Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 170 of 552 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 8266
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5731

    Playground

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Is the playground VIP any good for extras? I haven't been to a club in years and doing a fellas night out with extras if possible. Guess it depends on dancer?

    Thanks.
    It's great for extras only issue is the girls have gps and talk to each other about prices and are way high but I have done some hotties there just fun to do it with a hottie there at least once if you have the $.

  2. #5730
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Corona say she nice lady. You just need to bring lots of $$.

    To my memory, she has never even spoken to me. I must look poor.
    She quoted me 600 for hhr. No thanks.

  3. #5729

    Fun stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I got burned.

    Most likely on Lake City way.

    I have seen 2 spanish speaking veterans.

    Not sure which one.

    I am on the bench until it clears up.
    Off to the clinic, will report back with results asap.

  4. #5728
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Only if you have a pussy.
    Upon closer inspection.

  5. #5727
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Who dis stripper? What her stage name? Extras?

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CztzXE0v-wh/?img_index=2
    That's a thot and a half! Ninjas is like. Oooooooow weeeeee! She dragging some wagon. Intell please LOL.

    Sometimes you just want a THOT!

  6. #5726
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I got burned.

    Most likely on Lake City way.

    I have seen 2 spanish speaking veterans.

    Not sure which one.

    I am on the bench until it clears up.
    On boy. Hang in there!

  7. #5725
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    How she says condoms a must. At least on DM.
    You are dm'ing her boyfriend.

  8. #5724

    The Playground.

    Is the playground VIP any good for extras? I haven't been to a club in years and doing a fellas night out with extras if possible. Guess it depends on dancer?

    Thanks.

  9. #5723

    Got burned

    I got burned.

    Most likely on Lake City way.

    I have seen 2 spanish speaking veterans.

    Not sure which one.

    I am on the bench until it clears up.

  10. #5722

    The Playground.

    Is the playground VIP any good for extras? I haven't been to a club in years and doing a fellas night out with extras if possible. Guess it depends on dancer?

    Thanks.

  11. #5721
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    Naomi at pandora's anybody have any intell on this one? In her mid 30's slightly curvy blonde hair?
    She good time. Sexy Mama. Tell her what you want. She like wang.

  12. #5720

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    Naomi at pandora's anybody have any intell on this one? In her mid 30's slightly curvy blonde hair?
    She a service oriented vet.

  13. #5719
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Simlpy put, the only girl I've ever been with at Pandoras is Luna, who is very honest and always a great time. On this day, I was stupid and believed "Entice" and paid her the whole 200 dollars for a guarranteed "to completion" session. But I paid her before we started the festivities. I was horribly wrong and within a minute, I knew had been scammed. I decided to just accept my stupidity and just get out of there. I wasnt going to get into a shouting match in a strip club. And it was apparent that Entice was not afraid to scream if such an argument occured.

    The moral of the story is to, before getting in the VIP room, get the girl to agree to services-to-be-delivered, time in the room, and that no money will be paid until pre-agreed upon services are delivered. And if she demands the money up front, assume she is going to scam you and abort the session.
    There's so much info on this thread as far as who to get extras from, follow it and you most likely will find success. I've only gone in blind twice, one time I fell for the bait and switch. The other time I found myself dumping a load in a lesser known dancer.

  14. #5718

    Monse picture

    Quote Originally Posted by TroutMaster05  [View Original Post]
    Where would a guy find a picture of Monse. I keep reading about her!
    On my phone. I'm not going to share them. She has a really good memory and keeps copy's. Someone posted a few videos and pictures online a few months ago and she wasn't happy about them, she got them them removed from the site. She and several other dancers go out of their way to keep a minimal online profile. A some of them have other jobs / businesses and children for that matter and don't want it out there.

    Just go to the club, she's the older 5' tall Mexican dancer with big fake boobs who dances to Latin music. As long as she doesn't have a bunch of regulars you can toss a tip up on stage and she'll most likely approach you for a dance.

  15. #5717
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    I was actually surprised by how many dancers actually worked in thanksgiving. Anya was really the only one consistently busy, even Monse had long periods of down time. I'm sure it will pick back up with the first of the month right a few days away.
    Where would a guy find a picture of Monse. I keep reading about her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape