Thread: Junko
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 2017
-
11-18-23 21:39 #1657Senior Member

Posts: 256Please Don't mad about me. Taking easy Bro LOL.
Originally Posted by FingerLicking
[View Original Post]
Think she's choose which one is good customer and Bad customer.
So sorry she block you.
-
11-18-23 20:00 #1656Senior Member

Posts: 299Rofl
Yea. SMH. She really went overboard on this photo. Rofl, I texted her about it. I was concerned she would be offended, nope we both laughed about it. I told her next time go more natural. Imo she looks good just the way she is and doesn't need all this artificial fillers bs like every other ad out there.
On another note. We mongers are fortunate enough that we can see who we want to see. Same does not apply to the ladies. Unless they are desperate, you can be Cheap, Short, Fugly, want BB everything, Greek, or Overly sensitive to their comments. I guess the only plus side is that after you visit them a cpl of times they can block you and avoid seeing you again. I been very lucky no one blocked me and they are always happy I go and visit.
Originally Posted by Fujii08
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 13:04 #1655Senior Member

Posts: 307At Fujii08.
Yea you are one of her fan boys. Apparently you are blind or can't read. Her photo is so filtered it looks silly. There are many complaints about her personality faults duh. Read the previous posts! For those who seen her already know so your just making yourself look foolish. Maybe her personality is just your cup of tea. I'm just warning fellow mongers so they don't waste their money. Guys just scroll and let the posts speak for themselves.
-
11-18-23 10:52 #1654Senior Member

Posts: 256Finger I know still you like her LOL. She's not bipolar common. Why don't you try her again then comment again her face her personality and service. You talking about 11 years ago. The time she have many gl working her place in and out specially all strong Korean gl also place is busy so she got a lot of stress back then.
Originally Posted by FingerLicking
[View Original Post]
Do you see somebody say complain about her service her face her picture? Your reaction like little kid LOL.
-
11-18-23 07:21 #1653Senior Member

Posts: 206Finger, not even back in the days, at the 3rd floor university ave.
Originally Posted by FingerLicking
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 06:27 #1652Senior Member

Posts: 44It's a poorly exaggerated photo shopped of a 20+ year old picture. Same with the robotic propaganda positive response whenever someone post the truth about her. She used to go nuts whenever someone said she is old (she is) or she is crazy (she definitely is). She will then ask me to post something positive scripted by her (I didn't).
Originally Posted by Xyz808
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 04:46 #1651Senior Member

Posts: 69She provides BBFS.
Originally Posted by Fujii08
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 20:54 #1650Senior Member

Posts: 37Junko is a mature, experienced, independent provider. I saw her recently, and she is not so much different from the picture. She is always fun and easygoing. For her age, she is terrific at all. I am married, so I do not do full service. I cannot verify how tight she is. However, I see her for HJ. And her HJ technique is awesome. She is beautiful. Terrific body, face, legs, and skin. Touchable, alluring, and worth the $ to see and feel. I am way younger than her, but I love her.
Originally Posted by Fujii08
[View Original Post]
I have known her since Bishop SS.
-
11-17-23 19:30 #1649Senior Member

Posts: 1354Ditto
Same with me. I'll just stick with my fave Nicole.
Originally Posted by FingerLicking
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 15:26 #1648Senior Member

Posts: 256She's my favorite
She's my best friend.
Originally Posted by Xyz808
[View Original Post]
Yes She's older woman BUT She's take care her self a lot. Food. Exercise. Safety sex (most important this job) LOL.
Her body is not like older woman body. No wrinkles her stomach and super tight good looking pussy with natural Dcup breast.
Also she have many gentle customer for sure.
Last time saw her we are going to hiking together and a lot of conversation and tell her don't have to hustle to work whatever she can choose good customer like we do same things LOL.
She's super cool and very good person instead and outside. Don't no why everybody booty review.
I got another place terrible service many place popular lady, but never say anything don't understand.
If you guys never see her try then understand how she's good (not including bbf).
If you need good relax massage she's one. If only thinking about bbf and don't care massage then not you LOL.
I promise you're happy going out the door and repeat again.
-
11-17-23 14:26 #1647Senior Member

Posts: 497Fugly?
She's not a spring chicken but her skin is really nice for any age! It's been a year since I last seen her, but it certainly is not because of her looks. She's a pretty, sexy, mature woman that you don't want to get into a disagreement with. LOL!
Originally Posted by FingerLicking
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 14:11 #1646Senior Member

Posts: 307LOL she looks like a robot! She looks like a poorly made Japanese sex doll.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
I don't give a shit. I'm not even seeing her bipolar self again. She was great back in the day and I'll leave it at that. Service and personality isn't the same anymore. That ship has sailed back in 2012! LOL.
-
11-17-23 13:14 #1645Senior Member

Posts: 5110Personally, I was wondering when anyone would comment on that ridiculously photoshopped image of a mature provider. It didn't take long.
Originally Posted by FingerLicking
[View Original Post]
I actually laughed out loud when I saw that image.
Link: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...6&d=1700158602.
-
11-17-23 12:56 #1644Senior Member

Posts: 1031Definitely touched up with a lot of filters but at least it's a real pic of her. Haven't seen her in a long time so don't know how she looks now a days though.
Originally Posted by FingerLicking
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 01:23 #1643Senior Member

Posts: 307OMG her pic looks terrible. Looks like the kind fugly women use on the dating apps to catfish guys LOL.
Originally Posted by FenderFender
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





