Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 152 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 202 252 652 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 16682
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14417

    Xena. WTF is up with her?

    I stay away from Madison scene and usually play in Chicago. But winter is not great for that long haul travel. So was looking at the talents. I have heard good things about (by Madison standard) in here about Xena. But her STG add says, no DFK, no DATY, no FIV. Does not mention any BBBJ. So what is happening with her? Has she turned for the worst? I have not contacted her. Looks like going to be "why even try" case. Any of you gents have any recent encounter with her and would like to shed some light? Thanks.

  2. #14416

    BBFS = Asian Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by RxTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Korean princess has mixed reviews on TER.

    The reviews make it sound like she might have demons.
    She is sure shot. Maybe will take second attempt to get it. Else, you have to hit Chinatown AAMP scene in Chicago.

  3. #14415

    Bbfs

    Looks like Korean princess has mixed reviews on TER.

    The reviews make it sound like she might have demons.

    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    There are several who do BBFS in Madison but I'm not sure if it is a YMMV kind of thing so I don't want to put a bunch of names out here.

    However, I can tell you that Korean Princess offered it to me but I didn't take her up on it. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/female-escorts/asian/korean-princess-ready-to-play-/706593809338

  4. #14414

    Bbfs

    There are several who do BBFS in Madison but I'm not sure if it is a YMMV kind of thing so I don't want to put a bunch of names out here.

    However, I can tell you that Korean Princess offered it to me but I didn't take her up on it. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/female-escorts/asian/korean-princess-ready-to-play-/706593809338

  5. #14413
    Quote Originally Posted by BalticFun  [View Original Post]
    Last I knew, Brazilian mature was Puerto Rican, not that it matters. Had a very forgettable experience with her some months ago. The pictures are a good 20 lbs lighter. She was so disinterested, she gave me a partial refund, said she wasn't into it and sent me on my way. Avoid.

  6. #14412

    Any Intel on these 3 ladies. Much appreciated


  7. #14411
    Quote Originally Posted by RxTheMan  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see any mention of requested information in her ad. Can you elaborate. You can also DM me.
    She had a specific request on how to introduce yourself via text on her website which apparently she no longer has. Someone could probably wayback machine the details but that somebody won't be me. It wasn't any kind of actual screening like the stuff being asked now, no personal information. I still suggest presenting yourself well and not dropping the " you available ". This isn't very difficult.

  8. #14410
    Quote Originally Posted by RayBand2  [View Original Post]
    could be another rare case of just moving on? if so best wishes to her.

    The last light in madison seems to be gone.
    Lexxi Love is still active, at least for some clients. Her ad comes up every couple of weeks or so on Tryst. I think she's just not interested in finding new clients, and that's probably been the case for quite some time based on my experiences and those of others who've tried to contact her during the last couple of years.

  9. #14409
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same thing..
    could be another rare case of just moving on? if so best wishes to her.

    The last light in madison seems to be gone.

  10. #14408

    Lexxi Love Screening Info

    Quote Originally Posted by RxTheMan  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see any mention of requested information in her ad. Can you elaborate. You can also DM me.
    I was wondering the same thing. When I tried to contact her several times in the past, there was never any request for screening information, or information of any kind. Nor is there any in her most recent ad, as you pointed out.

  11. #14407
    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    I tried contacting her a bunch of times and never got a response. Then I read her ad and sent a text with all the info she requests and put in some comedy and she text me right back. Been a regular ever since. Present yourself well.
    What kinda comedy? Like Matt Rife comedy or did you do a knock knock joke.

  12. #14406
    Quote Originally Posted by RxTheMan  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see any mention of requested information in her ad. Can you elaborate. You can also DM me.
    This ad doesn't have any requested information:

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexxilove

  13. #14405

    Lexxi love

    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    I tried contacting her a bunch of times and never got a response. Then I read her ad and sent a text with all the info she requests and put in some comedy and she text me right back. Been a regular ever since. Present yourself well.
    I didn't see any mention of requested information in her ad. Can you elaborate. You can also DM me.

  14. #14404

    Lexxi Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    A couple of years ago, I tried contacting Lexxi Love about a half dozen times whenever her ad went up on Tryst because she was one of the only local girls with mostly good reviews. After that I gave up. I would assume that she just posts the ad to alert her regular clients that she's available rather than looking for new people to see, since several other people here tell the same story.
    I tried contacting her a bunch of times and never got a response. Then I read her ad and sent a text with all the info she requests and put in some comedy and she text me right back. Been a regular ever since. Present yourself well.

  15. #14403
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    In the case of PT, I was interacting with her from my stable number. She was never a reliable communicator. I think she moved on.
    Don't know her other cpl texts a yr an half an 2 yrs ago an voice call. I did like talk her an her or way txt back. I am thinking she originally from Madison an around area yet, but I have no clue, anyone know pt? That is one I like meet, ones I interested meet are rare, none around here I can think of nowadays, I look at skip about twice a day for 5 min maybe, joke an worthless here an continues get. Worse right along.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape