Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 41264
-
11-28-23 18:37 #32639Senior Member

Posts: 127Looks like her
I found an older ad of hers with Ania. And I just came across a newer one that says she's with Ashley James. Holy cow if she is as advertised Lexi and AJ would be an awesome duo.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 18:31 #32638Senior Member

Posts: 585No way! I used to mess with her maybe 10 yrs ago. She looks totally different. Bigger girl? Told me she was a softball player.
Originally Posted by BigOapi2012
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 17:47 #32637Senior Member

Posts: 618Lexi
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/856919267728
Originally Posted by HolePlugger
[View Original Post]
Is this the Lexi you speak of?
-
11-28-23 17:26 #32636Senior Member

Posts: 316Thieving Sandi is now Lexi
The thief Sandi has changed her name and number. Now claims to be Lexi. That earned rep must be hurting her business. Don't fall for it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/220196293760
-
11-28-23 15:23 #32635Senior Member

Posts: 69Katie aka Tiger Paws
Anybody got a good number for Katie / Tiger Paws?
-
11-28-23 14:18 #32634Senior Member

Posts: 371Sad state of affairs
Most of these girls are out of their fucking minds. Like I said before, the cost of living is up, so they think they are justified in raising rates. No! If you need more money, work more, not charge more.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 13:51 #32633Senior Member

Posts: 477Can you survive?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/597246461882
If you get out of there alive, I'd love to hear about.
Rich.
-
11-28-23 13:49 #32632Senior Member

Posts: 477She's still trying. Don't fall for it.
https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/161098391
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/161038581
https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/161041373
All the same girl, despite trying to be tricky with different photos, names and ad wording. Avoid!
Rich.
-
11-28-23 12:01 #32631Senior Member

Posts: 443Is her location sketchy?
40 min drive each way doesn't lend itself to scooping her up and going elsewhere.
Originally Posted by HolePlugger
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 10:43 #32630Senior Member

Posts: 1170Lex's unglammed pic
Here is the pic she sent:
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 08:01 #32629Senior Member

Posts: 56Provider available for Outcall in Jax?
Hello fello mongers. I'm coming to your great city for business today through the week and wanted to see if any of you had any recommendations of a provider that does outcalls to downtown Jacksonville? I am open to incall if that's only option available, but prefer outcall to my hotel. DM if interested or post a link here if you recommend someone. I have quite a few UTR's in Atlanta if / when you come up this way, I can hook you up. Thanks in advance.
RT.
-
11-28-23 07:53 #32628Regular Member

Posts: 12She ghosted me when the time came, luckily I contacted her about 30 minutes beforehand so nothing was lost.
Originally Posted by HolePlugger
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 07:53 #32627Senior Member

Posts: 412That's Sophia. I've seen her once, she will have you drive to location and ghost you. Most of the time she is high, she fell asleep on while in the middle of CBJ. Looks good but a time waster. I didn't repeat.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 07:04 #32626Senior Member

Posts: 127Roomie?
Do you know anything about this chic? Stats are the exact same and the language in the ad is very similar. She looks like she has some sneaky titties too!
Originally Posted by HolePlugger
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/388879402864
-
11-28-23 07:04 #32625Senior Member

Posts: 127Roomie?
Do you know anything about this chic? Stats are the exact same and the language in the ad is very similar. She looks like she has some sneaky titties too!
Originally Posted by HolePlugger
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





