Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 574 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 624 674 1074 1574 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32662
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeJax904  [View Original Post]
    She's legit bro, I've been seeing her since 2017 or earlier. I saw her on 11/24/23.

  2. #32661

    Yes, information sharing. Not your byperbole

    Quote Originally Posted by HolePlugger  [View Original Post]
    She's in an upper middle class neighborhood in mandarin. Nothing sketchy about it. She does incall too but it sounds like you need a mothers tit to suckle on instead of a hot piece of ass. This is for info trading not your blog about how far you have to drive to get laid.
    Okay tough guy. I was asking for information and the only reviewer took her elsewhere. So I was asking about her place. Because on google maps, it hardly looks like what would be described as upper middle class. If you don't have something to contribute, then keep your mouth shut. No one cares how you feel about anything. If I ever need a Momma's tit, I'll be sure to call your momma since she did such a fine job in raising an internet tough guy prick.

  3. #32660

    Einstein!

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    The girl Lexi is advertising in the post. Because she advertises a 2-girl special, she includes a picture of the girl she's working with, Sandi. No mystery here, just a commonplace doubles ad. I solved the "puzzle" by reading the ad.
    You sir, are a genius. I would ask that you refer to the Webster's dictionary meaning of "rhetoric", to broaden your horizons.

    Rich.

  4. #32659

    Point taken

    But most bosses tell you to fuck off when you request a 50% raise (or more).

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    You just described asking for a raise, and yes, people do that. Literally every day somebody does that.

  5. #32658

    About asking for a raise

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    You just described asking for a raise, and yes, people do that. Literally every day somebody does that.
    In all my years, I have not seen people be successful doing such; however, let's say you ask for a raise (nothing wrong with asking), it certainly doesn't mean you'll get it. If you do ask for that raise, you'd better have something to back up said request such as being great at your job. This is not the case with the majority of these girls. As many of us have said, they raise their donations, but the the quality of services remain very subpar! Perhaps some of us wouldn't mind paying a little more as long as the services were commensurate with the increase, but stank coochies, DB and pimps hanging around, making people wait in parking lots for a while, robberies, and a host of other things doesn't justify an increase in donations and it's even worse now! As I and others have said, if they want more money, work more!

  6. #32657

    Summer

    Summer just texted me (saying) she needed help paying for room NOW deal to be made if interested.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/229004666700

  7. #32656

    It's not weird

    The girl Lexi is advertising in the post. Because she advertises a 2-girl special, she includes a picture of the girl she's working with, Sandi. No mystery here, just a commonplace doubles ad. I solved the "puzzle" by reading the ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    It's weird. There's obviously two different girls in that ad. A hot one and Sandi. I wonder if the hot one works alone.

    Rich.

  8. #32655

    You literally can

    You just described asking for a raise, and yes, people do that. Literally every day somebody does that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Exactly! I can't go to my boss and say, hey, I don't want to work more hours, so can you just give me an additional $5 bucks an hour! No! It's called overtime or find another part-time job or something to increase my income! But ya know, a lot of are paying it evidently.

  9. #32654

    LEO Trap?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/359133576350

    Very sus. No deets. No menu. Shady staged pics. Intel?

    Rich.

  10. #32653

    Several posts in the past few days

    Quote Originally Posted by FlippinJax904  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one or any reports?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/724866049711
    Scroll back or search the forums for Duchess aka Puddin.

  11. #32652

    Mandarin intel

    Has anyone seen this one or any reports?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/724866049711

  12. #32651
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    Face tats means how many packages of Raman for BB greek, not US paper currency.
    Funny! But she does look fun. Even tho she's kinda grimey in those pics. Seems like she would clean up nicely.

  13. #32650

    Face tats

    Quote Originally Posted by HolePlugger  [View Original Post]
    I believe they know each other and maybe share a stg account. The face tatted one stays off Justina.
    Face tats means how many packages of Raman for BB greek, not US paper currency.

  14. #32649

    Katie

    Yeah man. Her ass is ridiculous! 🍑.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugenault  [View Original Post]
    Man even about three years ago she was nice had a good time.

  15. #32648

    Zaylee

    I know her name is usually Zaylee, has anyone tried this hot chick? I always see her posts but never heard anything about her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ou-up/60170349

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape