Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Special K

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 734
This blog is moderated by Mattis1775
  1. #479

    Fiesty Italian

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    I have been wondering for awhile. Are there any other ladies in the area that provide service like K. You know what I mean all 3 holes and if you prefer bare. CIP CIA CIM etc for a really decent price. Is there anyone that even comes close to that deal?
    She usually advertises on Skip. She's been silent but she's all 3 holes and is a better time IMO.

  2. #478

    Hello fellow mongers

    I have been wondering for awhile. Are there any other ladies in the area that provide service like K. You know what I mean all 3 holes and if you prefer bare. CIP CIA CIM etc for a really decent price. Is there anyone that even comes close to that deal?

  3. #477
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmatt69  [View Original Post]

    Anyone know if K is down with weed? Mostly if she cares if I smoke / vape, but curious if she partakes too. I've had providers in the past that got pissed and wouldn't see me anymore when I asked if I could vape in the room haha.
    It's always best to ask before you go. I tend to go towards women who are into 420 but it's all about chemistry.

  4. #476

    New habit

    I moved 10 min away from K (not intentionally haha) and have been seeing her a lot recently. Each time I tell her I'm staying for however long it takes me to drop a load in each hole. I pay $60, so 20 per hole LOL. Maybe I'll try for 2 each sometime.

    Anyone know if K is down with weed? Mostly if she cares if I smoke / vape, but curious if she partakes too. I've had providers in the past that got pissed and wouldn't see me anymore when I asked if I could vape in the room haha.

  5. #475
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Not too long. As soon as I bust I'm out. Put a load in her ass and I bail.
    I was inside her for a good 45-minutes. I wanted to cum three times. But I was making K earn her money. That was the day I was short. I had 60 and usually give her 100. I didn't feel like going to the ATM and considering that I've paid that Ho 100 for years, she wouldn't mind. Well, she did and even asked that I open my wallet. That got me irate. I pounded her forever in all different positions except being upside down!

    I finally popped my edged out cum and it fill it to the point where it was oozing out. My dick was still pulsing and she asked if I wanted more. 45-minutes of constant pounding and she wanted more. SMH. I haven't seen her for awhile, especially since she got her new mattress. One of these days. Always after I cum, I wash up, change and screw.

  6. #474
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    How long you can hang with K. Seems like one of those challenge games like can you eat a ghost pepper chip without dying.
    LOL. Not too long. As soon as I bust I'm out. Put a load in her ass and I bail.

  7. #473

    New game

    Quote Originally Posted by Amalusu  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, but then I have to listen to her!
    How long you can hang with K. Seems like one of those challenge games like can you eat a ghost pepper chip without dying.

  8. #472
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much just hangout and eventually there will be a knock on the door with K.
    Agreed, but then I have to listen to her!

  9. #471
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalusu  [View Original Post]
    Who would like to join in for k tag team, if you are interested hit me up.
    Pretty much just hangout and eventually there will be a knock on the door with K.

  10. #470

    Dp

    Who would like to join in for k tag team, if you are interested hit me up.

  11. #469
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    Seen her recently enjoyed her new bed. She wanted more but gave her the usual 100 I always give her. Banged all holes filled her ass and left. But she kept talking about her new mattress and wanting more money and inflation. Whatever she gets what I have always have given. The day she says no sex unless she gets a certain amount is the last time I will ever see her.
    I'm just hoping she doesn't go on with the cost of the mattress years from now. The first month I can see. But nothing after that.

  12. #468
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroo  [View Original Post]
    Would love links / info about the other two if you don't mind sharing. Appreciate it.
    I haven't met the Portuguese lady. But you can Google Leeza Clinton and her number will be there. She works out of an office building. She's due for a visit.

  13. #467

    Portugese lady and Leeza

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Today was awkward. I only had 70 bucks on me and lazy to visit the ATM. I normally give K 100. But I figured 70 is more than enough and she'll take it. Well, she gave me a bit of a hard time. I said I didn't have time to visit the ATM and 70 is all I have. She made me show her my wallet to ensure there wasn't any hidden bills. This is the first. I was irate. I've been seeing her before she had her boob job. She was complaining that people were ripping her off by saying they forgot their money. Hey, I've been seeing her for over 15 years and never skipped a payment.

    During the session, I made her work hard. She blew me for like 15-minutes and rode me for 30. I'm usually on top. But today, I made that witch work for her money. I slammed her while she was on top and it could've made her teeth pop out. I left satisfied. But pretty pissed off. This is the reason that K is a "one in awhile" visit. I tried to see the Portuguese lady. But she ghosted me. Leeza is only when I'm in the mood. Although I'll be in the area almost every week, I'd rather go to the gym than hit K again.
    Would love links / info about the other two if you don't mind sharing. Appreciate it.

  14. #466

    Broken record

    Stopped by K's to drop off a couple loads, gave her one in her mouth and after her monotonous moaning about "you can fuck my pussy any way you want" I opted for her second round getting another BBBJ and popping a load on her ridiculous fake tits. As I was rubbing my cock to finish off my second load to spray on her tits, all she did was drone on about wanting me to stick it in her pussy. With her I just can't seem to have the urge to plow into her pussy bareback. After all was said and done I gave her 60 for her 1/2 hour of time. Not paying more for a gal that's an average granny.

  15. #465

    Mattress

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area and saw her last night. Fucking house is falling in on itself.

    Gave her 80 and all she did was ***** and moan about her new bed costing $2000 and needing another $20. Finally said ok and dropped a load in her ass. Got the hell out before she noticed I gave her the original agreed on 80.

    I've never heard her bi $ch and moan so much about $20.
    That mattress must have been disgusting with all the jizz on it.

    Had a similar experience with K. She went on and on about how much things cost and her new $2 k mattress. Boy did she get ripped off.

    Any unload twice inside her one in her ass and the other creampie in her pussy.

    She blah blah about $80. Considering paying her $20 as a charity donation but decided against it since I used her to pay &40 when she was much younger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape