Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 345 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 5161
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3946

    Contradicting yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceMoose007  [View Original Post]

    “You can always tell when a girl works with a guy because drugs are always involved and you can tell if someone is being forced.”

    “I've looked at all of your reviews and almost all of your recent reviews mention "pimps" how would someone know enough to claim that much about providers.”
    So you can absolutely 100% of the time tell if a girl is working with a guy, but downtown boy has no clue?. He has hundreds if not thousands of posts in New England and you have what? 12. I'll tell you what, my money is with downtown boy, 100% of the time.

  2. #3945
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    This poor girl that has autism is pimped out in Virginia. Connecticut and now NH. Pimp must have a Toyota Prius or something. Don't understand why he brings her down to Virginia?
    Hey thanks for the heads up. The autism part doesn't bother me much, there's plenty of high functioning autistic people out there and I've sugared one or two, but I don't like dealing with pimps. Was about to dive in but noticed the original poster is a 1-poster.

  3. #3944

    Steph

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    This poor girl that has autism is pimped out in Virginia. Connecticut and now NH. Pimp must have a Toyota Prius or something. Don't understand why he brings her down to Virginia?
    You must be mistaken. I've met Steph before a long time ago. She is a sweet girl and works as a 100 percent independent I know this for a 100 percent fact. I know this because I've never experienced any bs or drama with her. Pimps always bring some type of nonsense or bs. Always.

    You can always tell when a girl works with a guy because drugs are always involved and you can tell if someone is being forced which Steph surely is not one of those girls because she takes great pride in what she does and loves what she does. Believe it or not in this economy some girls just need to make a living and provide for themselves and enjoy sex. Saying someone has autism is not really nice of you either because not me or anyone of us know anyone's status to call someone autistic isn't cool. I've looked at all of your reviews and almost all of your recent reviews mention "pimps" how would someone know enough to claim that much about providers. Unless you have proof to backup your claims.

  4. #3943

    Stephanie and her pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by DJTrance  [View Original Post]
    I saw Steph today. Texted, instant reply, was in the hotel room within 30 minutes of our first contact. Very down to earth. Perfect Pu**y. I will definitely go back!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...a/264592612616
    This poor girl that has autism is pimped out in Virginia. Connecticut and now NH. Pimp must have a Toyota Prius or something. Don't understand why he brings her down to Virginia?

  5. #3942

    Steph

    I saw Steph today. Texted, instant reply, was in the hotel room within 30 minutes of our first contact. Very down to earth. Perfect Pu**y. I will definitely go back!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...a/264592612616

  6. #3941

    Kat and her pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisI  [View Original Post]
    I see Kat has re-priced herself into a new market stratosphere at 350/500. Saw her a month ago, per my post, at her long time hh rate of 200 for a very so so session. Wow. Is anyone paying these rates? Unless she's upped her services, which I highly doubt, to each their own I guess. Maybe I'm just ignorant of the current market.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sugarkitten
    Kat has a pimp. I know who he is. He has many girls in Massachusetts too. He brings drugs to the girl everyday. He is not stupid. He knows a lot of guys are retarded and don't check on various sites he pimps her out on seeking arrangements too.

  7. #3940

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceMoose007  [View Original Post]
    I offered 240 and they said no BBFS. Didn't even give me the time of day and made me exit the room unless I wanted to wear the rubber. Considering the fact that these agencies usually keep the same girl around for a week or two at least at a time I find it far fetched that you got a girl BBFS for 230 which is less than what I was offering.
    The girl didn't want to do it at first but she changed her mind when I refused to put on the condom right before sex. She made it very clear to me that CIP is not allowed. I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad time. I guess I got lucky!

  8. #3939

    Kat

    I see Kat has re-priced herself into a new market stratosphere at 350/500. Saw her a month ago, per my post, at her long time hh rate of 200 for a very so so session. Wow. Is anyone paying these rates? Unless she's upped her services, which I highly doubt, to each their own I guess. Maybe I'm just ignorant of the current market.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sugarkitten

  9. #3938

    Blue Eyed

    Quote Originally Posted by LowellMonger  [View Original Post]
    I just came back from seeing her and it was cool visit. We agreed on 150 for a loose 30 minutes (no clock watching). She was a total GFE and so talkative in a good way.

    She has an apartment a couple of blocks off of elm St but I still was able to find a place to park. She is absolutely going to be on my monthly rotation.
    Concur. Saw her and it was cool. Real genuine, mature and social lady, and pics are accurate. Tiny, said she was 4'9" with large bolt ons. Session had BBBJ to covered cg to mish to cim spit. Willing to do bare FS but that's not my thing. Rate was a bit higher than Above, but didn't try to negotiate that hard.

  10. #3937

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomForMe  [View Original Post]
    Met an Asian MILF at the Courtyard. Paid $230 for BBFS and went at it until I busted outside. I totally forgot what her name was. Nice tits and a wet pussy made my day.

    BTW the ads are all over STG if you're wondering.
    I offered 240 and they said no BBFS. Didn't even give me the time of day and made me exit the room unless I wanted to wear the rubber. Considering the fact that these agencies usually keep the same girl around for a week or two at least at a time I find it far fetched that you got a girl BBFS for 230 which is less than what I was offering.

  11. #3936

    Asian Hotel MILF

    Met an Asian MILF at the Courtyard. Paid $230 for BBFS and went at it until I busted outside. I totally forgot what her name was. Nice tits and a wet pussy made my day.

    BTW the ads are all over STG if you're wondering.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails asian_milf.png‎  

  12. #3935

    Asians

    Stay far away! I can't even explain what a bad experience I had with some Asians in this area. We agreed upon BBFS before arrival in text and I get to the room and the girl says no! What kind of bs is that? Wasted my time and my gas to be lied to by the Booker. I'm not interested in a cover and have no problem in the upcharge. I guess gone are the days of good Asian providers who offer a true BBFS GFE experience. They need to get new girls in here.

  13. #3934
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupkah725  [View Original Post]
    She is a very good provider. A bit hard to connect with at times but once you're in session she is great. Offers BBFS for extra and is fairly submissive and attentive.
    I've been corresponding with Angel for several years but she recently stopped responding. She said she was having a rough time when she last wrote. Does anyone know what's up with her? TIA.

    OM.

  14. #3933
    Quote Originally Posted by TomIsHorny  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on the blue eyed beauty on Stg?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...y/730654069627
    I just came back from seeing her and it was cool visit. We agreed on 150 for a loose 30 minutes (no clock watching). She was a total GFE and so talkative in a good way.

    She has an apartment a couple of blocks off of elm St but I still was able to find a place to park. She is absolutely going to be on my monthly rotation.

  15. #3932

    Welcone to the 'Blacklist Club' LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorktown1942  [View Original Post]
    Ad: https://tryst.link/massage/kileymarie5280.

    XXX-XXX-9259.

    I don't play very much anymore but was in the mood for a nice massage, I noticed Kiley on Tryst and figured I would reach out. Wasn't sure if she is just a massage lady or something more. Anyway I reached out and she responded fairly quickly. She does require screening, which I did and then scheduled an appt.

    The day of the appt I asked her for location info, to which she asked if we could push the appt back 30 minutes. That's fine with me and she was in Salem, which is just down the road from me. Drove to the general location and texted her about 5 minutes before the appt. 🦗 🦗 🦗 (crickets), about 10 minutes after the start time I texted telling her I was going to head out if I didn't hear back soon. Left 5 minutes after that (15 minutes after our scheduled start time). 15 minutes later (30 minutes after the appt was suppose to start) she texted me claiming that she didn't get the texts until just then, although the screen shot showed the timestamps from when I sent the messages.

    Anyway, she texted me later and she apologized and suggested I reschedule, she even suggested I see her & her friend, no discount of course. So I rescheduled for another day. The day of the appt comes and of course my wife calls me, in the morning, as her car had broken down, so I had to go give her my car and get hers taken care of. So now I don't have a car, I reached out to Kiley about 2 hours before our scheduled time and she said the cancelation fee was $150. I laughed (to myself) as that is always a one way street. Anyway, I considered it but then remembered that a friend of mine is sick and I could probably snag his car, which I did. Other than being a bit annoyed about that one way street, all was good.

    About an hour and 15 minutes before the appt I get a text from Kiley's number, the person says that it was her duo friend (Robyn) and that Kiley got called away and wouldn't be available for the appt but I could still see her. I said;.

    That's funny.
    I'll reschedule as I'm having having car issues anyway.


    Of course I get a message back that Kiley CAN be there and that Robyn had "misunderstood" what Kiley had told her. At this point I'm very suspicious so I just said I wouldn't be coming and maybe I'll reschedule at a later point, to which she said.

    If you still want to reschedule the cancelation fee is required to have access to doing that.
    And she didn't miss your Monday appointment. You left after it took a little while to receive the room number.
    I saw her for a fairly expensive massage w HE. More was available for more $$ She texted me a month later to say she had availability, we texted back and forth, then told me I was 'BlackListed for No Show' when she never even told me her location. ? Yeah, OK, Bye.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape