Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 16679
-
11-30-23 18:53 #14429Senior Member

Posts: 801I'll chime in with the others, that's April, and she was the last STG that I saw a year ago. Didn't know she was back. Older, pretty, big melons, loved to DFK. The only thing I didn't like was finding out after we finished, her "cousin" was in the hotel bathroom. Good time though, you can look back at my review.
Originally Posted by Joha12
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 18:40 #14428Senior Member

Posts: 104Jesus, Crisler
You made me go to the omnicient google.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 05:52 #14427Senior Member

Posts: 641I don't know what a "Chick tract" is and I fell asleep watching Star Wars. I drink Bourbon (Woodford Reserve, double oaked) and the guy that thought he was my dad died 45 years ago so if I'm your son, you must be in your 90's. My best friends were always the old men, full of knowledge, life experience, and wisdom. Best people on earth. There's a young escort advertising that she offers "advise". I can only imagine. I hope I answered your questions.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 21:53 #14426Senior Member

Posts: 26Amy love
Any intel on this one.
Looks like she's visiting Madison.
https://tryst.link/escort/amylove
-
11-29-23 21:06 #14425Senior Member

Posts: 443Great provider
Did her once. She used to call her April. Great man made melons and anything goes. But 350 for an early 50's lady is too much. So no repeat for me.
Originally Posted by Joha12
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 20:57 #14424Senior Member

Posts: 443Ya. No for me
I am not contacting. That is too many rules for me!
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 20:12 #14423Senior Member

Posts: 944Did you give her a Chick tract? That's next level Jedi shit. I need to smoke what you're drinking, Son.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 20:10 #14422Senior Member

Posts: 944She's ultra GFE. Just older than my preferred age range. Older, things invariably start to sag. So I only saw her once. I don't regret it at all, mind you. But at the price she was asking, I was not compelled to repeat.
Originally Posted by Joha12
[View Original Post]
I mean, personally, I vastly prefer young slim spinners. (Who doesn't?) If only they provided the level of service she does, I'd be broke. Good thing they don't exist. At least, they're not in Madison slinging pussy, as Howard would say. Was that Howard? LOL.
-
11-29-23 18:08 #14421Senior Member

Posts: 263I believe she went by April back when she was active in the area. Have not seen her post locally in quite some months. Too bad. She was a decent time and I would repeat.
Originally Posted by Joha12
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 14:02 #14420Regular Member

Posts: 15Looking for info if possible
Hello,
I am a fellow hobbyist from the Rockford area and would love if anyone can give me info on a former poster from your area. Here is the link from her posting in your area: https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...8/327455032703
Would be more than happy to reciprocate and any Rockford area info.
-
11-29-23 10:44 #14419Senior Member

Posts: 641Back when my standards hit rock bottom I went to see a girl at a shitty hotel. Her friend (Korean Princess) was walking around naked gathering her things to leave. I was grateful that she was not the girl I came to see. Turns out the other wasn't much better. I chose not to touch either of them as they were both covered in bruises and heavy signs of usage. I did sit and talk about the spirit world. My "date" did have demons who came in and out to talk as well. Most Americans are ignorant of the spirt world around us. Demons are real. I offered a book about the spirit world to her. She said she was very interested in it. Don't know if she ever read it, as I never returned. I'm not interested in changing anyone. It was her who instigated the conversation. So, if you like demon possessed, bruised up, drug addicted, emaciated, crack holes.
Originally Posted by RxTheMan
[View Original Post]
Giddit.
-
11-29-23 09:11 #14418Senior Member

Posts: 944The vast why bother pile
The why bother pile ever grows. LOL. I have no recent experience with her. She was ultra GFE with me last two times I saw her. With her stated limits, I don't see why anyone new would bother.
Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 22:54 #14417Senior Member

Posts: 443Xena. WTF is up with her?
I stay away from Madison scene and usually play in Chicago. But winter is not great for that long haul travel. So was looking at the talents. I have heard good things about (by Madison standard) in here about Xena. But her STG add says, no DFK, no DATY, no FIV. Does not mention any BBBJ. So what is happening with her? Has she turned for the worst? I have not contacted her. Looks like going to be "why even try" case. Any of you gents have any recent encounter with her and would like to shed some light? Thanks.
-
11-27-23 18:05 #14416Senior Member

Posts: 443BBFS = Asian Mia
She is sure shot. Maybe will take second attempt to get it. Else, you have to hit Chinatown AAMP scene in Chicago.
Originally Posted by RxTheMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 15:24 #14415Senior Member

Posts: 26Bbfs
Looks like Korean princess has mixed reviews on TER.
The reviews make it sound like she might have demons.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





