block and push like with many other KMILFs. I fucked her bare in missionary. Slide right up from DATY and guided my cock inside her wet **** with no objections as usual. I slowly grinned in her until I was all the way in. Built up a steady pace till I felt my load coming. I held her wrists back with one hand, wrenched her breast with my other with my tongue down her throat. I informed her I was cumming deep inside her and did just that. I gave her 3 weeks worth. As I withdrew I watched my load pour out of her.
Junko is worth the effort. Just don't show weakness. Don't but into the games.
-
11-30-23 21:01 #1666Senior Member

Posts: 457Bend over boys
Only the Bend over boys will let grandma read your posts-.
The Lube man.
Originally Posted by FingerLicking
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 20:58 #1665Senior Member

Posts: 457The world according to J
Just like that, one simple error in judgment and you were sent to the bench. Yes, lessons from the bench, taught by the master herself. Moral Of the story? Never bend over for someone thinking you don't need lube-.
The philosopher.
Originally Posted by OneKnightStand
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 15:07 #1664Regular Member

Posts: 23Totally agree. We can see whomever we want. I find it funny that everyone that's commenting clearly knows what she looks like, knows her service, etc. You either get it or you don't. It's pretty simple. Not for everyone and that's the beauty of it all. Choice. I'm sure she's not desperate for new folks.
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 09:23 #1663Senior Member

Posts: 45I ALMOST were able to see her. I called her a day before to meet and did everything that she asked. I told her I'll call instead of text message (told her I no like my significant other see text messages). On the day of the meet, I followed her instructions on the phone. As I reached the lobby of her place, and waited a few minutes. She called back and said ok, I'm going to come down and let you in. So I thought it is good, so I silenced my phone and waited for about 5 minutes anxiously waiting by the gate. I was thinking finally I get to meet this famous junko. More than 5 minutes has passed and and people going in and out of the card entrance gate. So I check my phone and apparent she was calling had 2 missed calls) and already had my phone silenced. She texted me why I not answering and said to move on. Kept calling back but I was already blocked. Apparently, I think there were more instructions. Almost was there but on to the next! Too bad for her because I tip good! LOL.
Originally Posted by FingerLicking
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 18:41 #1662Senior Member

Posts: 104Lol
At least this provider has a sense of humor. She's able to get a chuckle out of her over photoshopped photo. Good for you!! You can't please everyone. If you tone it down maybe these guys will leave you alone.
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 17:07 #1661Senior Member

Posts: 5110
Originally Posted by Fujii08
[View Original Post]
This appears to be inconsistent. If she blocked him, it seems he couldn't "try her again".
Originally Posted by Fujii08
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 16:27 #1660Senior Member

Posts: 307Fujii, I'm not mad. No dusrespect, I'm just giving a protip for those who plan to see her.
Originally Posted by Fujii08
[View Original Post]
Be ready to login to your forum account so she can read all your posts boys.
-
11-19-23 16:19 #1659Senior Member

Posts: 299Teho
We all know. Well most of us anyways. Most wanted to visit her again but over time she gets picky about who she wants to see again. Other providers not so picky. They just want $. For guys who thinks popping more than $200 is too much. You can go to CT or Pali longs for a qv.
Originally Posted by Fujii08
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 23:32 #1658Senior Member

Posts: 256Aloha Finger.
Originally Posted by FingerLicking
[View Original Post]
I forgot to telling you. You say many complaints abut her personality BUT always SAME People like you. LOL.
Don't you think so?
I think people know already.
Be safe.
Fuji.










Reply With Quote





