Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 615 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 571 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 9224
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #8174

    Competition

    If you ever want to see who your competition is for SB's on Seeking create a fake female account. Once onboarded you can view the men's profiles.

  2. #8173

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbloo  [View Original Post]
    AsianAngel is now up as Asian Annalise.

    She confirmed ditches after first meet? I was thinking about reaching out, but I won't bother unless I can get confirmation of more than that. She wanted $. 5 for first meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-e77938a462c9
    She got me too, about year and half ago. What a basic looking chick, I'm surprised she got so many of us LOL, especially being very mid to below average in person, (she definitely using being asian/barely exotic to her advantage) Hope she gets her karma one day.

  3. #8172
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Don't. First MnG rinser. Long history of meeting people for first time. Getting a little cash. Then blocks you. You won't see again. The Seeking section of her profile is red flag material.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-e77938a462c9
    AsianAngel is now up as Asian Annalise.

    She confirmed ditches after first meet? I was thinking about reaching out, but I won't bother unless I can get confirmation of more than that. She wanted $. 5 for first meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-e77938a462c9

  4. #8171

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Observant  [View Original Post]
    Worth a scan. See what other people in other markets are reporting. Not really actionable data for a large variety of reasons. Thanks for sharing tho.

  5. #8170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    SB PPM Survey Results

    Quote Originally Posted by Observant  [View Original Post]
    I don't think the survey is very useful or accurate. In Ohio the amounts start at 400 and go up from there. The Cincinnati report says 500 and up. Very few actual reports. It certainly does not reflect my experience or my observations.

    BAM

  6. #8169

    Survey results for SB arrangements


  7. #8168
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2023...-burn-to-eyes/

    This was posted in News reports. But this one includes pictures.
    LOL,

    "The affidavit states Medina fled and the man's passport I'd, Apple phone, surveillance camera and Dyson hair dryer were missing from his home. ".

    Had to take the hair dryer.

  8. #8167
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Be Careful out there

    https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2023...-burn-to-eyes/

    This was posted in News reports. But this one includes pictures.

  9. #8166

    BellMMB

    I know much has been said about her in the past but I got her to send me an updated verification pic (after asking for several days) and it confirmed my suspicions that her seeking pics were very dated. Hard to believe its the same person to be honest and I decided not to pursue based on that. She did say she would need a ride to wherever the activities took place and she does not host.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-ec82a9aec021

  10. #8165
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccurtis  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5aaa9245-ed35-4097-b744-c9915634443f
    I have info if you want to PM. She's legitimate but expensive.

  11. #8164

    Elle

    Anyone met this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5aaa9245-ed35-4097-b744-c9915634443f

  12. #8163

    ItaliaBabe

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    Same thing happened to me. Refused a MNG.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-236f4184013e

    Thanks Bam & BaddenBoy2020. I had a meeting set up for November 26th in Cincinnati with her. She said meet depended on her work schedule that was up in air because of Thanksgiving. She told me by text her name was "Cassidy. ".

    TSD1959.

  13. #8162
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    We texted with each other. She said her name was Cassie. By text and on her profile, she complains about people ghosting her. That's a red flag right there. We never got to the $$ money discussion but she was eager for me to come visit her near Northside. I suggested a MnG and she refused. She said she never does MnG but only does PPM. That's red flag number 2. Since I am not interested in pro style arrangements, I politely bowed out. Your report constitutes red flag number 3. Be careful gentlemen.

    BAM.
    Same thing happened to me. Refused a MNG.

  14. #8161
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Italiababe

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Posted about her a couple weeks ago. We in fact did not meet. She agreed upon 300 and then changed her tune and upped it to 500 before we were finalizing our meet. From the snap chat videos I got the feeling she was not showing that much of her midsection on purpose. Could be wrong about that, but we all know the signs when it's happening. She has a bad attitude and it's hard for her to keep it in check. Otherwise she looked like her pics and I was willing to find out if we were compatible for the 300.

    She has blocked me on snap and SA now, go figure.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-236f4184013e
    We texted with each other. She said her name was Cassie. By text and on her profile, she complains about people ghosting her. That's a red flag right there. We never got to the $$ money discussion but she was eager for me to come visit her near Northside. I suggested a MnG and she refused. She said she never does MnG but only does PPM. That's red flag number 2. Since I am not interested in pro style arrangements, I politely bowed out. Your report constitutes red flag number 3. Be careful gentlemen.

    BAM.

  15. #8160

    Italiababe

    Posted about her a couple weeks ago. We in fact did not meet. She agreed upon 300 and then changed her tune and upped it to 500 before we were finalizing our meet. From the snap chat videos I got the feeling she was not showing that much of her midsection on purpose. Could be wrong about that, but we all know the signs when it's happening. She has a bad attitude and it's hard for her to keep it in check. Otherwise she looked like her pics and I was willing to find out if we were compatible for the 300.

    She has blocked me on snap and SA now, go figure.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-236f4184013e

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape